Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Array
55 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

could i have refund. banned after 6hrs or something botting

As @filthyfrank said, refunds are not offered for getting banned. This applies to all the scripts in the repository, not just this script in particular. The only valid reason for a refund is if the script is not working as advertised.

Furthermore, bans that occur very quickly are usually a result of a flagged IP address, or incorrect usage of the script.

Tries clicking the fishing spot through the chat box (where the script paint) is over and over unless I manually rotate the camera so it can click properly. Doesn't appear to rotate camera often like a human would do neither?

Edit: Just realised client wasn't on fixed and there's an option to click through chatbot on resizable, i'll see how it goes. nvm still tries clicking through inventory over and over.

Banned after 2-3 hrs of use.

Edited by fishmaker3

13 hours ago, fishmaker3 said:

Tries clicking the fishing spot through the chat box (where the script paint) is over and over unless I manually rotate the camera so it can click properly. Doesn't appear to rotate camera often like a human would do neither?

Unfortunately this is a client bug. I will report it shortly.

Hi @Einstein

I'm really enjoying this script so far, however I wanted to make you aware of a bug with the trawler... for some reason lately after completing a game or two the script will just end without pressing on the net to check for rewards or attempting to join the boat for the next round. There is no error message in the debug. The paint just disappears and the debug says script ended.

12 hours ago, freshwithemphasis said:

Hi @Einstein

I'm really enjoying this script so far, however I wanted to make you aware of a bug with the trawler... for some reason lately after completing a game or two the script will just end without pressing on the net to check for rewards or attempting to join the boat for the next round. There is no error message in the debug. The paint just disappears and the debug says script ended.

This script will only stop if the user ends the script, if an uncaught exception (error) occurs, or if the script is unable to execute the instructions given. The first reason is predictable, the second and third reasons will always print messages in the debug.

The next time it happens, please copy and paste both the bot and client debugs, as well as the script 's trace ( [Menu Bar] Script > Print Script Stack Trace ). If you could send a screenshot as well it would be very appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello @Einstein I would like to report 2 bugs that i found that should be fixed

1- When the script is able to login again after a break(most of the times it wont), it goes to the closest bank to look for "equipment" when all the equipment is on the inventory

2-On draynor cooking range if your camera is blocking the range it just gets stuck there trying to click on the fish and then on the range(please fix this because if my camera is not on the right angle some accounts could get stuck there and then banned)

3-When going to a bank(draynor for example) and you have the inventory full and need more equipment that is not on the inventory (when changing locations) it does not try to deposit the fish but instead it tries to withdraw the equipment getting stuck on the bank on a loop

Thank you and have a nice day

Edited by 9055394

Hey used the trial of this script and thought it was amazing, although when I bought it and tried barb fishing it does okay until it comes to dropping or hopping worlds, when it goes to drop it just keeps clicking the bag not doing anything, same with world hops it clicks the door at the bottom but just keeps clicking it after a few seconds any idea what this is?

Yo I'm loving the script so far but was just wondering if a different shift drop pattern could be configurable?  I'll give a gif of how i usually drop when playing the game.  Not really sure how hard this would be to implement but in my belief it would help the detection if only just the slightest by adding more variation and human-like habits.  Not the most experienced botter but just wanted to give some feedback, thanks.

Edit: Just realized I messed up the recording at the beginning just try to ignore that.  First time using the gif recorder.

shiftdropping.gif

Edited by teflon11060
Shown

Shift Dropping does NOT work at barbarian fishing whilst fishing 'leaping salmon', leaping trout' or 'leaping sturgeon', also would be great to see some variation in the dropping method to decrease detection, maybe create a random generator to roll what dropping direction to use so it doesn't drop all the fish in the same order every drop. Please fix Shift dropping as it decreases XP per hour. Thanks. 

Edited by lilswinger2

Bought the script to test it out,

Really not happy at all, I tought a paid script like this would be working smooth.

Bot tries to buy supply I already got in inventory before going to fish,

Bot tries to buy from GE when on Iron man.
Bot system for scanning chat messages is the biggest joke of all.

expl:
(player: I'm going to get a bottle of coke) 

Bot: You got reported! (Trigered from BOTtle)
this is so terrible scripting It makes me cry.

Sleep timer and anti-ban, is so r*tarded long you better off just clicking yourself
no way to proper set the bot up, Bot missclicks a lot.