Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Array

Script crashes after starting at Lumby. 

[18:33:22] Starting client.
[18:33:37] Downloading script 'Einstein's Fisher'.
[18:33:38] Script Started: Einstein's Fisher.
[18:33:38] Disabled all randoms.
[18:33:42] Login bot started.
[18:33:42] Login Bot: Login...
[18:33:50] Login bot succeeded.
[18:34:18] Trout from current level to infinity. Disposal method: drop
[18:34:18] Script successfully started: 0.365 seconds
[18:34:20] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
[18:34:20]     at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
[18:34:20]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
[18:34:20]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
[18:34:20]     at scripts.einsteinsfisher.q.f.b.E(SpecialAttack.java:64)
[18:34:20]     at scripts.einsteinsfisher.q.f.b.E(SpecialAttack.java:32)
[18:34:20]     at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.E(EinsteinsFisher.java:157)
[18:34:20]     at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.run(EinsteinsFisher.java:87)
[18:34:20]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[18:34:20] Script Ended: Einstein's Fisher.

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

Make sure that the fields in the GUI that expect a number to be entered, are filled with a number, and are not left empty.

I've made sure. I'm using normal mode fly fishing salmon at Lumby with drops. I've used the exact profile the other day with success. I'm using the trial. Maybe the trial glitched, As I thought I used up the full 5 hours, but still have like an hour and forty minutes left. 

• Like 1

Keep getting this error while running the trial, can't find a fix
Edit: Have tried all the suggestions you posted prior to this 

[13:24:20] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
[13:24:20] 	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
[13:24:20] 	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
[13:24:20] 	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
[13:24:20] 	at scripts.einsteinsfisher.q.f.b.E(SpecialAttack.java:64)
[13:24:20] 	at scripts.einsteinsfisher.q.f.b.E(SpecialAttack.java:32)
[13:24:20] 	at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.E(EinsteinsFisher.java:157)
[13:24:20] 	at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.run(EinsteinsFisher.java:87)
[13:24:20] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[13:24:20] Script Ended: Einstein's Fisher.

Edited by oilup

On 3/8/2019 at 2:41 AM, dustown said:

Script crashes after starting at Lumby. 

[18:33:22] Starting client.
[18:33:37] Downloading script 'Einstein's Fisher'.
[18:33:38] Script Started: Einstein's Fisher.
[18:33:38] Disabled all randoms.
[18:33:42] Login bot started.
[18:33:42] Login Bot: Login...
[18:33:50] Login bot succeeded.
[18:34:18] Trout from current level to infinity. Disposal method: drop
[18:34:18] Script successfully started: 0.365 seconds
[18:34:20] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
[18:34:20]     at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
[18:34:20]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
[18:34:20]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
[18:34:20]     at scripts.einsteinsfisher.q.f.b.E(SpecialAttack.java:64)
[18:34:20]     at scripts.einsteinsfisher.q.f.b.E(SpecialAttack.java:32)
[18:34:20]     at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.E(EinsteinsFisher.java:157)
[18:34:20]     at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.run(EinsteinsFisher.java:87)
[18:34:20]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[18:34:20] Script Ended: Einstein's Fisher.

19 hours ago, oilup said:

Keep getting this error while running the trial, can't find a fix
Edit: Have tried all the suggestions you posted prior to this 

[13:24:20] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
[13:24:20] 	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
[13:24:20] 	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
[13:24:20] 	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
[13:24:20] 	at scripts.einsteinsfisher.q.f.b.E(SpecialAttack.java:64)
[13:24:20] 	at scripts.einsteinsfisher.q.f.b.E(SpecialAttack.java:32)
[13:24:20] 	at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.E(EinsteinsFisher.java:157)
[13:24:20] 	at scripts.einsteinsfisher.EinsteinsFisher.run(EinsteinsFisher.java:87)
[13:24:20] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[13:24:20] Script Ended: Einstein's Fisher.

Thank you for bringing this issues to my attention.

A patch will be released shortly.

• Thanks 1

Updated!

1. Runtime Configuration Menu:

• Rewording:
    • Graphics rendering -> Script Paint
    • Chatbox paint -> Chatbox Overlay
    • Target overlay -> Target Highlighting
    • Area overlay -> Area Grid
  • The old icon (left), has been replaced by the new icon (right). It's nicer and takes less space on the screen (ignore the tree).

A4JI2T0.png     03ohI8I.png

• Icon position changed, interacting with the icon will no longer cause the player to walk in that direction.
  • Screen size is no longer used in calculating this location, the chat's absolute position is used instead.

2. World Hopping Utility

Regardless if the script is configured to hop worlds or not, there is a mandatory fail-safe which consists in opening the world hopper when the script is started. Code that opens the inventory after the fail-safe has been added, which means that the world hopper will no longer stay open indefinitely. Real players are much more likely to have the inventory tab open, rather than the world hopping tab.

Thank you for using my software.

Hey, bought the script couple days ago and it's been working well. My luck at fishing trawler has been horrible though as I'm 12 hours in with only 1 drop. I noticed today though that at fishing trawler it's acting differently and spinning the screen around ALOT. Like every 2-15 seconds it spins the screen and moves it whereas before the update it looked a lot more natural.

Edited by subskill

When it has money in the bank it still attempts to get it from a mule instead of grabbing it out of the bank for buying tools.

Also, when the anti ban timer sleeps for too long the client logs you out automatically, tribot itself then logs you back in, but the antiban timer is still running for a minute. This is very strange behaviour for a regular human, logging in and then waiting a minute before clicking a fishing spot to start fishing again, and might be detected. I had this happening just now.

Another thing that is really stupid is that anti ban is doing some stuff on the screen and I only have one more spot in my inventory, then it catches one more fish and inventory is full, and then the anti ban timer starts a full 2 minute wait (while it was doing some stuff on the screen just a few seconds ago). In my opinion a real human would keep his eyes on the screen if there is only one spot left to fill.

After dismissing a random event it also starts sleeping before it clicks the fishing spot again

Edited by sjnur

Just now, qwe said:

Why isn't the script avoiding flying fish while fishing minnows?

The script is configured not to react instantly to events, mimicking a player's AFK behavior. If this delay is greater than the duration of the flying fish event, the script will not react.

However, the losses are minimal and I think it's well worth it due to the increased account safety.

• Like 1

Not sure if you know about this, today I came home to find the bot stuck at the grand exchange trying to buy more feathers, it kept trying to "collect" them but couldn't because my inventory was full, not sure why it didn't know not to bank or drop them. I have no idea how long it was doing this I had breaks going, surprised I'm not banned actually. 
Also it would be cool to have an option to buy more feathers rather then 1,000 feathers at a time.

I enjoy this script so far, and your others that I've tried. I'm not sure why that happened, bit disappointed but its okay only the first day and hopefully many more to come with it. I know it was stuck for awhile considering I left this morning with 36 fishing and came back to 44. 

• [23:12:54] Minnow from current level to infinity. Disposal method: bank_all

This keeps logging the account out, I have to restart the script 1-5 times a day.

@EinsteinI am using the trial version of your script. i notice in the description it says support for fishing guild, but it isnt on the list of locations... atleast not on the trial version of the script. was just wondering whats up with that? I used your agility script all the way to 99, so i am confident in your ability to make quality scripts.

4 hours ago, butt_sack said:

@EinsteinI am using the trial version of your script. i notice in the description it says support for fishing guild, but it isnt on the list of locations... atleast not on the trial version of the script. was just wondering whats up with that? I used your agility script all the way to 99, so i am confident in your ability to make quality scripts.

Fishing Guild is supported, but not for all types of fish that can be caught at that location.

The list of location changes based on the selected fish.

1 hour ago, franc1s said:

does or can this bot have tick training supported?

No, and I do not plan to implement such feature due to detection concerns.

Due to it being very click intensive, the script would generate exponentially more playing data that Jagex can analyze. The bigger the data sample, the easier is for them to differentiate a bot from a real player.