Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Array

Hello everyone,

I've been using this Einstein's Fisher script that I paid for and once the inventory is full it just goes to sit in the bank
doesnt even deposit or anything or click the bank other than that it's a nice bot I guess. If someone used or uses
this bot can someone help me solve this problem?

Ruenscape.PNG

2 hours ago, manhthien said:

Fishing sharks at Fishing Guild, everything works well but it stands at the bank and sits there now. Tried deleting hooks and clearing cache but it's still just chilling in there

and i'm scared i might get banend LOL

For some reason the script is unable to detect the bank.

Please follow the instructions in this thread: 

• Like 1

Hey @Einstein, just wondering if you;re able to provide me with a refund for the once instance? As it doesn't look like it has a progressive mode or the ability to fish from level 1 (shrimp). Tried to message you but for some reason it said you're unable to receive messages.

Sorry to be a pest!

Edited by border

10 hours ago, border said:

Hey @Einstein, just wondering if you;re able to provide me with a refund for the once instance? As it doesn't look like it has a progressive mode or the ability to fish from level 1 (shrimp). Tried to message you but for some reason it said you're unable to receive messages.

Sorry to be a pest!

The refund has been completed.

hey @Einstein i tried fishing karambwan's and after it has a full inv it just stands there instead of banking. Also i was wondering if it was possible to add your own method of banking? im not sure how the script normally banks but with the fairy rings right there it would be easy to bank at zanaris and just take the fairy rings back to fishing spot.

tried to send a message but i cant unfortunately

Alright bro love your scripts

i use them on multiple different accounts

trying to use script queuer but i need to know the arguemnts to set up the acc to auto come on and do what i want it to

rather than load and just ask for my input!

need this for your agility script if possible too please

Edited by BigDonkeyBalls

lumbridge shrimp option would be nice

when doing aerial fishing it occasionally selects ''use'' on a fish while cutting and gets stuck for a moment hovering back on forth over fishing spots

*actually when using safest abc setting it gets stuck like this constantly :(

Edited by gnashy

Hey Einstein,

I first wanted to iterate that your Fisher V2 is exceptional while only utilizing the minnows element of it so far. Despite having two months of this script, I will test many of the variances when I get time. However, I wanted to notify you of some potential anti-ban mechanics or minor flaws that showcase "bot-like" functionality and how to possibly avoid it. In order to provide some insight of my current process, I am utilizing the 32-bit OSBuddy jar with the latest updated version of TriBot 32-bit while incorporating the Looking Glass feature.

1.  The first instance I noticed this was when the fly-fishing method was detected. When this occurred when fishing minnows, there would be times where the cursor would hover over the initial spot, but "ghost" click and continue to stay in the fly-fish spot where I continue to lose minnows.

2. The second instance of when two fishing spots have fly-fishes coming up, the bot continuously clicks between the two spots regardless of this check and looks very suspicious rather than waiting or performing another action of waiting. This is one big concern that is very "bot-like."

3. With the third instance of the fly-fish method, sometimes the bot will not target which side of the docks to fish and if you are closer to one side (when the fly-fish is occurring at the edge of one dock), it will then proceed to the other side which is very suspicious and it doesn't just maneuver to a clean spot on the same side of the dock. 

4. Apart from the fly-fish method checks, I believe this is more just related to the anti-ban system, but the camera tends to stay fixed in one spot for a long time and doesn't seem to move to appropriate angles to fish minnows without misclicking.

5. When looking at the anti-ban patterns, this is just preference and nothing bad, but the cursor does not interact with tabs to stimulate exact human movement and is fixated on whatever tab you previously had open before initiating the bot sequence.

Despite these matters, I am aware some matters of anti-ban can not changed easily or without data or creating some form of your own methods to enable better movement and pattern integration. Regardless, I'm very happy with the work that has gone into this script, but as far as immediate changes to create a dynamic bot especially at the minnows platform would be to look at 1-3 in terms of highest priority while 4 and 5 are more driven to creating a safer bot in terms of anti-ban.

It is hard to capture these moments as they are not systematically reported within the debug, but I am up to help replicate or describe any of these situations more in-depth if needed. I am easily accessible through TriBot or Discord depending on what you prefer. :)

Thank you,

Perserverant

• Like 1