• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
fidgetwhistler

How to make money f2p? Fishing?

Hi, i was wondering how people make money with f2p fishing accounts, as it takes a while to even get to the point where you can do sword fish, and even when you get to sword fish its only like 30k an hour.

Are there any decent ways for a f2p account to bot and make money? Im fine with high ban rates, as f2p will always get banned. I tried doing tele grabs on Wines of zamorak, but it does NOT work, as there is 3+ bots in every world making your gp/hr extremely low, as you can never grab a wine.

Best way you're likely to make money in F2P is by mass botting some very low gp/hr method (or maybe you get lucky and find some crazy top secret method). People have entire automation rigs set up so that the second an account is banned, a new one is created and deployed. This means that all those things that can easily be botted in F2P are already being botted heavily, I mean like hundreds of accounts in one farm all going at it at once.

All I'm saying is you're unlikely to get a response from someone who's actually got a good method, and if they do give it to you, you'll probably need to run a lot of accounts to make anything worthwhile from it.

Also if you do find a method that seems worthwhile, think about how much your bot army will saturate the market. People may buy the items you get at first, but if you produce more of those items than players actually need, you'll have to reduce the selling price to get rid of them all. So you may end up making a lot less than you originally thought.

@fidgetwhistler

Fully automated gold farms consisting of hundreds of accounts or if you want a easy way out since purchasing a private system like that can cost upwards of $1k depending who you get it from. You can just run 30-50 accounts manually, if you're lucky, you'll get hit once per day and you can load/unload using scripts available on the repository, some Premium WC scripts may have muling and auto training/upgrading already in it.

@fidgetwhistler

ive found the best way is to mass create accounts, maybe 100 or so, hand level up skills till you have total level of 500 or 700 and then suicide all 100 of them at chickens and only pickup the raw chicken, n sell them. the accoutns should last about 6 hours or so at chickens so you will reap so many monies

Above method is @YoHoJo aproved

• thonking 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 31 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies