asiliukas123

I keep getting banned non stop

I still cant figure out why all accounts getting banned so fast. If im using looking glass, I never get banned but I cannot bot because its lagging as hell. Before I was botting without looking glass 10 accs and nothing happening. Now I cant even bot 2 accs. Most of time I get banned 10min after starting script. My friend using same proxys,scripts and he is botting without getting disabled accounts. Can someone explain how its possible? I tried to delete all jagex cache and etc. Seems like nothing helps. By the way im using different IP for each account. Tried many different, so its not proxy provider as I said my friend using same. 

I had similar situation. I had bought 2 proxies 2 different accounts, and got banned after 1 day and the bots got banned same time, which is mind blowing. Since they were both on different ips and weren't flagged since they were a proxy.

I get banned like 10-15min after tutorial island. I dont even use some serious scripts. I used some just to walk from place to place and account is disabled already. Im sure its not proxy. We using same provider. Its impossible for me to use bot without looking glass, but looking glass somehow want my pc to explode, its lagging as hell. 

3 minutes ago, asiliukas123 said:

I get banned like 10-15min after tutorial island. I dont even use some serious scripts. I used some just to walk from place to place and account is disabled already. Im sure its not proxy. We using same provider. Its impossible for me to use bot without looking glass, but looking glass somehow want my pc to explode, its lagging as hell. 

You are using flagged proxies, that is the reason for getting banned/locked right after tutorial island. It has been known for a while now that if you do tutorial island on a flagged proxy, either by hand or bot, you will be banned shortly after completing (10-15 min as you are experiencing). Your friend must be doing something different if "everything" is the exact same. LG is not worth running if you are gold farming either because it uses like 4-5x more resources and doesn't do anything except protect against client detection which the client is not detected. I am running accounts on regular client just fine

1 minute ago, godspower33 said:

You are using flagged proxies, that is the reason for getting banned/locked right after tutorial island. It has been known for a while now that if you do tutorial island on a flagged proxy, either by hand or bot, you will be banned shortly after completing (10-15 min as you are experiencing). Your friend must be doing something different if "everything" is the exact same. LG is not worth running if you are gold farming either because it uses like 4-5x more resources and doesn't do anything except protect against client detection which the client is not detected. I am running accounts on regular client just fine

Dude... Its not proxy. Im botting everyday with looking glass and I never get banned. I tried again to use after some time normal client - instant ban. 

3 minutes ago, asiliukas123 said:

Dude... Its not proxy. Im botting everyday with looking glass and I never get banned. I tried again to use after some time normal client - instant ban. 

If it is right after tutorial island, it most likely is. My proxies are fine and I am able to complete tutorial island without LG as many others are, you gotta try and investigate every thing you do to try to find the source of the problem, which means giving thought to the idea that maybe it is your proxies.

Just now, godspower33 said:

If it is right after tutorial island, it most likely is. My proxies are fine and I am able to complete tutorial island without LG as many others are, you gotta try and investigate every thing you do to try to find the source of the problem, which means giving thought to the idea that maybe it is your proxies.

I dont get exactly after tutorial island. First I go buy things from GE, get ready account then I used dwalker just to walk to other place and on they I got disabled.

14 minutes ago, asiliukas123 said:

I dont get exactly after tutorial island. First I go buy things from GE, get ready account then I used dwalker just to walk to other place and on they I got disabled.

Jagex delays bans on purpose, if they banned you the second you were detected as botting they would reveal what identified you as a bot. 

3 hours ago, asiliukas123 said:

It's very likely to be proxy.

Either buy another proxy or replace current one (if you have that option), or if you really want to test yourself that, proxy is indeed flagged, buy high tier one (if your proxy provider has different tiers/categories) which should have less chance being flagged.

Most well-known proxy providers are selling flagged proxies which still can be used for botting. Unfortunately for fresh accounts/tutorial island you need to keep testing yourself until you find non-flagged.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, asiliukas123 said:

You've had a number of successful goldfarmers tell you the issue. Please don't ask for help if you think you already know / aren't going to listen to the answers.

To confirm for yourself, start an account on one of your proxies getting bans and one on your home IP. If the account on your home IP survives and the account on your proxy doesn't your IP is flagged. 

Edited by Jooq
  • Like 1