Jump to content
asiliukas123

I keep getting banned non stop

Recommended Posts

I still cant figure out why all accounts getting banned so fast. If im using looking glass, I never get banned but I cannot bot because its lagging as hell. Before I was botting without looking glass 10 accs and nothing happening. Now I cant even bot 2 accs. Most of time I get banned 10min after starting script. My friend using same proxys,scripts and he is botting without getting disabled accounts. Can someone explain how its possible? I tried to delete all jagex cache and etc. Seems like nothing helps. By the way im using different IP for each account. Tried many different, so its not proxy provider as I said my friend using same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had similar situation. I had bought 2 proxies 2 different accounts, and got banned after 1 day and the bots got banned same time, which is mind blowing. Since they were both on different ips and weren't flagged since they were a proxy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get banned like 10-15min after tutorial island. I dont even use some serious scripts. I used some just to walk from place to place and account is disabled already. Im sure its not proxy. We using same provider. Its impossible for me to use bot without looking glass, but looking glass somehow want my pc to explode, its lagging as hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, asiliukas123 said:

I get banned like 10-15min after tutorial island. I dont even use some serious scripts. I used some just to walk from place to place and account is disabled already. Im sure its not proxy. We using same provider. Its impossible for me to use bot without looking glass, but looking glass somehow want my pc to explode, its lagging as hell. 

You are using flagged proxies, that is the reason for getting banned/locked right after tutorial island. It has been known for a while now that if you do tutorial island on a flagged proxy, either by hand or bot, you will be banned shortly after completing (10-15 min as you are experiencing). Your friend must be doing something different if "everything" is the exact same. LG is not worth running if you are gold farming either because it uses like 4-5x more resources and doesn't do anything except protect against client detection which the client is not detected. I am running accounts on regular client just fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, godspower33 said:

You are using flagged proxies, that is the reason for getting banned/locked right after tutorial island. It has been known for a while now that if you do tutorial island on a flagged proxy, either by hand or bot, you will be banned shortly after completing (10-15 min as you are experiencing). Your friend must be doing something different if "everything" is the exact same. LG is not worth running if you are gold farming either because it uses like 4-5x more resources and doesn't do anything except protect against client detection which the client is not detected. I am running accounts on regular client just fine

Dude... Its not proxy. Im botting everyday with looking glass and I never get banned. I tried again to use after some time normal client - instant ban. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, asiliukas123 said:

Dude... Its not proxy. Im botting everyday with looking glass and I never get banned. I tried again to use after some time normal client - instant ban. 

If it is right after tutorial island, it most likely is. My proxies are fine and I am able to complete tutorial island without LG as many others are, you gotta try and investigate every thing you do to try to find the source of the problem, which means giving thought to the idea that maybe it is your proxies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, godspower33 said:

If it is right after tutorial island, it most likely is. My proxies are fine and I am able to complete tutorial island without LG as many others are, you gotta try and investigate every thing you do to try to find the source of the problem, which means giving thought to the idea that maybe it is your proxies.

I dont get exactly after tutorial island. First I go buy things from GE, get ready account then I used dwalker just to walk to other place and on they I got disabled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, asiliukas123 said:

I dont get exactly after tutorial island. First I go buy things from GE, get ready account then I used dwalker just to walk to other place and on they I got disabled.

Jagex delays bans on purpose, if they banned you the second you were detected as botting they would reveal what identified you as a bot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, asiliukas123 said:

Dude... Its not proxy. Im botting everyday with looking glass and I never get banned. I tried again to use after some time normal client - instant ban. 

It's very likely to be proxy.

Either buy another proxy or replace current one (if you have that option), or if you really want to test yourself that, proxy is indeed flagged, buy high tier one (if your proxy provider has different tiers/categories) which should have less chance being flagged.

 

Most well-known proxy providers are selling flagged proxies which still can be used for botting. Unfortunately for fresh accounts/tutorial island you need to keep testing yourself until you find non-flagged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, asiliukas123 said:

Dude... Its not proxy. Im botting everyday with looking glass and I never get banned. I tried again to use after some time normal client - instant ban. 

You've had a number of successful goldfarmers tell you the issue. Please don't ask for help if you think you already know / aren't going to listen to the answers.

To confirm for yourself, start an account on one of your proxies getting bans and one on your home IP. If the account on your home IP survives and the account on your proxy doesn't your IP is flagged. 

Edited by Jooq
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Add LG support for Runelite


      Fix NPCChat issues


      Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)


      Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate


      Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys


      Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode


      Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel


      Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements


      Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 36 replies
    • This update will:

      Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)


      Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 12 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)


      Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      LG support for RuneLite


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 16 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)


      Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)


      Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)


      Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)


      Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 29 replies
    • This update will:

      Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism


      Fix small Login API bug


      Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes


      Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel


      Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)


      Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 38 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×