• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.400_0

On 7/19/2018 at 9:49 PM, TRiLeZ said:

I forgot to mention that TRiBot Release 9.400_1 fixes the LG and account manager issues. If there are any more issues, please let me know.

Hey the only error/exception i have received is below and it happens when loading looking glass to connect to osrs browser client firefox v51.0 this is the exception that occurs in Bot Debug, hope it helps.

Edit: *Note: it still loads fine and the scripts are still allowed to perform on client, only just happens when 'looking for runescape client' is processing information i am sure*

[10:14:33] TRiBot Release 9.400_1 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
[10:14:33] Loading human mouse movement data.
[10:14:34] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[10:14:35] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\sj\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1094000100.jar
[10:14:42] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" 
[10:14:42] java.lang.NullPointerException
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSplitPaneUI.getMinimumSize(BasicSplitPaneUI.java:1091)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.JComponent.getMinimumSize(JComponent.java:1744)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculateNonlinkedMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:3008)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculateMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:2972)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Spring.getMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:1336)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculatePreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:2979)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Spring.getPreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:1346)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.getSpringSize(GroupLayout.java:1638)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.calculateSize(GroupLayout.java:1622)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.calculatePreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:1602)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Spring.getPreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:1346)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.getSpringSize(GroupLayout.java:1638)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.calculateSize(GroupLayout.java:1622)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.calculatePreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:1602)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$SequentialGroup.setValidSize(GroupLayout.java:2017)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.setSize(GroupLayout.java:1587)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.GroupLayout.layoutContainer(GroupLayout.java:924)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.Container.layout(Container.java:1510)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.Container.doLayout(Container.java:1499)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Container.java:1695)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Container.java:1704)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Container.java:1704)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.Container.validate(Container.java:1630)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.RepaintManager$3.run(RepaintManager.java:711)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.RepaintManager$3.run(RepaintManager.java:709)
[10:14:42] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[10:14:42] 	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.RepaintManager.validateInvalidComponents(RepaintManager.java:708)
[10:14:42] 	at javax.swing.RepaintManager$ProcessingRunnable.run(RepaintManager.java:1731)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
[10:14:42] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[10:14:42] 	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
[10:14:42] 	at obf.ZI.dispatchEvent(fo:199)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
[10:14:42] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
Edited by mightyos

hello,

i would like to inform that when you are using a client with multiple tabs and break handler about 5% of the time per each break, the break handler has the chance to not restart the script(happens with all scripts), and it is very annoying, could you guys please fix this

thank you!!!!

Edited by 9055394

On 7/20/2018 at 8:57 PM, theholyone said:

Has the login / break manager issues been addressed yet? @Todd, @TRiLeZ

Clients will sometimes get stuck taking an infinite break either when logged in or at login screen

13 hours ago, theholyone said:

Daily reminder that login handler needs to be fixed or at least a post acknowledging the issue is being looked over, or worked at.

@TRiLeZ @Todd

10 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

This. I find most of my bots stopping overnight, really hurting the profits.

@TRiLeZ @Todd

3 hours ago, Darkmax2 said:

where is the client support to fix this problem " login handler , Breaker handler " it has been 8 days till now all bot have stoped and there is no fix or no announce from any admin , to tell us when this problem will fixed .

This is being looked into by Todd. I don't personally have an ETA on the fix, but we aren't ignoring the issue. My apologies for the lack of communication, hopefully I'll have some better news soon!

28 minutes ago, 9055394 said:

hello,

i would like to inform that when you are using a client with multiple tabs and break handler about 5% of the time per each break, the break handler has the chance to not restart the script(happens with all scripts), and it is very annoying, could you guys please fix this

thank you!!!!

Are you referring to the bug where the client won't log back into the account and just sits at the login screen? If so, please see my note about this above, we will hopefully have a fix soon!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

This is being looked into by Todd. I don't personally have an ETA on the fix, but we aren't ignoring the issue. My apologies for the lack of communication, hopefully I'll have some better news soon!

Are you referring to the bug where the client won't log back into the account and just sits at the login screen? If so, please see my note about this above, we will hopefully have a fix soon!

yes

18 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

Thank you for at least giving us some sort of insight on the issue,

The problem was, at least for myself, never the time it took for a fix to happen, the issue is the lack of communication.

It is becoming way too common to have an issue arise and pointed out by multiple users only to have absolutely no response from either Admins. Just a simple post " XX issue has been acknowledge " is better than being left in the dark for almost a week

Nobody reasonable will expect an immediate fix for the price they pay a month using the client, but ( IMO ) to be ignored and left out in the dark just feels like a slap in the face.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, theholyone said:

The problem was, at least for myself, never the time it took for a fix to happen, the issue is the lack of communication.

It is becoming way too common to have an issue arise and pointed out by multiple users only to have absolutely no response from either Admins. Just a simple post " XX issue has been acknowledge " is better than being left in the dark for almost a week

Nobody reasonable will expect an immediate fix for the price they pay a month using the client, but ( IMO ) to be ignored and left out in the dark just feels like a slap in the face.

I agree, I too was waiting on the developers. However, I didn't need to, and in the future, I won't. I'll ensure that these massive delays of no communication don't happen again.

• Like 2

On 7/25/2018 at 12:10 PM, theholyone said:

If you want to get their attention about a bug then post an issue on gitlab. https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues

On 7/27/2018 at 2:20 PM, Darkmax2 said:

any news ??

I haven't heard anything, but I haven't been around much over the weekend. I'll speak with Todd today, and see if any progress has been made.

Edit: Currently still working on a fix ?

Edited by Fluffee

7 hours ago, theholyone said:

At this point, what can us as users do to help the situation, because tomorrow's going to mark the 2nd week that this has been happening and we've still got NO response from either of the admins.

Sadly, you most likely won't get one, that is actually why they have me to be honest. They are aware of the issue, but they usually leave me to deliver information. I can get Todd to post if you'd like? But it'll simply be a restatement of what I've already said, as I got the information primarily from Todd.

7 hours ago, theholyone said:

Need data?

Todd's still hunting a way to reproduce the issue consistently. If you can figure out a way to cause the login bot/break handler to break every time, then that'd be an amazing help!

15 hours ago, Fluffee said:

Todd's still hunting a way to reproduce the issue consistently. If you can figure out a way to cause the login bot/break handler to break every time, then that'd be an amazing help!

It might not trigger every break, but it's a major bug that happens often enough to disrupt botting significantly. Without babysitting, it's impossible to run multiple bots with breaks.

Let us know if we can help with providing additional information or testing, this bug really needs to be addressed seriously and squashed.

• Like 2

Todd can rebuild it " breaker handler ..  login handler " again ?? he is the man who build this client and he is the only one who can fix it or rebuild some of it i think it will be so easy than to hunt the problem ..

Edited by Darkmax2

1 hour ago, Darkmax2 said:

he is the man who build this client and he is the only one who can fix it or rebuild some of it i think it will be so easy than to hunt the problem ..

As long as software will be written by humans, bugs will remain a fact of life.

Re-writing code from the ground up is almost never a viable solution. The developers are aware of the gravity of the problem, and the bug will be patched as soon as they manage to find a way to consistently replicate it.

i didn't say that he have to build the entire client from the ground but this section " Breaking handler " the sours of the 20th days problem and didnt solved till now , and even no any data about it ... that is what im saying , or make a topic in the forums to ask the boters what the exact problem that they facing . and attemp to solve it . that is the way to solve any problem is to know the problem first ..

Instead of trying to replicate this consistently which I honestly don't think it's even possible now because of how random it is, finding a temporary patch that will fix the problem for now seems like a more logical choice.

Ideal situation IMO would be to leave the client as is for the people who for some reason don't trigger the bug while leaving a separate beta version of tribot for those of us who are desperate for any strand of hope.

also it's been 14 days not 20 lol

Client starter is also broken, does not load correct worlds whether you put 301 or 1 as selected world, didn't realize this til now ?

Edited by theholyone