• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

2 hours ago, frankcoef said:

Bot tries to buy from GE when on Iron man.

This is exactly why equipment buying can be disabled or enabled from the GUI.

But of course this requires the user to read the GUI settings before starting the script, which doesn't always happen.

2 hours ago, frankcoef said:

Bot system for scanning chat messages is the biggest joke of all. 

This is a purely experimental feature that has been added to gather user feedback. Based on it the feature will be modified and improved, or deleted from the script.

Until I make the decision, you should be aware that no script action is determined by the chat filter's result. Currently the warnings are merely for notifying the user of what might have been discussed in the game, so the users can opt for using the world hopper if the world is too crowded and other players appear to be discussing about bots, reports etc. If you do not agree with the chat filter notifications, you can simply ignore them. They do not play any role besides informing the user for what might have happened.

3 hours ago, frankcoef said:

Sleep timer and anti-ban, is so r*tarded long

If you're referring to the ABC2 delays, they are based on statistical analysis of real human playing data.

Some users choose to reduce them by using the slider on the GUI, but again this implies that the user is intelligent enough to read and understand the GUI before clicking the start button.

Your credits have been refunded and you have been permanently banned from using this script.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shift Dropping does NOT work at barbarian fishing whilst fishing 'leaping salmon', leaping trout' or 'leaping sturgeon', also would be great to see some variation in the dropping method to decrease detection, maybe create a random generator to roll what dropping direction to use so it doesn't drop all the fish in the same order every drop. Please fix Shift dropping as it decreases XP per hour. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, lilswinger2 said:

Shift Dropping does NOT work at barbarian fishing whilst fishing 'leaping salmon', leaping trout' or 'leaping sturgeon'

It appears to be working perfectly (1st image), and even when I manually disabled shift dropping from the game settings, the script successfully re-enabled it (2nd image).

Uzc2cxw.png

VR0K523.png

5 hours ago, lilswinger2 said:

also would be great to see some variation in the dropping method to decrease detection, maybe create a random generator to roll what dropping direction to use so it doesn't drop all the fish in the same order every drop

No, it wouldn't be great, and it would just put my users at risk.

I don't know where this whole "randomization" myth started, but humans are not acting randomly, and writing a script that does the contrary can only increase the ban-rates.

6 hours ago, Gamercrazy21 said:

I noticed when I used this on the 16th with looking glass it didn't detect the minnows random event and keep fishing while the bitch stole my fish. I stopped using the script because of it

This script simulates a playing doing this activity semi-afk. A delay will be performed before reacting to events such as the fishing spot moving or the flying fish appearing. If this delay takes long enough, the flying fish event will be ignored. However, the amount of fish lost is minimal so it shouldn't be a problem.

Whenever I use minnow fishing it works for a good 30 minutes then just stops and logs out.  Any reason why?

EDIT* It seems after about an hour it starts the login bot from what I can see.  I'm never at my desktop whenever it actually happens so im not sure if the bot goes afk or just completely logs out

Edited by teflon11060

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Do you get any message in the debug when this happens?

Does the script end or it simply stops interacting with the game?

Check the edit i made in the last reply and let me know if that helps you.  Been running it this morning for 3 hours fine btw.  Could've been an isolated incident.

5 minutes ago, teflon11060 said:

Check the edit i made in the last reply and let me know if that helps you.  Been running it this morning for 3 hours fine btw.  Could've been an isolated incident.

Thank you for providing the additional info.

As far as I can tell, this was caused by a client issue.

Hey , every time I try to use the script and I've inputted everything I get a red message on the right side saying please enter a vlid number which I do not understand all the appropriate fields are good. everything good I even loaded a profile because I've already used it but it doesn't  work now. Sometimes it does and then sometimes I get that message and in rs chat is says script started but nothing happens

13 hours ago, YoChrisZavala said:

Hey , every time I try to use the script and I've inputted everything I get a red message on the right side saying please enter a vlid number which I do not understand all the appropriate fields are good. everything good I even loaded a profile because I've already used it but it doesn't  work now. Sometimes it does and then sometimes I get that message and in rs chat is says script started but nothing happens

Please navigate to the .tribot folder and delete all the saved profiles for this script.

If the error re-occurs, make sure that all fields that require a number are actually filled with a number (leaving an empty space will also trigger this error).

3 minutes ago, botuser420 said:

Haha look at this friendly knowledgable scripter always ready to help people getting fed up with stupid users ? Keep up the good work Einstein

Thank you. :lol:

There is a certain threshold when I stop being kind and understanding. Clicking the start button without reading the few words written in the GUI, then angrily and vulgarly complaining on the thread about how stupid this script is and what unexpected things it did, is certainly a great way of exceeding this threshold.

• Like 1