Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Einstein

Bot Supplier & Mule [Free Add-On]

u1kE1rn.png

Einstein's Bot Supplier & Mule is a free add-on for my resource gathering scripts.

It was designed to help you automate your farm:

• Supplies your accounts with gold (which will be used by the bots to automatically buy the required tools from Grand Exchange)
  • Receives noted resources from your bots (logs/fish/ores etc.)

This script uses a mathematical formula to determine which bots are part of your farm, ignoring the trades received from other players.

Compatible scripts:

Einstein's Woodcutter     Einstein's Fisher     Einstein's Miner

How does it work

Trades with your bots and offers gold or accepts noted logs. It successfully distinguishes your bots from other players, and it will not trade anyone outside your farm, thus preventing others from stealing the supplies that were destined for your bots.

Although it's extremely accurate and precise, this tool does not rely on a server in order to function. The bots send an encrypted message to the mule by using the RuneScape messaging system. This message is encrypted and decrypted using your TRiBot user ID and other unique identifiers which I am keeping secret.

v7eI9x6.png

Instructions

Just click Start and leave it in any bank supported by the resource gatherers:

Einstein's Woodcutter     Einstein's Fisher     Einstein's Miner

Everything else is done automatically from this point on.

Here is a bot that requests some gold to be able to buy an axe from the Grand Exchange:

NmdyDIA.png

Script's response:

0WCWfvO.png

And this is my testing account that already had some logs in the bank. The logs will be traded to the mule:

KFV5yHR.png

Script's response:

PcbPkTd.png

Fail-safes:

Multiple fail-safes have been implemented. This script will not trade any other player outside your farm, despite of what they might try to do in order to gain unauthorized access:

FoLKzaU.png

B1jGfLL.png

RpIc6r0.png

All my script users have been granted free and unlimited access to this tool.

Activate

Edited by Einstein
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I don't know what your messages say, but you're better off using pseudo-randomly generated sentences that contain keywords for the messaging instead of encrypted things.

Such as, "I need X in Y Z" which could generate something like "I need lobster in edgeville can you come now" where lobster is a keyword for a mith axe and edgeville is a real location where to meet or whatever.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 7:29 PM, Assume said:

I don't know what your messages say, but you're better off using pseudo-randomly generated sentences that contain keywords for the messaging instead of encrypted things.

Such as, "I need X in Y Z" which could generate something like "I need lobster in edgeville can you come now" where lobster is a keyword for a mith axe and edgeville is a real location where to meet or whatever.

Or use a database, and a table that is created for each user tribot user account that runs the script, then adds currently logged in accounts using the script and updates every X minutes and use salted md5. Then when checking to see if a trading user is within the database, salt/md5 that user and see if it exists within that users table in the database so nothing is saved in plain text. Pretty much how my farm works, except I don't bother using salted md5 and stuff since it's all on localhost.

35 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

Or use a database, and a table that is created for each user tribot user account that runs the script, then adds currently logged in accounts using the script and updates every X minutes and use salted md5. Then when checking to see if a trading user is within the database, salt/md5 that user and see if it exists within that users table in the database so nothing is saved in plain text. Pretty much how my farm works, except I don't bother using salted md5 and stuff since it's all on localhost.

I purposely avoided relying on an external database. The current implementation has 100% up time guaranteed, no overhead, and it's as reliable as it can be in a sense that if it doesn't work, it means that the RuneScape servers are down, which means that there is no bot online that might need to send a request.

I understand @Assume's concern, that sending cryptic messages might draw unwanted attention, because they most likely track and analyze sent messages. However, considering the fact that multiple bots are going to trade with the mule account, this is the ultimate and inevitable red flag that will be raised regardless of how the communication was done. Regardless if the communication was done through RuneScape or through an external server, regardless if the messages sent were cryptic or they resemble a natural language, the bots and the mule will still be linked together based on their trade history.

I do not intend to modify the system in any way.

Edited by Einstein
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, reanox said:

Does this on both lg and regular client after starting the script. I've tried Varrock bank.

I am aware of this problem and it will be patched shortly.

They have changed the interface indexes in the last game update, which occurred a few hours ago.

5 hours ago, reanox said:

Does this on both lg and regular client after starting the script. I've tried Varrock bank.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Done.

The script has been fixed.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LazyFish said:

It just keeps right clicking private message? 

https://i.imgur.com/FYwYbDE.gifv

Just like last time, this bug is caused by a game update in which the interface indexes were changed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 7419 said:

I was having a few issues with the mule getting logged - should it just be sitting idle the entire time and just log back in?

Yes, that's exactly how it should work.

Just click start and leave it in a bank supported by my resource gatherers. The script will be idle until a bot requests a trade. If it's getting logged out, TRiBot's login bot should re-log the mule back into the game.

Hi, i bought it today, and it looks like a great script, but i have a issue with the muling & supplying, it goes back to the supplier even for a steel pickaxe and i would like to know if you could add an option to exclude specific pickaxes, it takes a while to mine from level 1 like this.

Edit : Realized i posted it on the wrong script, but still counts for this one aswell i guess :D

Edited by ASLANCIK

10 hours ago, ASLANCIK said:

would like to know if you could add an option to exclude specific pickaxes

At the time of writing this is not possible, and the only pickaxe that is excluded is the black pickaxe.

However, I think that this is a valid point, and I will try to find a solution for making this process faster.

I know this is an intended feature. But the bot just keeps logging in and waiting and gets logged out due to inactivity and then logs back in. It is very botlike. I believe utilizing something to communicate when the mule is offline is safer. I understand what you were saying above. That no matter how you put it, jagex will know from history of trades but logging in and out all the time isnt helping the cause.

3 hours ago, gosubear said:

I know this is an intended feature. But the bot just keeps logging in and waiting and gets logged out due to inactivity and then logs back in. It is very botlike. I believe utilizing something to communicate when the mule is offline is safer. I understand what you were saying above. That no matter how you put it, jagex will know from history of trades but logging in and out all the time isnt helping the cause.

As stated above, since this account will repeatedly trade a large number of bots receiving and giving away items it's impossible not to get banned very shortly, especially when ran in F2P. Hence, the goldfarmers that are using this tool should be prepared to replace the mule account.

It doesn't matter what the script does during its runtime, you could even avoid using the script completely and mule everything by hand or take any kind of safety precaution. The result will be exactly the same: the account will be banned very quickly for supplying a bot farm. There is no workaround this and there will never be one.

The way in which this script works will never be modified.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:30 AM, kryptonite93 said:

Quick question, every time one of my bots tries to trade items off it ends up trading nothing, both bots accept the empty trade and go on their way as if they had traded properly.

EDIT:Pretty sure it was my own fault, nvm :o

How did you managed to solve this problem? It seems like other users are experiencing the same issue.

26 minutes ago, Dangerous Ebola said:

Hi, every time one of the farmers attempts to trade the ores they have mined to the mule, both bots accept an empty trade and continue on, im not sure if im doing something wrong. thanks!

Did the mining account have ores in the inventory and it simply accepted the trade without offering them first?

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

How did you managed to solve this problem? It seems like other users are experiencing the same issue.

Did the mining account have ores in the inventory and it simply accepted the trade without offering them first?

EDIT: just saw your post saying the problem will be solved, again I wasn't very observant, you're the best, disregard me.

The mining account didn't have the ores in its inventory so I thought for sure that it was the bots fault but I realized I was also using a new account with the selling limits. I have not retested since I realized and I just didnt want to leave my post up incase it was my fault and I looked like a pleb accusing you.

So there very well might be a problem, I'll have to get some accounts going to test (got hit hard by the ban hammer last night)

Edited by kryptonite93