Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JoeDezzy1

✨ [Updated 3/19/2019] TRiBot Manager - Automate, Manage & Launch Any Client, Anywhere, Anytime - Compatible With All OS ✨✨

Automate, Manage & Launch Any Client, Anywhere, Anytime With The Click Of A Button

------------- TRiBot CLI Client Manager ------------

-------- Client Launcher (Lite version) --------

upgrade.PNG.56675419f531dbe9e058ed93053ecf47.PNG

------- Client Launcher (Advanced version) -------

-----Updated Version-----

newUI1.thumb.PNG.611fce8a5ce38de708c5e80e993e0cd0.PNG

newUI7.thumb.PNG.ab200a3bb805e598cc0e2095e20c55fc.PNG

newUI6.thumb.PNG.965f0a39deec0eef32fe7cfed9b2afd4.PNG

newUI9.thumb.PNG.8a98d855c544fa6a683d113709a6a611.PNG

newUI4.thumb.PNG.26b5b2ebf73775c46eb70a6e5fedf83d.PNG

-----Old Version-----

Spoiler

7AxlHvI.png

Rjz1sJh.gif

------- Client Monitor (Advanced version) -------

DO7nbyc.png

RLP99Mm.gif

------- What You Can Do With 1 Click -------

• Overview: Specifications & Capabilities
    • Load Any Account on Any World with Any Script, Any Arguments, Any Proxy
    • Monitor A Live Feed of your Running Bots!
      • Live Locations & World
      • Live Items on Each Bot
      • Live Exchanges being made for Each bot
      • View Run-time & Status's of Each Bot
    • Control your Bots Locally or Remotely!
      • Start Your Bots From Any Machine
      • Shutdown Your Bots From Any Machine
    • Automate Everything!
      • Grand Exchanging with Customized Exchange Profiles for Your Bots Need's
      • Trading Between Any of Your Bot's and Anytime
      • Account Replenishment - Register, Create & Even Tutorial

• Availability: Any Operating System
    • Windows 7/8/10/Vista
    • Mac OS
    • Linux (Debian,  CentOS,  Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, Kali)

These tools are fully operational.

Message me on TRiBot forums for more info.

THIS IS NOT FREE

newUI5.PNG

newUI8.PNG

Edited by JoeDezzy1
  • thonking 2

On 6/13/2018 at 5:08 PM, guywithlsd said:

looks very nice. Looking at this simple and clear GUI i want to start using it haha

but i don't want any test version as i'm not farming much atm

This is out of test stages and works fully as described

Edited by JoeDezzy1
  • thonking 1

As a disclaimer, this product is not endorsed by TRiBot, users are purchasing at their own risk. Should this product break due to TRiBot updates, or some other reason, TRiBot will not be held responsible for purchases and or maintenance of this product.

• Like 4

On 7/25/2018 at 2:21 PM, Fluffee said:

As a disclaimer, this product is not endorsed by TRiBot, users are purchasing at their own risk. Should this product break due to TRiBot updates, or some other reason, TRiBot will not be held responsible for purchases and or maintenance of this product.

The only thing that has broken on this was the CLI launcher which was stable for 2 years and was fixed within 2 days.

I offer full support for this product for the lifetime of tribot

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Zapcrack
      I'm having trouble with external jars and the Unoffical CLI (FalSkils). When i add my external jars to the bin folder, its seems to override them everytime i run. I tried adding the jars to the classpath of TriBot in the manifesto of that jar. This seems to trigger an update of the client which then gets overwritten. Any help in the right direction would be much appreciated. (PS when i debug from intellij it seems to work fine)

NVM apparently we just aren't allowed to run scripts using reflection. 

• By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER) - Fixed old client changes API updates - Open Sourced - Free version - For the people - Refunded recent buyers v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION) - Fixed all withdrawing issues - Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies) - Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) - If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast! - Smarter & more fluent banking - Better antiban - Resizable mode support - Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature How to use the script:

• By grammatoncleric
      Pretty sure I already know the answer, but I am just trying to be lazy and not write the code myself (since i dont write java, but python)(automation), was wondering if there is a cli starter that someone knows of that uses LG, im aware of the one with tribot, and ericks public one, but i think neither support LG (assuming osbuddy is already running for LG to hook into)
      Thanks,
      grammatoncleric
    • By Jooq
      Creating a simple web server to use with private TRiBot script
      This example creates a single endpoint and single request type (GET), but It should be fairly simple to build upon this to create multiple endpoints and request types.
      To implement you will need to install:
      Node.js MySQL (or similar) Enjoy!
      Web Server (Node.js)

Sending a GET Request (Java)

• By Optimus
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper Pro - AIO Woodcutter

UPDATE 12/30/2017: This script has been completely rewritten and is actively being supported. Thank you everyone!
      Description:

Elite Chopper Pro is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link:
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT. Yes, I'm talking about ABCv3 Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (See second post for full list) Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Profile System with Script Argument Support (almost done) Built-in Muling capabilities Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Two Week / Unlimited Accounts - $8.99
      One Month / Unlimited Accounts - $15.00
      Lifetime / Unlimited Accounts  - $29.99

Buy Here:

Note: I will be removing the Lifetime option once I re-obtain my Premium Scripter status. But I will be lowering the prices.

GUI:

Proggies:

Vouches:

Bug Report Format:
      How to submit a proper bug report

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, Redwood, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Gnome Stronghold Yews Duel Arena (beta) Magics  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times. Async Mouse and Camera will be added in the future  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

Happy botting
    • By aeonity
      Hey,

I've hacked up a quick n dirty python script to automatically register old school runescape accounts using 2captcha for use in my suicide bot farm, as I found the auto account creation in some of the tut island scripts were not working 100% for me.

Create a single account:
      ./create_rs_account.py -e [email protected] -p password1234 -n ingamedisplayname Or batch create accounts from a text file with each account on a line with the format email:password:name
      ./create_rs_account.py -l path/to/accounts.txt  
      You will need a 2captcha API key, and you will need to set this as an environment variable called CAPTCHA_API_KEY
      The script assumes a relatively happy path of execution, it doesn't handle many exceptions.
      Hopefully you find this useful, it's python so it reads like plain english. It could serve as a reference for any TRiBot scripts you want to create which handle auto account creation.
      #!/usr/bin/env python2 import argparse import requests import sys import time import os RUNESCAPE_REGISTER_URL = 'https://secure.runescape.com/m=account-creation/g=oldscape/create_account' RUNESCAPE_RECAPTCHA_KEY = '6LccFA0TAAAAAHEwUJx_c1TfTBWMTAOIphwTtd1b' CAPTCHA_URL = 'http://2captcha.com/' CAPTCHA_REQ_URL = CAPTCHA_URL + 'in.php' CAPTCHA_RES_URL = CAPTCHA_URL + 'res.php' class WaitForCaptcha(): def __init__(self): self.waited_for = 0 def sleep(self, seconds): self.waited_for += seconds for i in range(0, seconds): if i is seconds-1 and self.waited_for % 10 is 0: if self.waited_for > 30: print '. (%ds)' % self.waited_for else: print '.' else: print '.', sys.stdout.flush() time.sleep(1) def register_account(captcha_response, email, password, name, age = 26): print '''Registering account with: Email: %s Password: %s Name: %s''' % (email, password, name) response = requests.post(RUNESCAPE_REGISTER_URL, data = { 'email1': email, 'onlyOneEmail': 1, 'password1': password, 'onlyOnePassword': 1, 'displayname': name, 'age': age, 'agree_email': 1, 'g-recaptcha-response': captcha_response, 'submit': 'Play Now' }) if response.status_code == requests.codes.ok: if 'Account Created' in response.text: print 'Robots win again, account successfully registered\n\n' with open('rsaccounts.created.txt', 'a+') as f: f.write('%s:%s:%s\n' % (email, password, name)) f.close() else: print response.text raise Exception('Jagex says no') else: print response.text raise Exception('Jagex says no') def solve_captcha(): print 'Solving Captcha' waiting = True touched = False captcha_id = None response = requests.get(CAPTCHA_REQ_URL, params = { 'key': CAPTCHA_API_KEY, 'method': 'userrecaptcha', 'googlekey': RUNESCAPE_RECAPTCHA_KEY, 'pageurl': RUNESCAPE_REGISTER_URL }) if response.status_code != requests.codes.ok: raise Exception('2Captcha says no') if '|' in response.text: _, captcha_id = response.text.split('|') else: raise Exception('Captcha request failed') wait_for_captcha = WaitForCaptcha() print 'Waiting for captcha (ID: %s) to be solved' % captcha_id while waiting: wait_for_captcha.sleep(5 if touched else 15) touched = True solution_response = requests.get(CAPTCHA_RES_URL, params = { 'key': CAPTCHA_API_KEY, 'id': captcha_id, 'action': 'get' }) if solution_response.text not in ('CAPCHA_NOT_READY', 'CAPTCHA_NOT_READY'): print '\nCaptcha solved after %ds! (solution: %s)' % (wait_for_captcha.waited_for, solution_response.text) waiting = False _, captcha_solution = solution_response.text.split('|') return captcha_solution try: CAPTCHA_API_KEY = os.environ['CAPTCHA_API_KEY'] except KeyError: print 'You forgot to set your 2captcha API key as the CAPTCHA_API_KEY environment variable' sys.exit() if not len(sys.argv) > 1: print 'You forgot to pass in any arguments! Run with -h/--help for more info' sys.exit() parser = argparse.ArgumentParser(description='Create Runescape account(s)\n' 'Pass new account details or path to a file with list of them', formatter_class=argparse.RawTextHelpFormatter) single_acc_arg_group = parser.add_argument_group('Create a single account') single_acc_arg_group.add_argument('-e', '--email', nargs=1, help='Email address to use for the new account') single_acc_arg_group.add_argument('-p', '--password', nargs=1, help='Password') single_acc_arg_group.add_argument('-n', '--name', nargs=1, help='Display name (ingame)') acc_list_arg_group = parser.add_argument_group('Create accounts from a list') acc_list_arg_group.add_argument('-l', '--list', nargs=1, help='''Path to file with list of new account details Syntax within files should match: email:password:name''') args = parser.parse_args() if args.list: accounts_file = open(args.list[0]) accounts = accounts_file.readlines() accounts_file.close() for account in accounts: email, password, name = account.rstrip().split(':') register_account(solve_captcha(), email, password, name) elif args.email and args.password and args.name: register_account(solve_captcha(), args.email[0], args.password[0], args.name[0]) else: print 'Not enough arguments! Run with -h/--help for more info'  
    • By domitan
      Request: Create an incense burner bot for POH's.
      Description: Every 2-2:30 minutes, it lights the incense burner and when the bot is down to 4 marrentil, it trades the specified player, and accepts the trade request. (doesnt matter what is traded). it avoids standing on certain spots on the floor. That's all i need.
      Payment Amount: $20-$100 depending on quality of script and ease of customization.
      Time: Preferably within a month.
      Additional:  I can provide testing and basic information you require for creating the script.

• By YoHoJo
      ORDER HERE
      Learn all about using a VPSGamers Botting VPS Step by Step here.
      About VPSGamers:
      VPSGamers has proudly been providing the Runescape botting community with quality VPSs and private proxies for over three years. Their customer base consists of hundreds of happy recurring gold farmers, who love the ease of use, speed, reliability, and excellent support provided by the VPSGamers team. I highly recommend using VPSGamers' bot-ready VPS plans, which come setup with everything you need to start botting right away. No technical experience is required, just order, and start botting on your VPS right away! 
      To Order:
      View all of VPSGamers botting plans and order through their website here.
      Usage Guide:
      Here's is a quick tutorial to get your Runescape botting VPS up and running quickly.
      https://tribot.org/forums/topic/71764-h
      Help & Support:
      If you need help with anything, contact VPSGamers directly through the ticket system on their website.
      YoHoJo does not provide support for VPSGamers.

Review from a real gold-farmer:
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 24 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies