Einstein

Einstein's Fisher - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Posted (edited)

eq9n1AS.jpg

Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

• Anti-Ban Compliance Version 2 - Level 10
  • Complex anti-ban system based on real human biometric data
  • Minnows
  • Fishing Trawler - automatically gets the angler's outfit!
  • Fishing Guild Support
  • 5 different fish disposal methods including cooking, with both range and logs-fire support
  • Supports 30 different types of fish
  • Almost all existent fishing locations included
  • Barbarian Fishing
  • Bare-Handed Fishing
  • All types of harpoons supported
  • Wielding harpoons and using their special attacks
  • Shift dropping
  • Automatically buys all the required tools from the Grand Exchange or from the Port Sarim shop
  • Fully Automated Progressive Fishing and F2P Suicide Mode
  • Goldfarming tools
  • Interoperability with Bot Suppier & Mule, an additional script offered completely free for all my users
  • Custom World Hopper
  • CPU Optimization
  • Automatically trades the fish to the mule account
  • The ability to hop worlds if there are too many players nearby, allowing you to avoid reports entirely by switching worlds if there is any player nearby
  • Save / Load / Quick Load last profile
  • Argument Support
  • Re-sizable Mode
  • Looking Glass Compatibility
  • Intuitive and user friendly GUI
  • Dynamically changing paint based on the environment and the script's state
  • Custom Walking System
  • Custom Random Event Handling
  • Human-like inventory items re-arranging

WjIBz4v.png

MbC0TMT.png

Anti-Ban: Train your account safely

Fishing is well known for its high ban-rate. One of the reasons for that is Jagex's immense collection of real human and bot playing data that they've managed to gather for this skill.

Since their detection mostly relies on statistical analysis, in order to counteract this I've started to collect, analyze and process real human playing data that's being applied into my scripts. Therefore, this script's game interactions will be based on the recorded actions and behaviors of real humans.

Unfortunately, no script can guarantee a ban-rate of zero, especially when some users are running a human-like script in a profoundly in-human way (such as running it for extended periods of time). However, Einstein's Fisher has been carefully coded to resemble a real human that trains Fishing without paying too much attention to the game, just like most players are doing it (AFK training).

Beyond my custom anti-ban measures, this script fully implements Anti-Ban Compliance v2. Here are some of the features of this complex system:

• It's based on statistical analysis of real human playing data
  • Human-like reaction times generated by a complex algorithm that takes into account 9 different factors
  • Unique profiling for every RuneScape account that runs this script
  • Emulating typical human behavior through timed actions based on internal timers and game interaction preferences

Botting will always come with the risk of your account getting banned. But this script has been specifically designed to be as safe as possible, offering you the best odds against Jagex's automated data analysis system.

Goldfarming Mode

Many powerful goldfarming automation tools have been included into this script. Switching from the 'casual' to 'goldfarming' mode can be done through a single click on the User Interface.

Full list of Goldfarming features:

Spoiler
  • Progressive Mode
  • Profile Saving / Loading / Quick Loading
  • Argument Support: simply type in the name of the profile that you want to automatically start
  • Getting gold from the mule account
  • Using the gold to automatically buy the required equipment
  • Trading the gathered resources to the mule account
  • CPU optimization
  • Reaction time speed modifier
  • Interoperability with Bot Supplier & Mule , a powerful automation tool. I am offering this second script completely free for my users:

Bot Supplier & Mule    

Activate

Notes about the current version

As long as software will be written by humans, it will contain bugs. This script has just been released and despite the fact that I've spent the last weeks debugging it, it's very likely that you will encounter some issues at some point. Please report them here and they will be fixed in a timely manner.

Is this the best Fishing script on TRiBot?

That is for you to decide:

cKzBC9u.png

Casual botter:

jh7ItVC.png

RnHNGTP.png

Goldfarmer:

XCfiVLf.png

ERPIhlc.png

Edited by Einstein
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Einstein Heya, imo, it seems that you're the scripter that focuses heavily on anti-ban compared to other scripters on tribot. Out of curiosity, I was wondering if any of the following were possible with tribot client and its api:

1) allow user to manually do fishing for a session (1-4 hrs) and collect the user's response time for various things such as when the bag is full, how long does the user wait before proceeding to drop. When the fishing spot moves, how long does the user take to respond. 

2) Record various patterns of an individual user's dropping method.

Combine and implement the above two topics mentioned above tailored to an individual's response time rather than an average/collection of all "human-like" data within a script.

The reason why I'm asking this is because from personal experience, if I use a script to fletch or stun/alch, no matter how much anti-ban compliance the scripter has, in the end, you always get banned. However, when I record various sessions that are an hour or two long of fletching or stun/alching with a macro recorder and loop them (from various recordings), I have yet to get banned on 8+ accounts. I have a strong theory that the bans are a result of numerous accounts with patterns that overlap in certain ways. If a script could give the ability to randomize/customize to the an individual's pattern, i'd believe that'd be the ultimate script.  

8 hours ago, MuleTraveler said:

@Einstein Heya, imo, it seems that you're the scripter that focuses heavily on anti-ban compared to other scripters on tribot

Reducing the ban-rate to a minimum for my users is one of my primary goals, therefore a great deal of development and research time is allocated to improvements in this area.

1) allow user to manually do fishing for a session (1-4 hrs) and collect the user's response time for various things such as when the bag is full, how long does the user wait before proceeding to drop. When the fishing spot moves, how long does the user take to respond.  

2) Record various patterns of an individual user's dropping method. 

Both suggestions have already been planned and they are currently under development.

I have a strong theory that the bans are a result of numerous accounts with patterns that overlap in certain ways.

Your theory is entirely correct.

This is one of the ways in which public scripts that are run by hundreds or even thousands of accounts result in bans. Although it's not necessarily the easiest thing to do, the scripter can work around this this problem by implementing unique profiling, which means that the same code will run in a different way for every different account.

Posted (edited)

This looks juicy

edit: @Einstein, trying out trial, script keeps buying harpoon even though only fishing for lobsters, think this happened because "purchase missing tools" is ticked, this happened after fishing level hit 40

Script also tried to walk to karamja instead of taking port sarim ship (???)

edit 2: Script banks shrimps instead of dropping during f2p goldfarming mode.

Edited by filthyfrank

@filthyfrank I am aware of the problems with the F2P Suicide Mode. Although it eventually works, there are a lot of things that can be improved. I will post in this thread as the code is updated.

Thank you!

On 7/19/2018 at 12:29 PM, cheeko said:

Is 35K p/hr normal for barb fishing @ around level 70 on level 1 speed? Seems a little low, but I appreciate the emphasis on antiban.

Using TRiBot's default reaction times (1) will result in a lower xp/hour rate, but I highly recommend using this default value, since the numbers are based on analysis of real human playing data.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:53 PM, MilkyWay said:

could you add option so end user can customize the dropping patterns instead of a static dropping patern we can mix it up if we want to?

"Mixing up" dropping patters cannot be done without randomization. Humans are not random, therefore adding this feature is very likely to increase the ban-rate, which is not desirable.

Unless I will be gathering a lot dropping pattern data, left-to-right will remain the default dropping pattern, which is many times better than any kind of randomization.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

@filthyfrank I am aware of the problems with the F2P Suicide Mode. Although it eventually works, there are a lot of things that can be improved. I will post in this thread as the code is updated.

Thank you!

Using TRiBot's default reaction times (1) will result in a lower xp/hour rate, but I highly recommend using this default value, since the numbers are based on analysis of real human playing data.

"Mixing up" dropping patters cannot be done without randomization. Humans are not random, therefore adding this feature is very likely to increase the ban-rate, which is not desirable.

Unless I will be gathering a lot dropping pattern data, left-to-right will remain the default dropping pattern, which is many times better than any kind of randomization.

If you could do that  would be amazing.

The source code has been updated: In-Game World Hopper Version 2

• Greatly improved iteration of my custom world hopping utility
  • Dynamic interface grabbing ensures functioning in both fixed and re-sizable mode
  • New paint overlay
  • Conditional waiting for loading the new world based on color detection
  • Accepts both world formats (3xx and xx)

Every line of code has been carefully reviewed and the new utility is expected to work many times better than the previous one.

Enjoy!

JFacMP4.png

@filthyfrank after I am done fixing another project, I will go through each and every problem that occurs in F2P. Everything will be patched within a few days.

Posted (edited)

Does the script recover from unforeseen mousemovement and clicks? I tested a bit around with clicking at other places to make it go off course and moving the mouse to interrupt its movement so it clicked on the wrong places. From what I can tell it seems to always recover and get back on track eventually, which left me impressed. Im just curious about how/if there is a way to permanently break the flow so that it wont be able to get back at doing what it does?

Edited by trilobottimon

4 hours ago, trilobottimon said:

Does the script recover from unforeseen mousemovement and clicks? I tested a bit around with clicking at other places to make it go off course and moving the mouse to interrupt its movement so it clicked on the wrong places. From what I can tell it seems to always recover and get back on track eventually, which left me impressed. Im just curious about how/if there is a way to permanently break the flow so that it wont be able to get back at doing what it does?

If you're trying to make the script malfunction, pause it and walk your RS character into an enclosed area that is not mapped in the walking utility, so the script will be unable to get out of there.

I recommend certain places in Zeah, Wilderness dungeons, and the Stronghold of Security.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

If you're trying to make the script malfunction, pause it and walk your RS character into an enclosed area that is not mapped in the walking utility, so the script will be unable to get out of there.

I recommend certain places in Zeah, Wilderness dungeons, and the Stronghold of Security.

That makes sense, thanks for replying. Im happy what I have seen so far from the trial, think I'll go ahead and purchase ;)