Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

17 hours ago, osDude said:

Hey man, was curious if it picks up fishing pet if we get it? Dumb question lol

I am quite sure that the pet automatically follows you or is added to the inventory if you already have a follower. Either way, the script won't lose your pet.

16 hours ago, smithi176 said:

Fishing Trawler seems to be pretty broken, just right clicks and never fixes on time gets kicked for majority of the time for inactivity then runs the wrong way towards ardounge zoo before going to port khazard

Reviewing the problem today.

3 hours ago, bobleeswagger265 said:

after fishing anglers it fails to walk to the bank at piscarilius @Einstein

Reviewing the problem today.

Updated!

Karambwan

• Banking: will now use ring of dueling to teleport to Castle Wars
  • Walking to fishing area:  will use fairy ring teleport (don't forget your Dramen/Lunar staff)

Anglerfish

• The banking problem has been fixed

Fishing trawler

• Increased reaction time when fixing the boat
  • New, shorter path to Port Khazard 

Thank you for using my software!

So what about your free script "Lobster Farmer" aka "Lobster" on Repository?  Are you gunna update that for people who haven't completed Pirate's Treasure and therefore can't click the "Pay-fare" option or no???

Also should be able to allow up to 100 accounts run at once in my opinion.  I'd pay for it.

Please update your free script "Lobster Farmer" aka "Lobster" in Repository.  I need to try the free version all the way through a few times before I commit to paying to you.  :)

Also, I can't send messages to you, Einstein.  Really bad community service to do that.

4 hours ago, nidus said:

So what about your free script "Lobster Farmer" aka "Lobster" on Repository?  Are you gunna update that for people who haven't completed Pirate's Treasure and therefore can't click the "Pay-fare" option or no???Please update your free script "Lobster Farmer" aka "Lobster" in Repository.  I need to try the free version all the way through a few times before I commit to paying to you.  :)

Please post your concerns in the appropriate thread.

4 hours ago, nidus said:

Also should be able to allow up to 100 accounts run at once in my opinion.  I'd pay for it.

The premium scripts are available in 10 instances packages. If you need to scale up your farm, you could simply purchase more. In this case 10 (10 x 10 = 100).

4 hours ago, nidus said:

Also, I can't send messages to you, Einstein.  Really bad community service to do that.

I am offering support for all my scripts, be them premium or free.

Every script has a thread where users can ask for help. There is no requirement for any additional communication channels.

Please reply to my comment on your "Lobster Farmer" thread left just hours ago.  Thank you :)

Please update your free script "Lobster Farmer" to include an diversion where it travels the bot to Karamja using the "Talk-to" method over the "Pay-fare" method.  

6 hours ago, nidus said:

Please reply to my comment on your "Lobster Farmer" thread left just hours ago.  Thank you :)

Please update your free script "Lobster Farmer" to include an diversion where it travels the bot to Karamja using the "Talk-to" method over the "Pay-fare" method.  

Like I've said, please keep the discussion on the appropriate thread.

If you've already commented on it, please be patient. You don't get to demand a reply or an update on a script that I offer completely free of charge to my users.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GetTopped said:

Does using AFK mode (under 5 minutes) log you out as if it's taking a break? or does it just do nothing? seems to log me out when i tested it quickly, but i'd like to know.

The AFK behavior is customizable. You get to chose whether or not the script logs out.

Great job, one thing i could recommend taking a look at is banking, at barbarian village specifically . it seems to only click a few tiles away, and very often (every other tick or every third tick). haven't been banned yet so it may not be a big deal but something to look into maybe.

Dear Einstein,

I got the script started (the trail) but i got a break system throug tribot it seems it doesnt work with ur script normaly after lets say 2-3 hours of game play the bot will take a break for a x time amount. i saw u got a afk timer on it how does that work? and what shall i fill in? and is it true it doesnt handle the tribot break system if i filled that in

20 hours ago, bobleeswagger265 said:

the banking appears to be broken at fishing guild sometimes it'll work and sometimes it'll get stuck in the bank interface

I have the same problem. It doesnt happen all the time, just on occasion.
Also at Fishing Guild, when the northern platform doesn't have any fishing spots available: the bot doesnt detect the other platform (south) and just starts running around randomly.

einstein can u please response?

I got the script started (the trail) but i got a break system throug tribot it seems it doesnt work with ur script normaly after lets say 2-3 hours of game play the bot will take a break for a x time amount. i saw u got a afk timer on it how does that work? and what shall i fill in? and is it true it doesnt handle the tribot break system if i filled that in

Hey I use both your fishing and woodcutting bots. One thing that bothers me is that if I turn on special attack for Dragon Harpoon or Axe, the bot will go to the attack style menu and use the special attack instead of the quick special attack button below the quick run/prayer icons. Is there anyway to put this in as an option for both of the scripts? Thanks, otherwise the scripts are awesome.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:45 PM, simongek said:

The AFK mode allows you to take a break within the script, without needing to use the TRiBot breaking system. Of course you could use both at the same time, but this will reduce the XP / hour.

After today's game update the script seems to be trying to dismiss random events that dont exist. I caught it as it kept right clicking nothing in a seemingly totally random spot, moving the mouse cursor away to make the empty menu disappear, and right clicking again in the same spot.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:01 AM, bobleeswagger265 said:

my account got banned after 3 hours of doing minnows safely and it was a really old account with no offences xd

Unfortunate. I bot 3-4 accounts every day roughly 3-5 hours each. I have no bans and several maxed stats on them from botting. I have no VPN. I just monitor my bots and change activities every 1.5-2 hrs (unless combat training in NMZ or crabs)... Also depends what other scripts you use. I only use scripts i determine to be strong. I use einstein fishing for sure and the woodcutting. However, the lack of minimap orb special has begun to concern me recently.

Edited by troopafox22

On 1/31/2020 at 7:27 AM, max_account said:

Broken. after few games, script just gets stuck outside trying to open looting empty net. nic

java_SJRmpqXJAm.png

figured this happens when you get a random. first the script tries to dismiss the random with the loot interface open, then after the random is gone, it tries to dismiss other people's randoms and then it spam clicks the net. any plans to fix it?....it's been 2 weeks now. the script literally breaks from trying to do an "anti ban" feature that literally makes no difference lol

Edited by max_account