Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naton

[200K-1M/HR] nBlast Furnace [Low Requirements] [Fresh Account Preparing] [GE Restocking] [Muling] [All Efficiency Items And Methods Supported]

AkvxZpI.png1d264e9bf9ccb0dd2e9d16c39a5ff5ab.pngunknown.pngSmithing(99).pngbf_runtime.pngScreenshot_53.png.ac9bb0aa71e621196dd535d1511b86d3.png2018-11-21_21-34-04_-_nBlast_Furnace.png

Would you like to gain the fastest smithing experience in the game while making up to 900k gp/hr? Or would you like to make real life money gold farming using a solid and extremely profitable method? This feature rich, flawless script will play the Blast Furnace minigame on specified Blast Furnace worlds for you, obtaining an incredibly high number of bars per hour.

Repository Link:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2891

Description:

• This bot will play the blast furnace minigame with incredible efficiency on specified blast furnace worlds only
  • This bot contains a plethora of customizable preferences to create your own playstyle (read more below)

Instructions:

• Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script 
  • Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems
  • If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/)
  • Start the script on anywhere
  • Have required supplies in the bank (and coins, if filling the coffer or below 60 smithing) (read below if you don't know how to play BF)
  • I highly recommend having stamina potions in your bank (and selecting the option in the GUI)
  • To use a coal bag/ice gloves/goldsmith gauntlets, then please start the script with them equipped or in your inventory

Requirements:

• Level 15 smithing
  • Start "The Giant Dwarf" quest - Note that no progress has to be made in it other than talking to the guy in the beginning. The quest has no requirements to start

What is Blast Furnace?

• Blast Furnace is Jagex's attempt at making a "smithing guild" 
  • You can achieve the highest smithing xp rates at Blast Furnace, as well as incredible profit. This is because the furnace only requires half the required coal for each bar
  • You can read more about it here, as well as the potential profits (which are constantly changing due to the demand of bars) http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace

Pictures:

hFpWNPO.gif2b4aa9ac24a81b7add86bbb20ed6c65b.png

Features:

• Coal bag support
  • Fresh account preparing
  • GE restocking
  • Ice glove support
  • Goldsmith gauntlet support
  • Stamina potion support
  • Water bucket cooling
  • All bar types except bronze
  • Looking glass support
  • Resizeable support
  • Progressive mode
  • Hopping to blast furnace worlds
  • Travelling to blast furnace from anywhere (minigame teleport)
  • Coffer refilling
  • Several different stop conditions
  • Paying foreman if under 60 smithing
  • Random AFK'ing
  • A Plethora of different preferences that can be customized to the user's desire
  • Highly detailed paint (with several different options)
  • Profile saving/loading
  • Several fail safes to ensure smooth running
  • Clean JavaFX GUI
  • Hovering bank item locations
  • Hovering off screen objects
  • Hovering coal bag
  • ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial!

Script arguments:

• As with all of my scripts, you can load your last settings with the script argument "settings:last". You can load any specific settings profile with "settings:settingsName".

View Free Trial:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2891

Progress Reports:

Spoiler

42925ae4566d8c1f2aeec056273085b0.png4f9452a18d4d0a60da8427a537fbfa90.png20c058c87accaabf09568a7c3e0edf21.png

bad90d04f7aa18f2363656e2750f11aa.png

9fd343776d02e3abbd7899450253a713.png

8e02390052ba82d813a43ec0ea10cd0c.png

786c9ff1e3ba50b11e013acf410ea267.png

0d0d9e7e66bc2697066e6ca152fd3a95.png

8efb926c477cb91c89bde7d9a7f159c9.png

95540cd92ae56cdf50205050ea7f277a.png

ed7a4ea7fce6b1c54c1d98129029cb7d.png

6b9628d1d60b4b2a17c41e045edf4d1d.png

bf2eb26f489f941a08ca5c8c7799dd2a.png

20c058c87accaabf09568a7c3e0edf21.png

0e983fc3c0bb2225e45abdaf5de2761e.png

2b4aa9ac24a81b7add86bbb20ed6c65b.png

f337799994b42938bc75a3e6d0c32d64.png

Preferences:

Read here for detailed descriptions of available preferences and GUI options

Spoiler

General:

World - Self explanatory, MUST be the 300 value. Ex. Enter 301 instead of 1

Method:

Bar type - Self explanatory, supports all bars except bronze

Progressive mode - Automatically switches to the next bar type when the correct level is reached. Make sure to have enough supplies to cover all bar types (must have up to 28 extra, to cover a full inventory). Note that this mode excludes gold and silver bars

Banking:

Press escape to close bank - Self explanatory, must have the option enabled prior to script start, otherwise it will default to clicking

Use deposit all button to bank bars - Requires less clicks than right clicking deposit, best with placeholders, temporarily disabled due to several bug causing edge cases

Sometimes close bank before moving - Sometimes before clicking the minimap to travel, the script will click to close the bank, rather than letting the movement action automatically close it

Deposit coins - Used for pre 60 smithing where the player must pay the foreman every 10 minutes. This saves an inventory space to bank the coins, except it will have to withdraw them whenever the time is up

Camera:

Camera type - Tribot camera will use ABC2 to decide which time of camera to use, Async camera is aCamera, which executes camera movement at the same time as other movement

Optimal camera rotation and angle - Note that this could potentially cause a pattern to be shown, although the optimal range set in the script is based on most player's max efficiency setups for blast furnace. Best with max zoom out, and resizeable for max efficiency

Coffer:

Use automatic coffer refilling - Will refill the coffer if it runs out of coins, otherwise the script ends

Refill amount - Self explanatory

Efficiency:

Use stamina potions - Will carry a stamina potion and drink it whenever necessary. This HIGHLY boosts efficiency, and without it, blast furnace is much slower. Will just stop using them if the player runs out, rather than stopping the script.

Shift click coal bag to empty - Will shift click rather than right click to empty the coal bag. Must have the shift click option enabled in runescape prior to script start. Will default to right clicking if it is not enabled.

Use number keys to obtain bars - Will press the corresponding key to collect the bars in the make all interface. Increases efficiency very slightly.

Hovering:

Always hover coal bag - Self explanatory, otherwise we only hover it when ABC2 tells us to

Sometimes hover expected bank item locations - Caches the location of your bank items, and will hover the location after clicking the bank chest, when ABC2 tell us to hover

Sometimes hover estimated off screen object locations - Uses a mathematical formula involving trigonometry to calculator the screen location where off screen objects should appear, such as hovering the bank chest when moving to the bank chest area, when ABC2 tells us to hover

Mouse:

Always right click commonly miss clicked objects - Mainly will right click the conveyer belt. Clicking objects while moving seems to be a problem spot for TRiBot.

Use third party "accurate mouse" api for objects - HIGHLY recommended. This will increase efficiency and is much more reliable at clicking objects while moving.

Use custom mouse speed - Self explanatory

Paint:

Most of paint options are self explanatory

Use low detail paint - Will display only status, runtime, profit, and bars with plain white text and no images.

Stopping:

Stop condition type - Self explanatory, explained in GUI

Stop condition value - The value corresponding to the selected stop condition type

Use stop condition - Must be enabled if you wish to use a stop condition

Logout on script end - Self explanatory

Stop script if we have not gained any experience - This is a smart idea if you care about your accounts. Although if you have poor connection/fps, you may not want to enable this as it will cause your script to stop when there really isn't any issue.

AFK'ing:

Self explanatory, if you have extra questions let me know. If you're confused about standard deviation, then a quick google search should explain it.

Restocking:

The script will teleport to the Grand Exchange using a ring of wealth when it is out of ores. If selected, the script will also purchase more rings of wealth, and stamina potions if running low while it is buying more ore. Make sure to start the script with at least one ring of wealth in the bank so that it can teleport. It will sell the bars made before purchasing any items. Note that this feature does not work with progressive mode.

Account Preparing:

Make sure to start the script with steel bars selected, and it is also highly recommended to use restocking.

To use account preparing, simply start the script on an account that doesn't have the requirements. Make sure to start with at least 1m (preferably more). The account will first move to the grand exchange and purchase bars and a hammer to train. Then, the account will train smithing at the varrock west anvils until it reaches 30 smithing. After, the account will go to the GE and buy ores for steel bars, stamina potions (if selected), rings of wealth (if selected), and a camelot teleport to start the giant dwarf quest. It will then start the giant dwarf quest and begin smelting at the Blast Furnace.

Dynamic Signatures:

Obtain yours at http://nscripting.com/blastfurnace/signatures/users/YOUR TRIBOT USERNAME HERE.png

Tracking began the day the script was released

All%20Users.png

Highscores:

http://nscripting.com/highscores/blastfurnace/

Pricing:

Pricing is subject to change at any time

$7.99 for 2 instances per month

$14.99 for 5 instances per month

$24.99 for 10 instances per month

$39.99 for 20 instances per month

$54.99 for 30 instances per month

$74.99 for 50 instances per month

Let me know if there is a specific instance package you'd like to see.

Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.

Bugs/Errors:

Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS.

• Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated. 

Suggestions:

• If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.

To Do:

• Add in user suggestions
  • More gold farming features
Edited by Naton
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • thonking 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Everything looks very solid, the paint, the special effects, and the user interface are astonishing, and it's safe to assume that the underlying code sits at the same threshold of quality.

Congratulations, and once again: your rank was well deserved.

Thank you so much man :)

• Like 1

Just now, ceiling said:

Does looking glass support resizeable?

Yes it does

Just now, contemporary said:

Hey, grats on the rank and new release, @Naton

Are you planning to add GE restocking feature? With 2m material cost/hour on the lower end, this requires a significant gold stack to bot without constant manual intervention (or custom muling scripts).

Yes I am planning on adding it at some point in the near future

I can vouch that this script is EXTREMELY solid.

I ran it for multiple days on end on two of my accounts, never ended up with a ban and make a nice little some of gp, would honestly highly recommend this as probably one of the number one gold farming scripts.

Its extremely customization and runs without any issues.

Progressive mode is also a killer feature.

Highly recommend buying this piece of art.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adamhackz said:

I can vouch that this script is EXTREMELY solid.

I ran it for multiple days on end on two of my accounts, never ended up with a ban and make a nice little some of gp, would honestly highly recommend this as probably one of the number one gold farming scripts.

Its extremely customization and runs without any issues.

Progressive mode is also a killer feature.

Highly recommend buying this piece of art.

12 minutes ago, Big Business said:

Seem to have run into a problem... When the bot does it first run it deposited bars, took out new ore but then just got stuck on the gold smithing guants. It's like its getting confused with them and the gold ore.  It wont proceed to make anymore bars. 

Can you send me a gif/picture? I actually don’t have an account with goldsmith gauntlets so that’s the one feature I’m not 100% sure of, but it should work and if not I will fix it ASAP.

If using resizeable mode, I highly recommend that you set the chatbox to transparent, as there is currently a slightly tribot problem with resizeable where it will say things that hidden behind the chatbox are clickable, when in reality they are not. Hopefully this will be changed soon however for now to ensure this never happens you can enable this game setting.

The option to click through the chat box is in the advanced options menu

5fe6dba25912265c308b43c4c77749c8.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Naton
      Note that this script is only meant to support the common bosses and doesn't handle any unique interactions that some bosses may require. These bosses that require unique interactions cause exp/hr to go down so they shouldn't really be used anyways.
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3244
      Description:
      This script will play the Nightmare Zone minigame flawlessly.  Instructions:
      Configure an inventory setup in the GUI. The script will determine what to use based on what is in your inventory (overloads, absorptions). I recommend looking through the advanced preferences to become familiar with all the possibilities of the script, but the inventory is the only required section. If you experience any issues please do the following: Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Requirements:
      Requirements to play the Nightmare Zone minigame. This is at least 5 quests that have a boss present in NMZ. More info here https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nightmare_Zone Script arguments:
      As with all of my scripts, you can load your last settings with the script argument "settings:last". You can load any specific settings profile with "settings:settingsName". Pictures:

Features:
      Custom inventory setup Intelligent overload/absorption/prayer potion selection Custom absorption click time range Custom absorption drink threshold Moving mouse off screen Custom antiban settings ABC2 reaction times ABC2 timed actions Custom camera selection Custom mouse speeds Coffer refilling Attack style selection Magic support Defensive autocasting Degradable support (ends when item degrades) Food Game limit (ex. play one game) Custom game types (choose any of the possible game types) Custom boss selection Custom gear setups Hiding client on start Opening client on end Break support Misc. potion support Mule connection support (to display your account on the nMule control panel) Position handling (don't move, random tile, or any corner tile) All power ups Prayers Quick prayers Custom prayer potion drinking range Custom rapid heal click range Custom rapid heal flick time Very powerful progression system Restock potions from barrels Custom rock cake ranges Special attack support Spec orb Custom spec weapons  
      Pricing:
      Pricing is subject to change at any time.
      $4.99 for 3 instances per month
      $9.99 for 10 instances per month
      $19.99 for 30 instances per month
      $29.99 for 100 instances per month
      Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.
      Dynamic Signatures:
      http://nscripting.com/nmz/signatures/users/YourTribotUsername.png

Highscores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/nmz/
      To Do:
      Collection box collection when out of supplies
      Filling blowpipe
      Repairing barrows
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs.
      Please message me with bug reports. Ensure to properly fill out a bug report. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.
    • By Naton
      nMercher is a grand exchange flipping bot that will merch your chosen items to the best of its ability using an intelligent algorithm.
      This algorithm is constantly being improved.
      Please read the "Terms & conditions/Things to be aware of" section at the bottom of this post before purchasing.
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3105 Description/Information:
      This bot will intelligently merch items at the grand exchange to make potentially massive profits Note that merching is quite different from other scripts, and merching can have a learning curve - don't be discouraged if you aren't successful at first You should aim to reach about 0.75% - 1.25% of your cash stack/hr. This may vary depending on the current market, the time of day, and other variables. Very large/small cash stacks don't follow this general linear pattern Here's a great merching guide for beginners https://www.ge-tracker.com/forums/topic/23-benefits-complete-osrs-flipping-guide-old-school-runescape/ Instructions:
      Start the script at the Grand Exchange with gold in your inventory or items to sell It's recommended to not mess around with any advanced item preferences unless you are familiar with merching It's highly recommended to configure mini breaks and afking in the advanced preferences section. Mini breaking will only trigger when there is no offers to handle. If you are having issues, please follow the instructions below Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you run windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Requirements:
      Nothing but gold! Pictures/Videos:

Features:
      An intelligent merch handling algorithms ABC2 The script is constantly being improved Custom item selection Tons of (optional) customization, and more options are always being added Detailed runtime statistics tracker Runtime option selection (such as sell-only mode) Random AFK'ing Mini-breaking (log out for a period of time when there is nothing to do) Looking glass support Resizeable support Script argument support Extremely accurate profit tracking Highscores Dynamic signatures Item ID list included in GUI ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! How to set up Mini-Breaking/Random-AFK'ing:
      Click the spoiler to open the guide
      Undercutting:
      Undercutting is the best way to increase the amount of money you make while merching.
      Using default prices without undercutting may drastically lower your profits.
      Undercutting can be found in advanced item preferences -> pricing
      Here is an example of a settings configuration that undercuts by 0.02% when buying and selling.

The values you should use to undercut in your list mainly depend on the items you're using. Try testing out different values to see what works best for your list.
      Mass applying advanced item preferences:
      Right click items in your list to mass apply advanced item preferences from one item to others. You will be prompted for which options you want to apply.
      Script arguments:
      As with all of my scripts, you can load your last settings with the script argument "settings:last". You can load any specific settings profile with "settings:settingsName". View Free Trial:
      A free couple hour trial is available at https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3105 if you are VIP. Note that a few hours of merching may not depict an accurate image of the method as you could make absolutely nothing, or you could make way more than normal. Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures:
      Located at http://nscripting.com/mercher/signatures/users/username.png Replace 'username' with your tribot username Highscores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/mercher/ Pricing:
      Pricing is subject to change at any time The pricing will almost certainly be changed shortly to find the best prices depending on several factors $9.99 for 1 instances per month $17.99 for 2 instances per month $39.99 for 5 instances per month Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script. Need Help?
      https://discord.gg/RKRJTzV Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS. Please ensure to post a detailed bug report including a detailed description, a gif of the bug report, both the bot and client debugs (paste these to hastebin/pastebin), and script stack trace (if applicable). If you do not provide an informative bug report I may ignore you. Saying "this doesn't work" wastes both of our time. Terms & conditions/Things to be aware of:
      I do not provide an item list. You must choose your own items. Please do not pm me asking how to merch/what items you should use, I may ignore you. Feel free to join my discord to ask users there. This script relies on third party services. I cannot control the uptime of these services; the uptime is generally not a problem and it functions as it should however sometimes they may not work. In the event the third party services are down, the script will not function properly. I will not refund based on this. If the services are down for an extended period of time (multiple days), I will look further into the situation/refunding. The script currently does not support multiple tabs. Due to the nature of the script, I need to have several threads running to track certain game information and perform calculations, however TRiBot seems to like pausing these threads sometimes when certain things happen. These threads cannot be paused without potentially risking having incorrect/outdated information. The workaround for this only allows one tab to work (otherwise, multiple tabs will obtain information from the first tab. This shouldn't be a problem for 99% of users as it is the norm to use multiple clients vs tabs). Profit is highly dependent on several factors and many of them are out of the script's control. One hour you may make 1m and the next you may lose 200k (losses are rather rare, but they do happen). I only grant refunds in the case that there is a script error preventing script use for an extended period of time. The script was just released, there may be some potential issues that I am unaware of. Please make sure to submit a PROPER bug report (read the above bugs/errors section).  
      *This profit depends on your cash stack (and other factors, including but not limited to the current market, the time of day/week, your item list/settings), and if you start with 50k I can't say you will make 100k/hr.
    • By Naton
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3220
      Description:
      This script will perform numerous tasks to help you automate your gold farm Instructions:
      Configure a task list corresponding to the tasks you would like the script to perform. Read the task list information section below for specifics on each task. If you experience any issues please do the following: Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Tips:
      Use '0' as the quantity for all items in appropriate locations Have fun trying to create interesting combinations of different tasks, become familiar with what the script can do Requirements:
      None (though some tasks may have requirements based on what it does) Pictures:

Features:
      Grand Exchange buying Grand Exchange selling Choose any prices you want (3 different types, static, dynamic, and arrow keys) Adjust the pricing based on the amount of time the offer has been pending Muling (request items from mule, trade items off to mule) Deposit any items to bank Withdraw and items from bank Setup any inventory (with alternatives for each item) Setup and gear configuration (with alternatives for each item) Automatically run a separate script after nRestocker has finished (these can be queued, to run scripts after on another, or even perform another task within nRestocker) Buying a bond from the grand exchange, using it, and hopping to members worlds Hopping to any arbitrary world (supports a custom world, random f2p worlds, random p2p worlds, preferred regions) Moving anywhere (using dax walker, or using weighted custom paths) Teleporting using almost all jewelry and teleport tablets (feel free to request any teleport to be added) Simple waiting, optionally logged out Dropping items Selling all bank items above a certain threshold at any price Selling all inventory items above a certain threshold at any price Moving to GE (supports varrock teleport, ring of wealth, and amulet of glory) with custom priorities Moving to Zeah Setting quick prayers Setting fkey bindings + escape close interfaces Setting shift dropping Configuring advanced options within OSRS such as remove roofs Configuring left click character options (npc, player) Disabling sounds Setting resizable/fixed mode Setting left click withdraw banking settings and withdraw X value Setting camera zoom Enabling/disabling accept aid Decanting jewelry Decanting potions Filling blowpipe Charging trident Emptying blowpipe Emptying trident Obtaining ava's accumulators Obtaining a goblin staff Collecting from the collection box ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial!  
      Pricing:
      Pricing is subject to change at any time. Currently it is priced rather low because the script has just been released. Think of this as more of a beta stage.
      $4.99 for 1 instances per month
      $19.99 for 100 instances per month
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs.
      Please message me with bug reports. Ensure to properly fill out a bug report. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.  
      Information:
      Tasks

Variables

• By Naton
      nMagic is a complex magic bot that supports an incredible variety of features. These include a powerful progression system, lunar spells, grand exchange restocking (for gear and spell items), and muling.
      Note that some features are still in beta, specifically lunar spells which require achievement diaries or dream mentor.
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3166 Information/Instructions:
      It's recommended to start where you want to cast the spells. However, you are able to configure locations to travel to using the progression system. Set up the GUI to how you would like to run the script Ensure everything is properly filled out (ex. dont leave the item to alch empty), advanced preferences can be ignored if you wish Feel free to join my discord if you need any assistance, link is further down in the post, in my signature, and in the GUI If you are having issues, please follow the instructions below Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you run windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Things to be aware of:
      Note that while restocking is supported for all spells, make sure the script can actually reach the grand exchange (by walking), and return to the location without issues (ex. don't use restocking if you're alching in your house). Make sure that the script is able to return to the location you are casting your spells. If you are using bank standing spells then you don't need to worry as it can continue at the grand exchange. If you are splashing/cursing/stun alching or something where you need to travel back to the location, you must use the progression system and select a location to travel to in the advanced progression settings. Breaking is not currently supported with splashing (if you try to break, tribot will keep trying to log out while in combat). If you are safespotting an npc then this isn't a problem. Requirements:
      Supplies to cast the specified spell(s), or gold to purchase the items Script arguments:
      As with all of my scripts, you can load your last settings with the script argument "settings:last". You can load any specific settings profile with "settings:settingsName". Pictures/Videos:

Features:
      Splashing Alching Cursing Teleporting Stun alching Tele alching Superheating Enchanting bolts Enchanting jewelry Lunar spells: All teleports Bake pie Humidify Tan leather String jewelry Superglass make Spin flax Plank make Other features: Grand exchange restocking Progressive spell changing Progressive gear changing Progressive location changing Progressive purchasing gear from GE Muling - cash in gold/mule off gold Custom GE pricing A ton of other customization options ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! How to set up Mini-Breaking/Random-AFK'ing:
      Click the spoiler to open the guide
      View Free Trial:
      A free one hour trial is available at https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3166 if you are VIP Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures:
      To be added (data is tracked already) Highscores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/magic/ Pricing:
      Pricing is subject to change at any time $5.99 for 2 instances per month $9.99 for 5 instances per month $17.99 for 10 instances per month $29.99 for 20 instances per month $39.99 for 30 instances per month $49.99 for 50 instances per month Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script. Need Help?
      https://discord.gg/RKRJTzV Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS. Please ensure to post a detailed bug report including a detailed description, a gif of the bug report, both the bot and client debugs (paste these to hastebin/pastebin), and script stack trace (if applicable). If you do not provide an informative bug report I may ignore you. Saying "this doesn't work" wastes both of our time. I will attempt to fix bugs immediately, if provided with a proper bug report  
    • By Naton
      Would you like to gain incredible mining experience while also obtaining a sizable amount of gold? Try out nBlast Mine today!
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3072
      Description:
      This bot will play the blast mine minigame with incredible efficiency This bot contains a plethora of customizable preferences to create your own playstyle Instructions:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) To start blast mining: Start at the Blast Mine with a tinderbox, chisel, food, and dynamite. To start sulphur mining: Start at the Sulphur Mine with a protective helmet (gas mask, face mask, slayer helmet), a pickaxe, and food. Requirements:
      Blast Mine: 70 mining and 100% Lovakengj favour (profit doesn't come until 75 mining though) Sulphur Mine: 42 mining and a protective helmet (note that you can get a gas mask very fast by bringing dwellberries to the guy where you start plague city) The respective items described in the instructions above What is Blast Mine?
      Blast Mine is an area where you use dynamite to blow up rocks. The ores you obtain from these rocks can be any ores ten levels above your current mining level. This means you can get rune ore at level 75 (and is why there is a huge profit increase at 75 mining) Blast mine allows for solid exp rates while also providing a sizable amount of profit (you also get a decent amount of firemaking exp) You can read more about it here, as well as the potential profits and exp rates https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Blast_mine Pictures:

Features:
      Supports any potential blast mining location Mines sulphur Supports all applicable sections of ABC2 (note that it does not support reaction times because there is no applicable actions in blast mining) An incredible amount of customization (check out the GUI!) To list off some of the customization... Custom locations + presets Supports almost all food Custom food counts Stamina potions Escape to close bank Sometimes close bank while moving Keep dynamite noted A couple different options to choose when to deposit/withdraw certain items Always eat food closest to mouse Custom eating range (with min and max), otherwise uses ABC2 Always hover next action Always right click when hovering when player is moving Sometimes hover off screen objects Only drink stamina at bank Always stamina when one is not active Stamina prioritization Stamina drinking range Custom screenwalking preference ABC2 timed action choices Disabling core antiban if you don't want tribot's antiban Camera type options Ensure camera is always looking at target rock (no more weird bot like clicks!) Dismiss/ignore randoms Custom mouse speed (with min and max) Display exp drops Disable paint Use low detail paint Debug paint Stop conditions Logout on script end Stuck failsafe AFKing World hopping Several sulphur mining options ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! Script arguments:
      As with all of my scripts, you can load your last settings with the script argument "settings:last". You can load any specific settings profile with "settings:settingsName". View Free Trial:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3072
      Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures:
      Located at http://nscripting.com/blastmine/signatures/users/username.png
      Replace 'username' with your tribot username

Highscores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/blastmine/
      Pricing:
      $4.99 for 1 instances per month
      $7.99 for 2 instances per month
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS.
      Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions. Things to be aware of:
      There is currently a TRiBot issue where the mouse hangs for upwards of 30 seconds. If you notice the script appear to be "stuck", print script stack trace and send it to me so I can verify the cause, but it is 99% due to this reason.
      There is small potential to die (more so when mining sulphur and have lower hp). There is a lot of eating options you may use to customize how safe you would like to be. 
      Crashing other players may cause problems, I recommend starting it in your own world when the sequence is at the beginning.
      The best location to use is a 4 spot when botting. Spots that require more rocks require 100% efficiency and perfect tick usage. A single wasted game tick will result in taking damage/ore disintegrating. It's impossible to guarantee this precision and accuracy on a bot that needs to verify that its inputs went through properly. If you would like to use a 6 spot, I recommend you find a world where you have the lowest ping, ensure you have a decent machine that doesn't lag at all (check your fps with ::displayfps ingame), raise the mouse speed a bit and use stamina potions.
      Profit is highly dependant on how lucky you are with rune ores. One hour you may make 200k and the next hour you may make 600k.
    • By Naton
      nHerblore will achieve incredible herblore gains and allow you to reach your goals. With support of essentially every herblore item, this script has a potential to gain upwards of 200-300k exp/hr, and profit 400k+/hr making unfinished potions. Try out the trial today!
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3027
      Description:
      This bot will create any herblore item of your choosing Also can use GE through progressive mode Instructions:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script (specifically if having issues) Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Start the script preferably near or at a bank that you want to use. If using GE, start there Have required supplies in the bank (unless using GE restocking, then have items to sell or have coins) I highly recommend looking through the advanced preferences to check out some customization Requirements:
      Druidic Ritual so that you may begin herblore (may not be necessary for crushing items) Script arguments:
      As with all of my scripts, you can load your last settings with the script argument "settings:last". You can load any specific settings profile with "settings:settingsName". Pictures:

Features:
      All potions All unf. potions All herbs All tars Crushing GE support Progressive system Lots of customization Different clicking patterns for cleaning Random AFK'ing Amulet of chemistry Clean paint/GUI ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! View Free Trial:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3027
      Progress Reports:
      Preferences:
      If you have any questions about any of the preferences, then please ask. Feel free to join my discord, PM me here, or leave a reply to this thread.
      Dynamic Signatures:
      To be added. Tracking statistics is already supported.
      Highscores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/herblore/
      Pricing:
      $4.99 for two instance per month
      $7.99 for five instances per month
      $12.99 for ten instances per month
      $17.99 for fifteen instances per month
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated. Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions. To do:
      Redo the paint
    • By Naton
      Would you like to gain incredibly fast smithing experience, using several different methods and locations, and being able to customize your own preferences?
      nSmither will help you to achieve your smithing goals.
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3011
      Description:
      This bot will smith/smelt/superheat in several different locations This bot supports a progression system to chain several different tasks together This bot contains a plethora of customizable preferences to create your own playstyle (read more below) Instructions:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Start the script on anywhere (preferably near where you want to smith/smelt/superheat) Have required supplies in the bank (unless doing cannonballs with GE restocking) I highly recommend looking through the advanced preferences to check out some customization Requirements:
      None! You just need the items to smith and the script can start from level 1. Script arguments:

Features:
      Smithing - all items Smelting - all bars Superheating Cannonballs Cannonball GE restocking Cannonballs muling Dwarf cannon Fresh level 3 support (Add an account to your gold farm in one click using nMule!) Progression system Automatic mode for smithing to always smelt the best item for the selected bar (can be chained with progression system to always smelt best item) A load of customization, check out the GUI! ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! View Free Trial:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3011
      Progress Reports:
      Preferences:
      If you have any questions about any of the preferences, then please ask. Feel free to join my discord, PM me here, or leave a reply to this thread.
      Dynamic Signatures:
      To be added. Tracking statistics is already supported.
      Highscores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/smither/
      Pricing:
      $3.99 for one instance per month
      $5.99 for five instances per month
      $7.99 for ten instances per month
      $9.99 for twenty instances per month
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated. Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions. To Do:
      Add coal bag support (if anyone wants this then feel free to ask and I will try to speed it up)
    • By Naton
      Would you like to effortlessly train your account using some of the fastest training methods in the game? With several different locations and crab types, customization, progressive training, and unique seeded antiban? Try out nCrab Killer!
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2900
      Description:
      This bot will train on different crab types across runescape Instructions:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Disable your TRiBot firewall Start the script near the location (although it does use dax web walker, it is best to start near the location to prevent any problems, if using ammonite crabs please start on the island near the bank or the crabs) Make sure to have the inventory set up correctly Requirements:
      You just need an account to kill crabs! (And of course supplies) Script arguments:

Features:
      All sand crab location (crabclaw island, crabclaw cave, zeah shoreline) Ammonite crabs Rock crabs Progressive training On crash action (world hopping, attacking back, ending script, doing nothing) Tons of preset locations Multi-threaded crash and aggression detection for maximum accuracy Breaking support Custom crab tiles Custom reset tiles Tons of food types supported (ask me if you'd like another supported and I'll add it in asap) All necessary potions Customizable drinking thresholds Customizable eating range (otherwise abc2) ABC2 Moving mouse off screen if idle Ammunition looting Clue scroll looting Casket looting Customizable crash timer Roaming Custom roaming areas Attacking crabs if not in combat for a period of time Safe tiles (for hopping, breaking, and ending) Stuck failsafe Easy to use and customizable inventory Clean JavaFX GUI Argument support Beautiful paint Dynamic signatures Profile saving/loading Looking glass support Resizable mode support ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! View Free Trial:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2900
      Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures:
      Obtain yours at http://nscripting.com/crabkiller/signatures/users/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png

High Scores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/crabkiller/
      Pricing:
      $3.99 for 2 instances per month
      $6.99 for 5 instances per month
      If you would like to see any other packages, feel free to leave me a PM or comment down below
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache and restarting TRiBot twice before reporting bugs. (Seriously, this saves both of us time)
      Always read the bot/client debug as it may provide you with information about the situation, and informing you of potential user error Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Suggestions:
      Any questions, or if you need help (ex. need help filling out the GUI), feel free to leave a comment or PM me!

Please do not discuss bans on this thread.

• By Naton
      Note that this script has been out for awhile now, I am releasing this thread to have a place for instructions/help so that I am not answering the same questions all the time.
      This only works with nScripts. To view a list of supported nScripts, visit the repository listing.

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3094

Instructions:
      Pick a random number between 1-50 to use as the mule ID. You will need this when setting up the mule, and when connecting bots to the mule. The ID allows you to run several mules on the same machine, distinguishing them by ID.
      Running bots on the same machine as the mule - Use 127.0.0.1 as the mule IP when filling out the mule settings on the accounts you want to connect.
      Running bots on a difference machine from the mule - You will need to port foward on the machine your mule is running on. You will be port fowarding port number 45000 + ID (ex. if mule ID is 5 then you will be forwarding port 45005). Visit the port forwarding section for info on this. Use the public IP of your mule internet connection to connect your bots. This information will be printed in the client debug of your mule script after starting it and selecting a mule ID. Note that using a proxy does not affect what IP you will be entering, you do not enter your proxy IP. Visit whatismyip.com to check your public IP.

Arguments:
      You may use script arguments to avoid the simple GUI. Arguments are id:number (a unique ID 1-50).

Port Fowarding:
      This is usually specific to your router. I do not have a direct guide to port forwarding, this is not specific to my script. You can find a ton of information on google, or you could try messaging someone who has this already setup. I have not port forwarded in a long time so I can't help much here. Remember you need to forward port number 45000 + mule ID. Use this website to check open ports https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/. You can also test your mule connection in GUI of my scripts that support muling.

• By Naton
      This exists entirely so that I have a central point for all of my scripts, and so that I may link this thread in my signature rather than adding a new script icon (which would increase my signature to an inconvenient size as I create more and more scripts).
      This is a work in progress.

Website (Unfinished!)
      http://nscripting.com/

Support
      Discord support server: https://discord.gg/RKRJTzV

nScripts

Premium:

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Free:

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

This thread will continue to be updated as time goes on.

• Our picks

• Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 4 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 7 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 151 replies