Sign in to follow this  
Bandito

New to Botting!

Hey there,

I am fairly new to botting. I have just been mainly running a few of the free scripts as of now until I can get a good grasps on what, how, and when to do the botting. I am not looking to build a 30+ acc gold farm but I am trying to run 4-5 accounts (right now I have two going) to make money for my personal account or staking. Not entirely sure how I can do this without getting caught or what not as I don't want my main account to get banned either. If you guys can provide me with any tips or what not on what I should be doing that would be great. I use a VPN and stuff as well. Thanks! 

It's actually quite a process to getting into botting efficently and smart. 

First is to think of what end goal you want.

Always read up, research what and how the best methods are before going ahead with any kind of script/method to

prevent you getting banned and wastin your valuble time.

Whatever idea you are thinking of, over 10,000 boffs have already though of so remember to keep your plans easy to make 

your life easier.

good luck!:angel:

The basics are all available on the forums. Google safe OSRS botting habits. That being said, nothing beats experience. You're gonna need to invest time and money into learning the ropes, and you'll need to adopt a mindset that doesn't allow you to get easily discouraged by bans because they will happen. Your end goal should be to minimize the bans, not eliminate them.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 5:52 AM, Bandito said:

I am trying to run 4-5 accounts (right now I have two going) to make money for my personal account or staking. Not entirely sure how I can do this without getting caught or what not as I don't want my main account to get banned either. If you guys can provide me with any tips or what not on what I should be doing that would be great.

If the goal is making gold for your main account, attempting to avoid bans entirely can only reduce your profits.

Find a sustainable method and a reliable script for it and start goldfarming. There are multiple ways in which you can increase the life-span of you bots, but you will have to do your own research.

If you're interested in starting a F2P farm, this script automates the entire process. Tool supplying, resource gathering and muling are fully automated. You only need to add a RS account and click Start.

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the botting side of OSRS😈

I've done gold farming with 25+ accounts and have also done it with 2-4 account at a time. You need to find what interests you the most, suicide or main bots. When I had the 25+ account they were usually running 24/7 and would get banned pretty quickly (suicide), I got tired of doing that and decided to scale down to 2 accounts and finally settled with 4. These 4 accounts I do NOT want banned as their skills are high level (main). I personally like having main bots more because the pay out PER BOT is much much greater.

If you want to go with suicide farming I would check out  ^^ Einstein' WC ^^ or try to find something with mule support as it makes life much easier. Also look up VPS.

For main bots and not getting banned I would personally recommend:
- Taking breaks about every hour or so and make sure they are long enough to seem real
- Switch up the skill or activity OFTEN, how long do you take to get bored woodcutting?
- 1 account per Proxy. 2 if its necessary. (remember, for main bots only)
- Don't bot where there's 100 other bots
- Most importantly, try new things out. You will get banned more times than not so don't give up and keep switching things up!

Edited by Pitbull Sc