Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wh914vu.png

Open in Repository

10 Hours Free Trial

Main Account Training:

JXe9Kfq.png

mVTeWJu.png

Mass Goldfarming Packages:

raETy6P.png

xkPxvEM.png

hawkqwS.png

gjYdyB8.png

Account safety is the #1 priority.

This script provides the safest fishing solution on the market. Hundreds of hours of development time have resulted in the finest anti-ban available for the TRiBot users. With a flawless level 10 (ABCL10) integration of Anti-Ban Compliance v2 (ABC2), and additional human biometrics derived from real playing data, this script is light-years ahead of the competition in terms of account safety and ban prevention.

Based on statistical analysis of real human data, the anti-ban system uses reaction time delays between actions, has scheduled pattern breaking game interactions, and employs a high degree of randomization. As a result, this script is capable of closely resembling a real human playing the game. Furthermore, each and every RuneScape account is uniquely profiled by the script, which means that no two accounts will behave in the same way, preventing common heuristics and further increasing the variation of the input data.

Hundreds of users have successfully used this script to level up safely, reaching their goals effortlessly. There have been plenty of reports of level 99 achievements, and new ones are coming out nearly every week.

Being smart about it, and limiting the duration of your botting session is going to take you a long way. But using a top quality script, trusted and praised by hundreds of users is going to take you even further.

If account safety matters to you, this is exactly the script you are looking for.

CSwDQLH.png

tSvRzl8.png

Q50z1w1.png

tUvw364.png

Etdpb02.png

61nhOqV.png

CdI8tkc.png

iHcSNkj.png

bz38GeX.png

The best user experience

• Nice GUI (Graphical User Interface)
  • Built-in profile handlers that allow you to get started botting in seconds!
    • Save
    • Load
    • Quick-load last profile
  • (Optional) You can use arguments to skip the GUI and start botting right away - useful for automation tools
    • The only argument required is the desired profile name
  • Plenty of preset values, but full support for customization!

bK01XYj.gif

Script features:

YPznt9v.pngRegular Fishing

Fish types:

• ktRYd5P.png Karambwanji
  • DzcaPMv.png Tuna
  • zdLEMy5.png Lobster
  • OPKlSnA.png Swordfish
  • y07pFbs.png Monkfish
  • Kc7srQR.png Karambwan (Banks at Castle Wars via Ring of dueling and Dramen staff)
  • jCc2Ri1.png Shark
  • KBmIOvW.png  Infernal eel
  • oumf0zT.png Anglerfish
  • eulsMZO.png Dark crab
  • tWKhTNy.png Sacred eel

Areas:

• qysbsqT.png All the useful fishing areas in the game are supported. 
  • x3EBA0W.png Want to add a new area? Post on this thread and it will be added to the script.

Disposal methods:

• FaUBu1g.png Bank
  • 6WpJxrS.png Drop
  • 4Fr2oVu.png Dissect (Sacred eel)
  • iaRWFDc.png Crack-open (Infernal eel)
  • VmjDc10.png Note (Dark crab)

wpap5AJ.png Fly fishing / Barbarian fishing

Fly Fishing Areas:

• vWern7d.png Lumbridge
  • ta7Kz10.png Barbarian Village
  • 9BmuqPE.png Gnome Stronghold
  • GtOKYrU.png Seers' Village Lake
  • KHqKKEl.png Observatory
  • 9Xc2vSF.png Ardougne North
  • gabbwBb.png  Shilo Village
  • AJk9sMO.png Hosidius

Barbarian Fishing Areas:

• 0Wnl6El.png Barbarian Outpost
  • npc6VcZ.png  Mount Quidamortem

Disposal methods:

• 6WpJxrS.png Drop when inventory is full
  • 6WpJxrS.png Drop after each catch
  • FaUBu1g.png Bank
  • 4Fr2oVu.png Cut fish when inventory is full (leaping fish only)
  • 4Fr2oVu.png Cut fish after  each catch (leaping fish only)

SF9jlow.png  Minnows

• One of the most profitable fishing activities in the game
  • Flying fish detection and avoidance
  • Realistic reaction times based on real data collected. Maximum account safety.
  • Option to automatically exchange minnows for noted sharks (explained below in the goldfarming section)

onwBpTL.png  Fishing Trawler

• Get full angler's outfit with the press of a button!
  • Fully customizable behavior:
    • Min and max activity levels
    • Preferred boat tile with some randomization every time it starts a new game
  • Can use bailing buckets when the boat is flooded, saving swamp paste
  • Doesn't get kicked out of the boat
  • Specialized anti-ban, also based on collected real human data

REXPtLY.png   Aerial Fishing

• Every aspect of aerial fishing is handled automatically
  • The only requirement is to start on Molch Island
  • Option to cut/drop the fish while waiting for the bird is busy fishing
  • Option to drop the fish instead of cutting, after the player has enough bait in the inventory
  • Extremely accurate and efficient, can get up to 25 pearls per hour, based on your fishing and hunter levels

UYg36HH.png  World Hopping

It's a known fact that player reports play a crucial role in the bot-detection system, and can drastically increase the chance of getting banned.

This script has special built-in support for hopping worlds, which can be used to completely eliminate the risk of getting reported, by hopping to a different world as soon as any player is nearby. Alternatively, the world hopper can be configured as follows:

• Hop if you've spent too much time on a world (min/max)
  • Hop if any player speaks with you
  • Hop if there are too many players nearby (you get to choose the nearby area radius, as well as the max number of players - can be 0)

No other script has the same degree of customization with world hopping, making this script the best option for avoiding unwanted player reports.

axHZdvt.png  Anti-PK (Resource Area)

• Switches to a different world upon detecting attackable players in the Resource Area or at its entrance
  • Re-enters the area after hopping, by paying the 7500 GP fee. Make sure you have enough gold.

3n5nXjD.png  Argument Support

For the users interested in increasing automation and workflow, this script has been written with built-in argument support.

The only thing you have to do, is specify the desired profile name as the only argument, and the script will automatically load and use it.

You can create an unlimited amount of profiles from the GUI, by pressing the Save button. Loading profiles is just as easy!

Never waste more of your time, trying to fill up tons of GUI fields. Just save and load, and you're one click away from botting. This script will even load the last used profile by default, making things even easier for you!

cCQzB5b.png  Goldfarming Settings

For those interested in making a lot of profit goldfarming, I've added a fully automated mule transfer system:

• Automatically exchanges fished minnows OCVuITx.png for noted sharks guysuKn.png at specified interval
  • The amount of minnows to fish before exchanging can be randomized by 10%
  • You can configure the script to automatically trade a mule account and offer all the noted sharks
  • The mule name and world can be configured from the GUI. The trade location is just outside the Fishing Guild area.
  • The script will hop back to the original world after the trade has been completed.

As you can see, everything has been already taken care of, so you just have to press a button and watch your bots work and generating profit for you.

And did I mention that the mule script, which accepts trades and receives resources is offered completely free?

Check it out here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3607-einstein-s-fisher-mule/

Happy goldfarming! 😉

1dcTdjE.png   Custom Behavior Selection

FaUBu1g.png   Banking:

• Deposit box support for certain areas
  • Bank closing preference:
    • Walk away
    • Close from X button
    • Press Esc key
    • Random

hF79ojn.png  Anti-Ban Sleep

• Modify the human sleep duration to either increase account safety or XP gained per hour

FjsD45Z.png Special attack:

• Supports fishing level boosting by using the harpoon's special attack
  • All harpoons that have such a special attack are supported

6WpJxrS.png   Items:

• Option of shift dropping

MXqy3jn.png  AFK Mode:

To further increase the variation of the data, this script uses an unique system which models a real player taking small breaks by AFK-ing. Most players do this all the time, and this script feature will enable you to integrate this human behavior into the script, further enhancing the anti-ban.

This feature is highly customizable, and includes settings for:

• Run for (min/max) duration
  • AFK for (min/max) duration
  • Mouse behavior upon starting the AFK break:
    • Move off screen
    • 'Bump' into mouse
    • Logout
    • Do nothing
    • Choose random behavior every time

Conclusion

As you may have realized by now, this script is light-years ahead of its competition, in both Anti-Ban and diversity of features.

Customer support is also at the top of the priority list. So if you happen to have any kind of issue with any of my scripts, you are guaranteed to get your problem fixed within a few hours or you get your money back.

I am offering 10 hours of free trial for my scripts, which I encourage everyone to use before buying.

Feel free to share any feedback or suggestion that you may have for my scripts. If you want any feature added or modified, please let me know and I will make sure to add it to the development list. By using Einstein's scripts, you are guaranteed to have a product that is second to none!

Thank you for reading, and thank you for using my software.

I really appreciate it.

Is this truly the best Fisher on TRiBot?

Probably. 😉

Open in Repository

10 Hours Free Trial

Main Account Training:

JXe9Kfq.png

mVTeWJu.png

Mass Goldfarming Packages:

raETy6P.png

xkPxvEM.png

hawkqwS.png

Edited by Einstein
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Einstein Heya, imo, it seems that you're the scripter that focuses heavily on anti-ban compared to other scripters on tribot. Out of curiosity, I was wondering if any of the following were possible with tribot client and its api:

1) allow user to manually do fishing for a session (1-4 hrs) and collect the user's response time for various things such as when the bag is full, how long does the user wait before proceeding to drop. When the fishing spot moves, how long does the user take to respond. 

2) Record various patterns of an individual user's dropping method.

Combine and implement the above two topics mentioned above tailored to an individual's response time rather than an average/collection of all "human-like" data within a script.

The reason why I'm asking this is because from personal experience, if I use a script to fletch or stun/alch, no matter how much anti-ban compliance the scripter has, in the end, you always get banned. However, when I record various sessions that are an hour or two long of fletching or stun/alching with a macro recorder and loop them (from various recordings), I have yet to get banned on 8+ accounts. I have a strong theory that the bans are a result of numerous accounts with patterns that overlap in certain ways. If a script could give the ability to randomize/customize to the an individual's pattern, i'd believe that'd be the ultimate script.  

8 hours ago, MuleTraveler said:

@Einstein Heya, imo, it seems that you're the scripter that focuses heavily on anti-ban compared to other scripters on tribot

Reducing the ban-rate to a minimum for my users is one of my primary goals, therefore a great deal of development and research time is allocated to improvements in this area.

1) allow user to manually do fishing for a session (1-4 hrs) and collect the user's response time for various things such as when the bag is full, how long does the user wait before proceeding to drop. When the fishing spot moves, how long does the user take to respond.  

2) Record various patterns of an individual user's dropping method. 

Both suggestions have already been planned and they are currently under development.

I have a strong theory that the bans are a result of numerous accounts with patterns that overlap in certain ways.

Your theory is entirely correct.

This is one of the ways in which public scripts that are run by hundreds or even thousands of accounts result in bans. Although it's not necessarily the easiest thing to do, the scripter can work around this this problem by implementing unique profiling, which means that the same code will run in a different way for every different account.

This looks juicy

edit: @Einstein, trying out trial, script keeps buying harpoon even though only fishing for lobsters, think this happened because "purchase missing tools" is ticked, this happened after fishing level hit 40

Script also tried to walk to karamja instead of taking port sarim ship (???)

edit 2: Script banks shrimps instead of dropping during f2p goldfarming mode.

Edited by filthyfrank

@filthyfrank I am aware of the problems with the F2P Suicide Mode. Although it eventually works, there are a lot of things that can be improved. I will post in this thread as the code is updated.

Thank you!

On 7/19/2018 at 12:29 PM, cheeko said:

Is 35K p/hr normal for barb fishing @ around level 70 on level 1 speed? Seems a little low, but I appreciate the emphasis on antiban.

Using TRiBot's default reaction times (1) will result in a lower xp/hour rate, but I highly recommend using this default value, since the numbers are based on analysis of real human playing data.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:53 PM, MilkyWay said:

could you add option so end user can customize the dropping patterns instead of a static dropping patern we can mix it up if we want to?

"Mixing up" dropping patters cannot be done without randomization. Humans are not random, therefore adding this feature is very likely to increase the ban-rate, which is not desirable.

Unless I will be gathering a lot dropping pattern data, left-to-right will remain the default dropping pattern, which is many times better than any kind of randomization.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

@filthyfrank I am aware of the problems with the F2P Suicide Mode. Although it eventually works, there are a lot of things that can be improved. I will post in this thread as the code is updated.

Thank you!

Using TRiBot's default reaction times (1) will result in a lower xp/hour rate, but I highly recommend using this default value, since the numbers are based on analysis of real human playing data.

"Mixing up" dropping patters cannot be done without randomization. Humans are not random, therefore adding this feature is very likely to increase the ban-rate, which is not desirable.

Unless I will be gathering a lot dropping pattern data, left-to-right will remain the default dropping pattern, which is many times better than any kind of randomization.

If you could do that  would be amazing.

The source code has been updated: In-Game World Hopper Version 2

• Greatly improved iteration of my custom world hopping utility
  • Dynamic interface grabbing ensures functioning in both fixed and re-sizable mode
  • New paint overlay
  • Conditional waiting for loading the new world based on color detection
  • Accepts both world formats (3xx and xx)

Every line of code has been carefully reviewed and the new utility is expected to work many times better than the previous one.

Enjoy!

JFacMP4.png

@filthyfrank after I am done fixing another project, I will go through each and every problem that occurs in F2P. Everything will be patched within a few days.

Does the script recover from unforeseen mousemovement and clicks? I tested a bit around with clicking at other places to make it go off course and moving the mouse to interrupt its movement so it clicked on the wrong places. From what I can tell it seems to always recover and get back on track eventually, which left me impressed. Im just curious about how/if there is a way to permanently break the flow so that it wont be able to get back at doing what it does?

Edited by trilobottimon

4 hours ago, trilobottimon said:

Does the script recover from unforeseen mousemovement and clicks? I tested a bit around with clicking at other places to make it go off course and moving the mouse to interrupt its movement so it clicked on the wrong places. From what I can tell it seems to always recover and get back on track eventually, which left me impressed. Im just curious about how/if there is a way to permanently break the flow so that it wont be able to get back at doing what it does?

If you're trying to make the script malfunction, pause it and walk your RS character into an enclosed area that is not mapped in the walking utility, so the script will be unable to get out of there.

I recommend certain places in Zeah, Wilderness dungeons, and the Stronghold of Security.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

If you're trying to make the script malfunction, pause it and walk your RS character into an enclosed area that is not mapped in the walking utility, so the script will be unable to get out of there.

I recommend certain places in Zeah, Wilderness dungeons, and the Stronghold of Security.

That makes sense, thanks for replying. Im happy what I have seen so far from the trial, think I'll go ahead and purchase ;)