Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Paid for this script just to fish monks, but it unfortunately won't bank once it gets a full inventory. And it places my character to the fishing spots furthest to the west, which looks suspicious as fuck. Either a refund, or a fix would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:33 PM, Bobzyyy said:

Paid for this script just to fish monks, but it unfortunately won't bank once it gets a full inventory. And it places my character to the fishing spots furthest to the west, which looks suspicious as fuck. Either a refund, or a fix would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A fix is on the way. I'll contact you later.

On 5/31/2020 at 5:56 PM, TripleCheese said:

Hi, been using it and it seems to work great :) I was wondering though if it supports dragon harpoon special? (I might just be missing some option)

It should be supporting it just fine!

Excellent script, kudos.

One question - is there a reason when fly fishing salmon/trout with drop after each catch enabled, it hovers over the fishing spot rather than over the free inventory slot where the fish will appear on catch (and then be dropped)? It feels like a small optimization that could help.

Posted (edited)

Anyway you can make the GUI show the xp gained aswell as xp/hr?

update:

I went to fish at Fishing guild for sharks and it is just constantly clicking the minimap when it should be clicking to fish. 
I’ll try to record it when I am back home but was wondering if this was a known issue.

Edited by Rambo Bot

I've noticed a couple weird things, such as the bot going to zanaris with fairy ring, and walking really weirdly, Is this antiban stuff?  ++ The bot gets stuck if the setting for world hopping is on when you're in the bank (Someone nearby speaks whilst you're in bank it'll try to hop without closing the bank) Awesome script tho!

---

ABC2 is on delay 2

Worldhopper is on speak

doing karambwans

afk is on with no settings, breaks are on so i don't think it matters but I couldn't figure out a good config for it

On 6/10/2020 at 8:17 AM, TripleCheese said:

Hi. I'm trying to use this for karambwan, but does this not support banking in Zanaris and fishing at the north fishing spot of the southern part of karamja? (see image)

spacer.png

I only get the option to fish at "Karamja Ship Yard" and it asks for "ring of dueling" to bank

I noticed this as well. This has actually been the only reason i have not fished Karambwans yet.

On 6/10/2020 at 5:17 PM, TripleCheese said:

Hi. I'm trying to use this for karambwan, but does this not support banking in Zanaris and fishing at the north fishing spot of the southern part of karamja? (see image)

I only get the option to fish at "Karamja Ship Yard" and it asks for "ring of dueling" to bank

23 hours ago, TFM said:

I noticed this as well. This has actually been the only reason i have not fished Karambwans yet.

It does support this fishing method, but it banks at Castlewars instead of Zanaris.

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

It does support this fishing method, but it banks at Castlewars instead of Zanaris.

but would it be possible to fish/bank at the north location while banking at zanaris? seems like it would be a lot more efficient this way.

6 hours ago, TFM said:

but would it be possible to fish/bank at the north location while banking at zanaris? seems like it would be a lot more efficient this way.

Noted. I will post on the thread if the script gets updated to do this.

works well intermittently, i have been having a few issues though.

aerial fishing the script sometimes gets stuck trying to select a spot, it just keeps trying to right click a location when there is no fish available. when it works its really good, but it can get stuck for a long period of time.

i used it to catch shark at fishing guild with a dragon harpoon, it dosnt work well at all.

it will fish an invent, flawless harpoon spec timing but when it banks at the booth it opens the bank and deposits the shark and then gets stuck.

it tries to click straight from the bank window to a fishing spot rather than closing the bank screen. fails everytime, wont do anymore than 1 invent. perhaps add a deposit box method.

i will be trying the minnows soon

1 hour ago, bobgamer13 said:

i used it to catch shark at fishing guild with a dragon harpoon, it dosnt work well at all.

it will fish an invent, flawless harpoon spec timing but when it banks at the booth it opens the bank and deposits the shark and then gets stuck.

it tries to click straight from the bank window to a fishing spot rather than closing the bank screen. fails everytime, wont do anymore than 1 invent. perhaps add a deposit box method.

The bug has been fixed, thanks for the report!

On 5/30/2020 at 7:33 PM, Bobzyyy said:

Monkfish banking has been fixed AND you have also been refunded. I apologize for the delayed response.

Feel free to re-purchase if you still need!

6 hours ago, pkerkillingz said:

Hey, 

i just bought the script.  I gave it a try at dark crabs....after 1 hour i found myself dead.....does the pk detection work?

The PK detection is supposed to log you out and switch worlds when a PKer is detected. 

I've then discovered that any logout will kick you out of the arena, and the script will idle there since it needs to be in the arena to work. 

I could push a fix for this issue soon. Can you please try it after the update?

On 6/29/2020 at 9:53 AM, Einstein said:

The PK detection is supposed to log you out and switch worlds when a PKer is detected. 

I've then discovered that any logout will kick you out of the arena, and the script will idle there since it needs to be in the arena to work. 

I could push a fix for this issue soon. Can you please try it after the update?

If you can please let me know when its fixed! i really was looking forward for dark crab fishing.

thx so much!

2 hours ago, pkerkillingz said:

If you can please let me know when its fixed! i really was looking forward for dark crab fishing.

thx so much!

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Pushing a fix within 1 hour. I will tag you once the update is live!

Due to some technical difficulties, the update will be postponed for a few hours.