• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
HeyImJamie

[Premium][14+ Quests] JQuester : GE Support | Quest Presets | Quest Queuing

7 hours ago, zickzucker said:

Debug says waiting for items to purchase they insta bought and it just sits there.

I’ll try and take a look after work. Can you get a stack trace for me and upload to pastebin then give me a link? Some interface ids must have updated 

Also on vampire slayer, gets stuck at steps when it has to click basement stairs to kill the count.

• Spoiler

• [15:43:17] [Walker Engine] PATH_DEBUG[ 3115, 3356, 0) -> DISCONNECTED_PATH -> (null [3077, 9771, 0] ) ]
    • [15:43:17] [Walker Engine] Handling Object...
    • [15:47:20] [Object Handler] Detected:
    • [15:47:21] [Walker Engine] Failed attempt on action.
    • [15:47:24] [Walker Engine] PATH_DEBUG[ 3115, 3356, 0) -> DISCONNECTED_PATH -> (null [3077, 9771, 0] ) ]
    • [15:47:24] [Walker Engine] Handling Object...
    • [15:47:24] [Object Handler] Detected:
    • [15:47:25] [Walker Engine] Failed attempt on action.
    • [15:47:28] [Walker Engine] Too many failed attempts
    • [15:47:28] [DaxWalker] Response: SUCCESS Cost: 308
    • [15:47:28] [DaxWalker] Response: SUCCESS Cost: 524
    • [15:47:28] [Walker Engine] PATH_DEBUG[ 3115, 3356, 0) -> DISCONNECTED_PATH -> (null [3077, 9771, 0] ) ]
    • [15:47:28] [Walker Engine] Handling Object...
    • [15:47:28] [Object Handler] Detected:
    • [15:47:28] [Walker Engine] Failed attempt on action.
    • [15:47:30] [Walker Engine] PATH_DEBUG[ 3115, 3356, 0) -> DISCONNECTED_PATH -> (null [3077, 9771, 0] ) ]
    • [15:47:30] [Walker Engine] Handling Object...
    • [15:47:30] [Object Handler] Detected:
    • [15:47:31] [Walker Engine] Failed attempt on action.
    • [15:47:33] [Walker Engine] PATH_DEBUG[ 3115, 3356, 0) -> DISCONNECTED_PATH -> (null [3077, 9771, 0] ) ]

Edited by zickzucker

2 hours ago, bader147 said:

yes i have already started the quest , 999.PNG.9392413cbea2b47dbee84da6e78e23a5.PNG

888.PNG

I don’t offer support for stopping / starting midway through, but I’ll try take a look. Which part exactly? It’s likely missing an item in its inventory / bank that’s required for the stage it’s at.

2 hours ago, Shaggo said:

Used the script for five minutes and then I was banned. Amazing.

It's impossible for Jagex to gain enough information to force a ban within 5 minutes of runtime based on any single script. This is likely your own fault and how you've created the account. Please refrain from posts regarding bans in the future.

17 minutes ago, Shaggo said:

Don't think so. I was on a fresh private proxy and then made a fresh account on Chrome, while using that same proxy. I'm not trying to degrade your script, but I will share my experience, as I have already. Others may have a difference experience. 

There’s your answer. Fresh account, created off a proxy. The fact it’s ‘fresh’ (it isn’t) has nothing to do with it. You’d be banned even if you didn’t press run.

I do agree with sharing your experience, but ban posts help no one, especially when they contain no constructive criticism. Was there things you’d like to have seen done differently?

So doing cook's assistant it buys the item in GE then it sits and waits for the item even though it bought instantly. Possibly does the same for other quest.

Also I got 37 magic to unlock majority of the teleports any support for adding teleports instead of walking everywhere?

Edited by sjd6795

4 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

So doing cook's assistant it buys the item in GE then it sits and waits for the item even though it bought instantly. Possibly does the same for other quest.

Also I got 37 magic to unlock majority of the teleports any support for adding teleports instead of walking everywhere?

Hopefully in V2 yes. Were there any other items in the GE?

9 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Hopefully in V2 yes. Were there any other items in the GE?

No the GE only had the quest items in there during sheep shearer it did the same thing purchased the ball of wool and I had to manually collect.

Seems like it may just be the 7qp preset that doesn't work right. Just used the F2P preset and it purchased and collected items. Maybe in V2 it can pre purchase multiple items for quest that are nearby, such as dorics and goblin diplomacy saves it from having to walk back and forth.

Edited by sjd6795

@HeyImJamie

So possibly fix this asap, had I not been watching the bot during witches house it purchased runes and staff of air to do the killing part of it, well when it manually selected the spells it used the magic/defense XP and had I not noticed and stopped it real fast it would've ruined my pure that I've put a week or two of work on.

1 hour ago, sjd6795 said:

@HeyImJamie

So possibly fix this asap, had I not been watching the bot during witches house it purchased runes and staff of air to do the killing part of it, well when it manually selected the spells it used the magic/defense XP and had I not noticed and stopped it real fast it would've ruined my pure that I've put a week or two of work on.

Ah, they must’ve swapped the interface IDs around. I’ll change it ASAP, thanks for reporting and good job on the save.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shaggo said:

Romeo and Juliet quest bugs out when talking to Juliet after obtaining the potion. Won't complete the conversation - have to do it manually. Same goes for the conversation with Romeo after giving Juliet the potion.

Is there any debug being printed? Can you get a script stack trace etc for me.

1 hour ago, HeyImJamie said:

What's broken?

there is tons of bugs in this script man
1-witch house it always get cough with the witch 
2- romeo and Juliet  get stuck in the juliet part and at the last part when romeo go to juliet 
3-goblin diplomacy have  a bug when it goes to try the chest on  
4-two bug at vampire slayer it never goes up the stairs to kill the vampire and never eat food 
5-the teleport methods u just can add a hot fix untill V2 is there to buy 30 varrock teleport and 30 lumbrage teleport and 30 falador teleport and never bank then or take then out when he is taking the quests item out at every quest that will be enf to run all the quests smooth if u fixed the bugs i mentions