• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

6 hours ago, Reko said:

In my opinion a move mouse off screen while idle should be anti ban standard, will there ever be that option for this script?

It already is and it's handled automatically.

The mouse will leave the screen's bounds if the anti-ban utility decides to do so. It usually occurs when the player is 'idle', in this case, when the script is waiting for the player to stop fishing.

Array
3 hours ago, Einstein said:

It already is and it's handled automatically.

The mouse will leave the screen's bounds if the anti-ban utility decides to do so. It usually occurs when the player is 'idle', in this case, when the script is waiting for the player to stop fishing.

Interesting, thanks for the reply. Must of not run it long enough to notice.

On 9/18/2018 at 8:22 AM, Froggen Jr said:

Could you add kitten feed support?

It would be very nice for Ironmen to grow kittens for free death runes.

Regarding this question, any idea if you are going to add this in the near future? Thank you!

Edited by Leonidas

2 hours ago, Reko said:

Interesting, thanks for the reply. Must of not run it long enough to notice.

You're welcome.

2 hours ago, Leonidas said:

Regarding this question, any idea if you are going to add this in the near future? Thank you!

This feature will eventually be implemented, but there is no ETA at the moment.

I tried to catch it right click dropping the last row, since it did it a couple of times even though i have shift dropped enabled. but this time it only did it for the last one. Why does it do this?

https://gyazo.com/cf22ab6e37f99a312e0c3d121a9a0b92

Edit:

Also, is there a reason why you have trout and salmon option? When they both are fished from the same fishing spot? With one selected, it doesnt count the other fish caught. IE. If i have trout selected, it will only count trout caught and not salmon. Which depicts inaccurate exp rates. Same thing with the salmon it seems like.

Edited by gosubear

9 hours ago, danhare said:

Thanks for all your hard work ty ty ??

You're welcome.

Thank you for using my software! :)

9 hours ago, gosubear said:

I tried to catch it right click dropping the last row, since it did it a couple of times even though i have shift dropped enabled. but this time it only did it for the last one. Why does it do this?

The scripts mimics the shift key being pressed. If the window loses focus for any reason, the shift key will no longer appear to be pressed.

A fail-safe has been added and the script will send a new event if this happens. Also, a message will be displayed in the debugger.

9 hours ago, gosubear said:

Also, is there a reason why you have trout and salmon option? When they both are fished from the same fishing spot? With one selected, it doesnt count the other fish caught. IE. If i have trout selected, it will only count trout caught and not salmon. Which depicts inaccurate exp rates. Same thing with the salmon it seems like.

Due to the fact that you cannot chose which fish you will catch in-game, this script implements a "target-fish" system.

By configuring the disposal method, the user can chose what to do with the fish caught:

• Bank everything
  • Bank the target-fish only, and drop the other fish
  • Drop everything
  • Cook and bank everything
  • Cook and drop everything

What you've said in the highlighted text is not true. The experience trackers are working independently of the chosen fish, and they do so precisely. The data is updated every 10 seconds, in an attempt to reduce the amount of redundant computations.

Set up a simple progression script, salmon for two levels then barbarian fishing for 1 level then stop. Script stalled on "Getting tools" so I paused, grabbed tools manually, and moved it to the fishing spot. Seemed to walk fine for twenty minutes so I walked away. Came back 5 hours later to find it had lost my fishing rod, and just sat there for 5 hours without logging out.

On 10/17/2018 at 3:46 AM, horatio said:

Set up a simple progression script, salmon for two levels then barbarian fishing for 1 level then stop. Script stalled on "Getting tools" so I paused, grabbed tools manually, and moved it to the fishing spot. Seemed to walk fine for twenty minutes so I walked away. Came back 5 hours later to find it had lost my fishing rod, and just sat there for 5 hours without logging out. 

I've tried to replicate this bug by using the same settings, but everything seems to be working.

3HNeR8M.png

For the first fishing style, the script should use the following tools:

ncueO5x.png

Edited by Einstein

1 minute ago, cars said:

keep getting warning messaging about script not working as it cant load images and because of the firewall but i do what it says to do but still doesn't work

That message can also indicate a network connection error. If it occurs, some images used in the paint might not load, but this shouldn't affect the overall functionality of the script.

12 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That message can also indicate a network connection error. If it occurs, some images used in the paint might not load, but this shouldn't affect the overall functionality of the script.

its just not even starting the bot because of it.

2 minutes ago, cars said:

its just not even starting the bot because of it.

This should definitely not happen. If the script was unable to load any of the images, the user will be notified of this error and the script will resume execution.

Does the script crash after the notification? Do you get any other message in the debug?

Just now, Einstein said:

This should definitely not happen. If the script was unable to load any of the images, the user will be notified of this error and the script will resume execution.

Does the script crash after the notification? Do you get any other message in the debug?

network error: script was unable to load the images!
network error: make sure that the connection is allowed ( view > firewall) or disable TRiBot's firewall (file > setting > TRiBOT's firewall )

thats what i get and I've done

1 minute ago, cars said:

network error: script was unable to load the images!
network error: make sure that the connection is allowed ( view > firewall) or disable TRiBot's firewall (file > setting > TRiBOT's firewall )

thats what i get and I've done

The script should resume execution after this message. The script needs to download a few resources before starting, so if there is any connection problem, it might take a while for the script to start.

Just now, Einstein said:

The script should resume execution after this message. The script needs to download a few resources before starting, so if there is any connection problem, it might take a while for the script to start.

it attempts to start 3 times then gives up, not sure if its a problem my end though 

Hey, script works great for barb fishing. Moved on to trawler fishing to get the angler set. Running into a problem. When I start the script, it tries to withdraw anglerfish from the bank and gets stuck in a never ending loop. No error codes or anything, just withdrawing set from bank and I think it's getting confused on the item names.