• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Array
On 8/20/2019 at 2:38 AM, WhiteboyWelch said:

Having a slight issue where it's not banking trout at tree gnome stronghold. Literally just spams the spot a few times and then sits there until log out. 

EDIT: caught the banhammer. Pretty sure this script got me banned after I tried using it at tree gnome stronghold and the bot got stuck on nothing when it should've banked. Log in bot repeatedly is usually a clear indication of a botter.

@Einstein I Know this is not a proper bug report but have you looked into this at all? its my preferd spot as i've ran the bot at shillo and it has no option for shillo, Love your woodcutter and i'm yet to try the miner.
looking forward to using this just any idea if you're adding Shillo Fly fishing?  i'll purchase immediately if so

UPDATE:  tested it does not bank at Tree Gnome stronghold Qoute correct.

RE:Edit 4 days later baught the script working(Some locations) fine EXP rates slow not good for gold farmer but will reduce ban chance 110% Another question Can you add the same customisation for your Woodcutting bot? ABC Customisation EINSTEIN Woodcutter's customisation is far superior Unsure why they're not the same customsation level nothing to customise really making every botter the same.

Just tryna help :) Better bot = more sales ;)

Edited by raned lm
tested

just bought the bot and started it at shillo village, whenever it has to bank it just trys to click outside of shillo village and just stands there

Edit: tried deleting cached clients now it just stands there whenever it has to bank.

Edited by TFM

3 hours ago, TFM said:

just bought the bot and started it at shillo village, whenever it has to bank it just trys to click outside of shillo village and just stands there

Edit: tried deleting cached clients now it just stands there whenever it has to bank.

Thanks for the report. A patch will be delivered soon.

27 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The patch has been successfully delivered.

Thanks @TFM for the report. Please let me know if any other issues arise.

thanks for the quick fix. Just started again at shillo and it seems to be banking fine. just FYI i tried salmon/trout at grand tree and had the same problem as the one with shilo village where it just stands there instead of banking. But shillo Village works perfectly now! thanks again!

edit: if possible can you check the way it picks the spot to fish? sometimes it walks to the farthest fishing spot and it walks by some closer ones. besides that great script!!

Edited by TFM
adding a suggestion
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TFM said:

thanks for the quick fix. Just started again at shillo and it seems to be banking fine. just FYI i tried salmon/trout at grand tree and had the same problem as the one with shilo village where it just stands there instead of banking. But shillo Village works perfectly now! thanks again!

Looking into it right now. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, TFM said:

edit: if possible can you check the way it picks the spot to fish? sometimes it walks to the farthest fishing spot and it walks by some closer ones. besides that great script!!

Choosing the next target is done by the anti-ban system. I wish not to interfere with it. :)

I hate this update 👺

No shrimp/anchovy support🦐 🥅, what's a level 1 supposed to do 🤷‍♂️?!

Cook 👨‍🍳 and drop 👇 was the 🆒est feature, is gon now 💨

bad scrip

1 minute ago, mthomas4 said:

has the cooking feature been removed? :( or am i blind? hahah 

You are right friend 👍, let's riot 😠!

Edited by YoHoJo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

I hate this update 👺

No shrimp/anchovy support🦐 🥅, what's a level 1 supposed to do 🤷‍♂️?!

Cook 👨‍🍳 and drop 👇 was the 🆒est feature, is gon now 💨

bad scrip

You are right friend 👍, let's riot 😠!

sir    please   you   dont   not  understenderer

if   i adee   cooking   they    shrimp can   be  burned   like this  look pleese  yes

V9dR3Pu.png

see    defenley no   good    thats why  thei  removed

• Haha 1

@Einstein hi I've been really enjoying the script and thank you for the promotion. Helps me out a lot 😕 Anyways a suggestion ~ I used the ariel fishing methood to get the pearl barbarian rod, if you're unfamiliar with it. It's a cosmetic upgrade over the barbarian rod. 

It would cool if the script noticed that the rod is equipped and not go looking into my bank for something to fish with.

• Like 1

aeriel fishing was working pretty well for about a week with only minor bugs that I'd correct as I babysat it. Unfortunately right now it's not working anymore for me.

bug 1: occasionally the scripts mouse movement will be very sluggish; it has a hard time reaching the next fishing position

bug 2: if already in a good fishing position the script will click on the minimap, not move at all and be stuck on that phase

bug 3: *new bug* script begins and clicks around the compass area of the screen, this happens on both resizeable mode and the standard screen sizing. 

hopefully this helps you

On 11/16/2019 at 2:30 AM, trekr said:

aeriel fishing was working pretty well for about a week with only minor bugs that I'd correct as I babysat it. Unfortunately right now it's not working anymore for me.

bug 1: occasionally the scripts mouse movement will be very sluggish; it has a hard time reaching the next fishing position

bug 2: if already in a good fishing position the script will click on the minimap, not move at all and be stuck on that phase

bug 3: *new bug* script begins and clicks around the compass area of the screen, this happens on both resizeable mode and the standard screen sizing. 

hopefully this helps you

Same for me - Ariel Fishing the bot constantly clicks around the compass.  If you keep manually clicking around it eventually locks in and starts to fish. Works fine from then

On 11/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, Xeyaix said:

At fishing guild the bot will be stuck clicking through the banking interface to the fishing spot. Just repeatedly spam clicks and remains stuck. Changed the bank closing behavior to no success. Please fix

same thing is happening to me. Left my account running and came back to it just spam clicking my bank

I've been using this bot for about a week now just doing barb fishing. It works great but the dropping and anti bot is very bot like.

Can you implement the ability customize the order fish are dropped in?

I also just tested out using a pearly barb fishing rod and the script still wants to walk to the bank to grab a regular barb fishing rod. Are you able to add a check for wielding the barb rod?

Thank you,

DisturbedR

Edited by DisturbedR
Found an additional issue