Request: Wine of Zamorak 2nd floor winegrabbing script, f2p.
If you didn't know, there's a ladder in the normal Chaos Temple (Asgarnia). It is exclusively for players with a total level of 500+. In order to get this level, you obviously have to not be banned, which is why I think it hasn't been done before. I would like it to do the following:
* Grab Wines of Zamorak using telegrab on the second floor.
* It should be reasonably fast in clicking after the wine appears the first 5-10, but it should have a very rapid onset fatigue setting/antiban. I frankly want it to not be telegrabbing 5-10 minutes out of the hour. Pretend AFK, like a user having ADD and checking something, random mouse movements, mouse off screen, mouse circling the spot where the jug of wine is, mouse going crazy some of the time for no reason. It will be efficient some of the time, but then outright miss the wine other times if there are other players there. This is my experience grabbing wines myself legitimately, so I figure the bot should have the same thing.
* Although I do want it to have random mouse movements, when it's actively trying to grab wines, it should hover over the spot after selecting telegrab.
* Will have the option/script argument to either Teleport to Falador to bank, or manually walk there via daxwalker or something. It should then walk back to the Chaos Temple, climb the ladder, and resume telegrabbing.
* Display paint of wines per hour, raw profit (Ge price x how many wines), net prof (raw profit - cost of law rune), magic xp gained, magic xp per hour, time ran.
Payment Amount: We'll start at $50, and go up to $100. EDIT: Paypal would be preferable.
Time: Variable. Sooner is better, but if it takes two weeks to create the perfect wine grabbing script, so be it.
Additional: Support for LG OpenOSRS, since that's what I bot with.
I've written down almost everything in half machine language and a logic syntax so it will be easier to code it for you.
It contains things like:
- Checking specific Items in Bank if available
- Withdrawing x items
- Combining x and y item
- Once done, sell item on GE for Price P (selected in GUI)
- Check if sell Order done (if not lower price P by P% (selected in GUI)
- Calculate max equal amount of item x and y you could buy (with prices set before in the GUI)
- Try to Buy each item
- Check if Order is finished
- Else increase price N by % (set in GUI)
start over again.
As i said i wrote it down even more in detail that will be handed to the person willing to script this for me
Add me on discord: deua#1132
Hello my knowledgeable friends,
Ive botted about 3 accounts to max combat and ran small gold farms but lately I really interested in learning how to script myself so I can give back to the awesome community and start goldfarming on a professional level. That being said ive got some questions.Little background check, im a total noob when in comes to programming languages.
- ive read that learning Java is a must. But what I don't understand is do I need to learn everything about java or just parts that are relevant to scripting for Tribot. Do I have to take a course or to do a deep dive like enlisting in an education or is learning Java just for Tribot enough?
- If a book is preferable, do you have any recognmendations?
- after being proficiant in Java ive read I still need to learn how to script for Tribot specifically. Is this a long process?
- I know this is a difficult question to answer but how long do you guys recon this process will take in hours learning Java and scripting for Tribot? Ive got about 2/3 hours to spare a day and about 5/7 on weekends
- Also is there a discord with like minded people out there looking to learn java/tribot and also one for goldfarmer (not gonna ask for methods lol)
Sorry for the long and nooby questions. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Any constructive comments are greatly appriciated.
What's up guys!
I'm new to scripting and I want to be the best! But I need some advice and pointers. I understand the simple side of java, just really how to fit the API into it all.
Any links to some really good content and videos? The only videos I can really find that's solid content is from Nexus, but it's only 2 videos.
Anything is appreciated! I hope to soon bring everyone some crazy awesome scripts!
Post rewritten after rewritting and updating the code multiple times.
So I decided to give writing my own GE API a go and this is what I've come up with so far, using Exchange#offer(name, price, quantity, buy) will do the following:
If the GE is closed, it will open it and continue making the offer. If the price is set to -1 then it will use the buttons to increase or decrease the price, depending on whether it is a buy or sell offer, until it is at a price that will buy/sell instantly. Otherwise it will use the custom input button to set the price. It will set the quantity using the 1/10/100/1000 buttons. I plan on updating this to randomise between using them and the custom input method shortly. Edit* I hadn't even remembered implementing this until I saw it do it whilst testing the method, and it was beautiful, but if it goes over the buy quantity accidently, in the example I saw it was clicking +100 and clicked it again too fast so instead of stopping before its target of 875 it got to 900, it will then use the custom amount interface to input 875, beautiful. It will prioritise buy offers over sell offers so that if there isn't an empty slot available, or any items to collect, then it will cancel a sell offer, collect it and continue now it has a free slot. If there isn't a free slot available and we are trying to sell something it will return true, this is so that in my scripts it will remove the item from a toSell HashMap and put it back into the bank to sell later because it has bought the items it needs to continue botting. If it is instead trying to buy something and there are no empty slots or sell offers to cancel then it will wait for something to buy and continue once it can collect something and therefore has an empty slot. Update* It will now search for the item 1-3 words at a time checking the first 9 results each time and will choose the item as soon as it is visible as a human would. I might update this so that it randomises more, sometimes entering the whole first word of an items name straight away, because I sometimes do that, most of the time though I enter as few characters as I need to, I think, thoughts? Let me know what you think, the code is probably disgusting to look at for some of you but for others just starting out like me it could be a valuable learning tool, for how not to code All feedback and constructive criticism appreciated.
Thank you to everyone that has read this far, it is appreciated
Rewritten, if you have read again, even more appreciation!
I've written my first, I would say for now basic script for combat training.
One of the main reasons why I chose to use Tribot is because of abc2. But while reading the post on the tutorial on how to implement it in your own code (
) I didn't really understand the method(the way) on how to implement it in code.
Could anyone please send me a personal message with an explanation on how to implement it correctly, or write a reply here.
It would be very nice, if you would include an actual code example of it, that would help me to understand it better.
Thank you in advance.
Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");
I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.
I'm making my own script and I want to check if there are any players within a certain range of me. I'm hoping this can be done using the Players part of api2007, using something like getAll() with a filter. The problem is, I don't know anything about filters, and I can't find any documentation of it except a post here on tribot explaining the concept, not how to actually use them. Could anyone either explain how to use filters or link me something which I can learn from? That would truly be great.
EDIT - I just found the page specific to Filters.Players. This seems good enough for me to figure out.
I have some java experience and figured I wanted to have a go at creating my own script, so I looked at the "Scripting Tutorial" by Trilez, and everything makes sense to me, but as I try to import the org.tribot.script.Script i get an error... I've read through the beginning of the tutorial but I really can't find what I'm doing wrong, is it possible that the tutorial is outdated and that I should import something else?
Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.
Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.
So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).
Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!
Increased reliability - less server errors
Increased availability - less downtime
Increased security - keeping us and you secure
Increased capacity - ability to serve you better
Increased speed - less waiting for things to load
Faster development - server and service updates will come faster
What are the changes?
Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)
Git management of server files and filesystem
AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)
AWS ElastiCache (Redis)
AWS Load Balancing
AWS EFS (Elastic file system)
Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.
Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
This release will:
Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)
Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)
Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays
Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour
Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable
Other back-end improvements
Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.