asiliukas123

Cant use bot, insta banning

HI again. Idk whats happening, but I keep getting banned 90% of all accs. Some of them right after tutorial island. Tried many different scripts, but same things happening, Tried 2 different pc, proxys but nothing changing. Before I was getting maybe 1-2 acc banned from 20-30. What im doing wrong?? I also put acc to afk to stay some hours before going lvl up, but even on afk script after 5min getting account disabled.

Has been happening for about two weeks. Reason I've not renewed my VIP here. I have converted all my scripts to another clients API and I've not had that issue since and I'm still using the same proxies. It's odd, I know and it sucks because with TRiBot I can run a 3:1 ratio of bots because it uses the least amount of resources.

• Sad 1

Heya, 

Others may have different opinion but I'll share some of my experience. Although the whole IP flagging thing may be true, I do not believe it plays a huge role in getting your accounts instabanned. It's what you're doing, the duration you're doing, and other factors that are causing you to get instabanned. I've tried experimenting with proxies/vpsn and personally I think it's horseradish unless you're trying to bot on numerous accounts. I've had 50+ accounts created, botted, and banned on my home IP but my main account with total level 2k+, along with my zulrah accounts are doing perfectly fine. All you have to do is  get past the early "instaban" period of a fresh account and watch what you're doing from there on. I'm using the exact same scripts you are (assuming you are using premium scripts) on all my accounts and I'm doing fine. 

Few tips to for avoiding instaban: 

level a wide variety of things.

do a few quests. There are great quest scripts (not on tribot though). For quest scripts, don't do more than 2 quests consecutively. 

Also, "break time" lowering your chance of getting banned is somewhat true but for maximum progression/gains, just switch up the tasks that you're doing instead of taking breaks. it works just as well.

For the first few days, keep your total play-time relatively low. Between 4-6 hours range.

Rest is up to experimentation. You have to find what works and what doesn't. For example, you don't want to bot witch's house + waterfall on fresh accounts. Don't only wcing and fishing the whole day. You learn as you go! Don't be afraid of bans! With every ban, you learn what not to do!

16 hours ago, asiliukas123 said:

HI again. Idk whats happening, but I keep getting banned 90% of all accs. Some of them right after tutorial island. Tried many different scripts, but same things happening, Tried 2 different pc, proxys but nothing changing. Before I was getting maybe 1-2 acc banned from 20-30. What im doing wrong?? I also put acc to afk to stay some hours before going lvl up, but even on afk script after 5min getting account disabled.

People can keep denying it but the tribot client is detectable as of rn, its an insta ban but no keep brushing it under the rug lmao.

14 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

People can keep denying it but the tribot client is detectable as of rn, its an insta ban but no keep brushing it under the rug lmao.

It is instaban if you do tutorial island on flagged proxies, you will run into the same problem on any client.

19 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

It is instaban if you do tutorial island on flagged proxies, you will run into the same problem on any client.

I get banned when using the client, when using looking glass i don't. I've done multiple tests, the client is a giveaway.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

I get banned when using the client, when using looking glass i don't. I've done multiple tests, the client is a giveaway.

If you're using looking glass with a 3rd party client you can't conclude that TRiBot is detectable without more evidence. Jagex most likely considers many factors when narrowing down whether or not an account is a bot or player. One of those is likely which client the player is using. It's certainly the case that the overwhelming majority of bots are using the default OSRS client, so Jagex may ignore 3rd party clients because statistically they're probably but not definitely real players. This is probably more true concerning fresh accounts that are behaving somewhat botlike.

Nobody can say for sure if TRiBot is detectable or if looking glass is simply good armor without more information, but we can say that it probably is one of those two.

Edited by IceKontroI

3 hours ago, IceKontroI said:

If you're using looking glass with a 3rd party client you can't conclude that TRiBot is detectable without more evidence. Jagex most likely considers many factors when narrowing down whether or not an account is a bot or player. One of those is likely which client the player is using. It's certainly the case that the overwhelming majority of bots are using the default OSRS client, so Jagex may ignore 3rd party clients because statistically they're probably but not definitely real players. This is probably more true concerning fresh accounts that are behaving somewhat botlike.

Nobody can say for sure if TRiBot is detectable or if looking glass is simply good armor without more information, but we can say that it probably is one of those two.

Tribot should do something to make their default client unique, looking glass uses a ton of resources.

5 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Tribot should do something to make their default client unique, looking glass uses a ton of resources.

If TRiBot's client was linked to a unique client signature, Jagex could instantly detect and ban all its userst. Disguising it as something that's already recognized as safe currently seems like a good strategy. Maybe the best strategy would be to optimize looking glass's performance (if that's even possible) since it's already proven itself to be effective.

6 minutes ago, Mr snewo said:

I've had bots on bots going for months now many have multiple 99s. Maxed a main and a pure, all recently. I do not think it is detectable.

From what I've seen about this, it's mostly about fresh or low level accounts that don't have a lot of diversity in their skills. Highly leveled or quested accounts should probably not fit into this category.

I never was an advocate of using LG, but it's all I use as of now.  Level 3 accounts are flagged by the automatic system and banned as quickly as within 10 minutes for me, across various proxy providers and residential addresses, even without running scripts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FALSkills said:

I never was an advocate of using LG, but it's all I use as of now.  Level 3 accounts are flagged by the automatic system and banned as quickly as within 10 minutes for me, across various proxy providers and residential addresses, even without running scripts.

Yep, same for me till I switched clients. Still using same proxies without issues.

5 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Hmm, for me, tutorial locks/bans disappeared completely. All my accounts make it out fine, and start up as normal. However, I notice way more bans when leveling up reqs, usually around day 2-4 of leveling. I think the accounts that would have been locked in the past are the ones getting the bans as far as I can tell.