Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JoeDezzy1

✨ TRiBot Manager - Automate, Manage & Launch Any Client, Anywhere, Anytime - Compatible With All OS ✨✨

Automate, Manage & Launch Any Client, Anywhere, Anytime With The Click Of A Button

------------- TRiBot CLI Client Manager ------------

-------- Client Launcher (Lite version) --------

upgrade.PNG.56675419f531dbe9e058ed93053ecf47.PNG

------- Client Launcher (Advanced version) -------

7AxlHvI.png

Rjz1sJh.gif

------- Client Monitor (Advanced version) -------

DO7nbyc.png

RLP99Mm.gif

------- What You Can Do With 1 Click -------

• Overview: Specifications & Capabilities
    • Load Any Account on Any World with Any Script, Any Arguments, Any Proxy
    • Monitor A Live Feed of your Running Bots!
      • Live Locations & World
      • Live Items on Each Bot
      • Live Exchanges being made for Each bot
      • View Run-time & Status's of Each Bot
    • Control your Bots Locally or Remotely!
      • Start Your Bots From Any Machine
      • Shutdown Your Bots From Any Machine
    • Automate Everything!
      • Grand Exchanging with Customized Exchange Profiles for Your Bots Need's
      • Trading Between Any of Your Bot's and Anytime
      • Account Replenishment - Register, Create & Even Tutorial

• Availability: Any Operating System
    • Windows 7/8/10/Vista
    • Mac OS
    • Linux (Debian,  CentOS,  Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, Kali)

These tools are fully operational.

Message me on TRiBot forums for more info.

THIS IS NOT FREE

Edited by JoeDezzy1
  • thonking 2

On 6/13/2018 at 5:08 PM, guywithlsd said:

looks very nice. Looking at this simple and clear GUI i want to start using it haha

but i don't want any test version as i'm not farming much atm

This is out of test stages and works fully as described

Edited by JoeDezzy1
  • thonking 1

As a disclaimer, this product is not endorsed by TRiBot, users are purchasing at their own risk. Should this product break due to TRiBot updates, or some other reason, TRiBot will not be held responsible for purchases and or maintenance of this product.

• Like 4

On 7/25/2018 at 2:21 PM, Fluffee said:

As a disclaimer, this product is not endorsed by TRiBot, users are purchasing at their own risk. Should this product break due to TRiBot updates, or some other reason, TRiBot will not be held responsible for purchases and or maintenance of this product.

The only thing that has broken on this was the CLI launcher which was stable for 2 years and was fixed within 2 days.

I offer full support for this product for the lifetime of tribot

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER) - Fixed old client changes API updates - Open Sourced - Free version - For the people - Refunded recent buyers v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION) - Fixed all withdrawing issues - Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies) - Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) - If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast! - Smarter & more fluent banking - Better antiban - Resizable mode support - Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature How to use the script:

• By grammatoncleric
      Pretty sure I already know the answer, but I am just trying to be lazy and not write the code myself (since i dont write java, but python)(automation), was wondering if there is a cli starter that someone knows of that uses LG, im aware of the one with tribot, and ericks public one, but i think neither support LG (assuming osbuddy is already running for LG to hook into)
      Thanks,
      grammatoncleric
    • By Jooq
      Creating a simple web server to use with private TRiBot script
      This example creates a single endpoint and single request type (GET), but It should be fairly simple to build upon this to create multiple endpoints and request types.
      To implement you will need to install:
      Node.js MySQL (or similar) Enjoy!
      Web Server (Node.js)

Sending a GET Request (Java)

• By Optimus
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• By aeonity
      Hey,

I've hacked up a quick n dirty python script to automatically register old school runescape accounts using 2captcha for use in my suicide bot farm, as I found the auto account creation in some of the tut island scripts were not working 100% for me.

Create a single account:
      ./create_rs_account.py -e [email protected] -p password1234 -n ingamedisplayname Or batch create accounts from a text file with each account on a line with the format email:password:name
      ./create_rs_account.py -l path/to/accounts.txt  
      You will need a 2captcha API key, and you will need to set this as an environment variable called CAPTCHA_API_KEY
      The script assumes a relatively happy path of execution, it doesn't handle many exceptions.
      Hopefully you find this useful, it's python so it reads like plain english. It could serve as a reference for any TRiBot scripts you want to create which handle auto account creation.
      #!/usr/bin/env python2 import argparse import requests import sys import time import os RUNESCAPE_REGISTER_URL = 'https://secure.runescape.com/m=account-creation/g=oldscape/create_account' RUNESCAPE_RECAPTCHA_KEY = '6LccFA0TAAAAAHEwUJx_c1TfTBWMTAOIphwTtd1b' CAPTCHA_URL = 'http://2captcha.com/' CAPTCHA_REQ_URL = CAPTCHA_URL + 'in.php' CAPTCHA_RES_URL = CAPTCHA_URL + 'res.php' class WaitForCaptcha(): def __init__(self): self.waited_for = 0 def sleep(self, seconds): self.waited_for += seconds for i in range(0, seconds): if i is seconds-1 and self.waited_for % 10 is 0: if self.waited_for > 30: print '. (%ds)' % self.waited_for else: print '.' else: print '.', sys.stdout.flush() time.sleep(1) def register_account(captcha_response, email, password, name, age = 26): print '''Registering account with: Email: %s Password: %s Name: %s''' % (email, password, name) response = requests.post(RUNESCAPE_REGISTER_URL, data = { 'email1': email, 'onlyOneEmail': 1, 'password1': password, 'onlyOnePassword': 1, 'displayname': name, 'age': age, 'agree_email': 1, 'g-recaptcha-response': captcha_response, 'submit': 'Play Now' }) if response.status_code == requests.codes.ok: if 'Account Created' in response.text: print 'Robots win again, account successfully registered\n\n' with open('rsaccounts.created.txt', 'a+') as f: f.write('%s:%s:%s\n' % (email, password, name)) f.close() else: print response.text raise Exception('Jagex says no') else: print response.text raise Exception('Jagex says no') def solve_captcha(): print 'Solving Captcha' waiting = True touched = False captcha_id = None response = requests.get(CAPTCHA_REQ_URL, params = { 'key': CAPTCHA_API_KEY, 'method': 'userrecaptcha', 'googlekey': RUNESCAPE_RECAPTCHA_KEY, 'pageurl': RUNESCAPE_REGISTER_URL }) if response.status_code != requests.codes.ok: raise Exception('2Captcha says no') if '|' in response.text: _, captcha_id = response.text.split('|') else: raise Exception('Captcha request failed') wait_for_captcha = WaitForCaptcha() print 'Waiting for captcha (ID: %s) to be solved' % captcha_id while waiting: wait_for_captcha.sleep(5 if touched else 15) touched = True solution_response = requests.get(CAPTCHA_RES_URL, params = { 'key': CAPTCHA_API_KEY, 'id': captcha_id, 'action': 'get' }) if solution_response.text not in ('CAPCHA_NOT_READY', 'CAPTCHA_NOT_READY'): print '\nCaptcha solved after %ds! (solution: %s)' % (wait_for_captcha.waited_for, solution_response.text) waiting = False _, captcha_solution = solution_response.text.split('|') return captcha_solution try: CAPTCHA_API_KEY = os.environ['CAPTCHA_API_KEY'] except KeyError: print 'You forgot to set your 2captcha API key as the CAPTCHA_API_KEY environment variable' sys.exit() if not len(sys.argv) > 1: print 'You forgot to pass in any arguments! Run with -h/--help for more info' sys.exit() parser = argparse.ArgumentParser(description='Create Runescape account(s)\n' 'Pass new account details or path to a file with list of them', formatter_class=argparse.RawTextHelpFormatter) single_acc_arg_group = parser.add_argument_group('Create a single account') single_acc_arg_group.add_argument('-e', '--email', nargs=1, help='Email address to use for the new account') single_acc_arg_group.add_argument('-p', '--password', nargs=1, help='Password') single_acc_arg_group.add_argument('-n', '--name', nargs=1, help='Display name (ingame)') acc_list_arg_group = parser.add_argument_group('Create accounts from a list') acc_list_arg_group.add_argument('-l', '--list', nargs=1, help='''Path to file with list of new account details Syntax within files should match: email:password:name''') args = parser.parse_args() if args.list: accounts_file = open(args.list[0]) accounts = accounts_file.readlines() accounts_file.close() for account in accounts: email, password, name = account.rstrip().split(':') register_account(solve_captcha(), email, password, name) elif args.email and args.password and args.name: register_account(solve_captcha(), args.email[0], args.password[0], args.name[0]) else: print 'Not enough arguments! Run with -h/--help for more info'  
    • By domitan
      Request: Create an incense burner bot for POH's.
      Description: Every 2-2:30 minutes, it lights the incense burner and when the bot is down to 4 marrentil, it trades the specified player, and accepts the trade request. (doesnt matter what is traded). it avoids standing on certain spots on the floor. That's all i need.
      Payment Amount: $20-$100 depending on quality of script and ease of customization.
      Time: Preferably within a month.
      Additional:  I can provide testing and basic information you require for creating the script.

• By YoHoJo
      ORDER HERE
      Learn all about using a VPSGamers Botting VPS Step by Step here.
      About VPSGamers:
      VPSGamers has proudly been providing the Runescape botting community with quality VPSs and private proxies for over three years. Their customer base consists of hundreds of happy recurring gold farmers, who love the ease of use, speed, reliability, and excellent support provided by the VPSGamers team. I highly recommend using VPSGamers' bot-ready VPS plans, which come setup with everything you need to start botting right away. No technical experience is required, just order, and start botting on your VPS right away! 
      To Order:
      View all of VPSGamers botting plans and order through their website here.
      Usage Guide:
      Here's is a quick tutorial to get your Runescape botting VPS up and running quickly.
      https://tribot.org/forums/topic/71764-h
      Help & Support:
      If you need help with anything, contact VPSGamers directly through the ticket system on their website.
      YoHoJo does not provide support for VPSGamers.

Review from a real gold-farmer:
    • By Mr Extremez
      Welcome to Mr Extremez's 07 Gold Selling Shop!
      Click on the icon below to add me on Skype to avoid impostors:

Current Pricing
      Current Rate: $1.22-$1.27/M
      (Depending on amount you are buying)

Payment Methods
      Currently accepting Bitcoin, Verified Paypal, PayPal My Cash, Skrill, Western Union, and RS07/RS3 GP (ask for info)

Terms of Service
      1. You will go first or we will use a middleman (your fee).
      2.You will follow any and all sending procedures I tell you.
      3. I am allowed to change these terms any time I want to.
      4. No refunds are allowed.

Order Form
      Which type of gold do you want:
      How much gold do you want:
      Do you agree to my Terms of Service:
      Have you added me on Skype:

By filling out and posting the form above, and buying gold off of me,
      you agree that you have fully read and fully understand my Terms of Service.

Where I am Trusted 
      - 1,200+ Vouches on Sythe 
      - 150+ Vouches on Rune-server
      - 70+ Feedback on Powerbot 
      - 40+ Feedback on OSBot
      - 10+ Vouches on Runelocus 

Contact Me

Add me on Skype: live:extremezgp

ALWAYS ASK ME FOR A PM I WILL NOT DENY ONE!!!!
    • By Mr Extremez
      Welcome to Mr Extremez's Gold Buying Shop!
      Click on the icon below to add me on Skype to avoid impostors:

Current Pricing

RS07: Around $1.01-$1.06/M
      RS3: Around $0.16-$0.20/M
      Fees are covered by me (saves you up to 5%)

Payment Methods

Currently paying with Bitcoin, Verified Paypal, PayPal My Cash, Skrill, Western Union, Venmo, Square Cash, Google Wallet, and RS07/RS3 GP (ask for info)

Selling Form

Which type of gold are you selling:
      How much gold are you selling:
      Have you added me on Skype:

Where I am Trusted

- 1,100+ Vouches on Sythe
      - 150+ Vouches on Rune-server
      - 70+ Feedback on Powerbot
      - 40+ Feedback on OSBot
      - 10+ Vouches on Runelocus

Contact Me

Add me on Skype: live:extremezgp

ALWAYS ASK ME FOR A PM I WILL NOT DENY ONE!!!!
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 17 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies