Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Hello everyone,

I've been using this Einstein's Fisher script that I paid for and once the inventory is full it just goes to sit in the bank
doesnt even deposit or anything or click the bank other than that it's a nice bot I guess. If someone used or uses
this bot can someone help me solve this problem?

Ruenscape.PNG

2 hours ago, manhthien said:

Fishing sharks at Fishing Guild, everything works well but it stands at the bank and sits there now. Tried deleting hooks and clearing cache but it's still just chilling in there

and i'm scared i might get banend LOL

For some reason the script is unable to detect the bank.

Please follow the instructions in this thread: 

• Like 1

Hey @Einstein, just wondering if you;re able to provide me with a refund for the once instance? As it doesn't look like it has a progressive mode or the ability to fish from level 1 (shrimp). Tried to message you but for some reason it said you're unable to receive messages.

Sorry to be a pest!

Edited by border

10 hours ago, border said:

Hey @Einstein, just wondering if you;re able to provide me with a refund for the once instance? As it doesn't look like it has a progressive mode or the ability to fish from level 1 (shrimp). Tried to message you but for some reason it said you're unable to receive messages.

Sorry to be a pest!

The refund has been completed.

hey @Einstein i tried fishing karambwan's and after it has a full inv it just stands there instead of banking. Also i was wondering if it was possible to add your own method of banking? im not sure how the script normally banks but with the fairy rings right there it would be easy to bank at zanaris and just take the fairy rings back to fishing spot.

tried to send a message but i cant unfortunately

Alright bro love your scripts

i use them on multiple different accounts

trying to use script queuer but i need to know the arguemnts to set up the acc to auto come on and do what i want it to

rather than load and just ask for my input!

need this for your agility script if possible too please

Edited by BigDonkeyBalls

lumbridge shrimp option would be nice

when doing aerial fishing it occasionally selects ''use'' on a fish while cutting and gets stuck for a moment hovering back on forth over fishing spots

*actually when using safest abc setting it gets stuck like this constantly :(

Edited by gnashy

Hey Einstein,

I first wanted to iterate that your Fisher V2 is exceptional while only utilizing the minnows element of it so far. Despite having two months of this script, I will test many of the variances when I get time. However, I wanted to notify you of some potential anti-ban mechanics or minor flaws that showcase "bot-like" functionality and how to possibly avoid it. In order to provide some insight of my current process, I am utilizing the 32-bit OSBuddy jar with the latest updated version of TriBot 32-bit while incorporating the Looking Glass feature.

1.  The first instance I noticed this was when the fly-fishing method was detected. When this occurred when fishing minnows, there would be times where the cursor would hover over the initial spot, but "ghost" click and continue to stay in the fly-fish spot where I continue to lose minnows.

2. The second instance of when two fishing spots have fly-fishes coming up, the bot continuously clicks between the two spots regardless of this check and looks very suspicious rather than waiting or performing another action of waiting. This is one big concern that is very "bot-like."

3. With the third instance of the fly-fish method, sometimes the bot will not target which side of the docks to fish and if you are closer to one side (when the fly-fish is occurring at the edge of one dock), it will then proceed to the other side which is very suspicious and it doesn't just maneuver to a clean spot on the same side of the dock. 

4. Apart from the fly-fish method checks, I believe this is more just related to the anti-ban system, but the camera tends to stay fixed in one spot for a long time and doesn't seem to move to appropriate angles to fish minnows without misclicking.

5. When looking at the anti-ban patterns, this is just preference and nothing bad, but the cursor does not interact with tabs to stimulate exact human movement and is fixated on whatever tab you previously had open before initiating the bot sequence.

Despite these matters, I am aware some matters of anti-ban can not changed easily or without data or creating some form of your own methods to enable better movement and pattern integration. Regardless, I'm very happy with the work that has gone into this script, but as far as immediate changes to create a dynamic bot especially at the minnows platform would be to look at 1-3 in terms of highest priority while 4 and 5 are more driven to creating a safer bot in terms of anti-ban.

It is hard to capture these moments as they are not systematically reported within the debug, but I am up to help replicate or describe any of these situations more in-depth if needed. I am easily accessible through TriBot or Discord depending on what you prefer. :)

Thank you,

Perserverant

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 24 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies