Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Array
On 6/12/2019 at 6:43 PM, MuleTraveler said:

@Einstein Hello, for users going for level/gains over profit, could you add an option where the script pauses when the bag is full so that I may drop at my discretion with my own reaction speed? Fishing spots move pretty frequently but incorporating this option while using runelite's notification when a bag is full will allow me to focus on other screens while semi-legit playing only for dropping fish in my inventory. 

@Einstein

Im having an issue with using karajama lobsters f2p with this script. I will attach a screenshot once it occurs again but randomly the script is walking next to portsarims jail willow spawn you use on your woodcutter. This occurs after banking in draynor and walks to the beach next to the jail and will just stand there without trying to move ran for multiple hours would take breaks and log back in and just stand there for hours.  @Einstein

image.png

image.png

Edited by bgitch

Fishing Trawler is really buggy. If the net is ripped at the end of the game then the script will constantly click on the net and do nothing else. Always runs to the bank at the start of the script and doesn't recognise that you're in the boat. Misses clicks quite regularly. Will start trying to click on the boat's plank whilst bank is open. Looks really suspicious tbh. Please fix these issues.

Having a slight issue where it's not banking trout at tree gnome stronghold. Literally just spams the spot a few times and then sits there until log out. 

EDIT: caught the banhammer. Pretty sure this script got me banned after I tried using it at tree gnome stronghold and the bot got stuck on nothing when it should've banked. Log in bot repeatedly is usually a clear indication of a botter.

Edited by WhiteboyWelch

4 hours ago, callumro said:

Hey i just purchased hoping to use for monkfish but its not ready yet! How can i go about requesting a refund?

Of course, the refund has been completed.

I apologize for not releasing this feature yet. It's coming out really soon. Feel free to follow the thread for updates!

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 10:32 PM, trekr said:

can't get fishing trawler minigame to work, am I doing something wrong or is this a problem for other people as well?

I had to start it while in the boat it would then walk to bank then back to boat and start working, if i started it by the bank chest it would just click nothing in my bank over and over again. 

never mind most i could get it to run was 10 boats then it would crash with ether  "[the script is unable to execute instructions due to user error] player ran out of swamp paste" when i had 1258 swamp paste still left in my inventory. or some random error @Einstein

• here is when it crashed the other times
  • [18:26:58] at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.run(EinsteinsFisher.java:86)
  • [18:26:58] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [18:27:00] Script Ended: Einstein's Fisher.
Edited by Texasury