Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
fidgetwhistler

Almost all accounts banned, where did I mess up?

Hi, I had 8 accounts going and 4 got banned, where did I go wrong?

I had 4 accounts which I made 2 days ago, and I got them all to combat level 10, and then I used the Auto Fisher Pro script and got them to level 40 fishing that day. I only botted for a maximum of around 2 or 3 hours that day, and I took an hour break for all of them. Then Yesterday, I botted them all at Karamja lobsters, and They botted for 8 hours with 5 hours of breaks (with randomness). I made sure to NOT bot during jagex work hours. 

Where did I go wrong? How can I avoid this? I know since im botting i AM going to get banned at some point, but this was very fast. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fidgetwhistler said:

Where did I go wrong? How can I avoid this?

As many users told you on your previous thread, the ban-rate in F2P is very high.

If you don't like replacing accounts so often, then consider botting in P2P or use an automation tool for easier F2P management.

4 minutes ago, fidgetwhistler said:

I know since im botting i AM going to get banned at some point, but this was very fast.  

It wasn't fast at all. Most F2P bots are banned within a few hours.

Also it doesn't matter if ur botting on jagex hours or not, 

The only time you should be avoiding jagex hours is if you're botting something that requires you to have a decent amount of money on your account, so you would bot off-jagex hours and transfer the valuables to your mule before jagex hours. If you get caught botting, it doesn't matter if you're botting on jagex hours, you're going to get banned regardless.

Some tips u may find useful

Try botting on old accounts.

Avoid F2P as it's really high banrate, you're almost guaranteed to get banned botting in F2P

Avoid heavily-botted areas.

Edited by zachory123
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Einstein said:

As many users told you on your previous thread, the ban-rate in F2P is very high.

If you don't like replacing accounts so often, then consider botting in P2P or use an automation tool for easier F2P management.

It wasn't fast at all. Most F2P bots are banned within a few hours.

Ah I see. Well I don't see how I can make any money if my accounts get banned in a few hours, and I don't want to pay a lot of money so i can't do p2p. What is an automation tool?

3 minutes ago, fidgetwhistler said:

What is an automation tool?

This script has argument support, progressive woodcutting and auto-logs trading to a mule account.

You will still need to push accounts manually in the TRiBot account manager, but as far as I know @Fluffee  might have a free program that does this.

The three features I mentioned will drastically reduce the maintenance time of your farm, as you only need to click start.

My testing account made it to level 78, despite the fact that it's level 12 combat.

Ce95zsA.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

4/8 banned in F2P is very good already, usually people dont take breaks(at least for me) in F2P because of how fast you'll get banned, i always transfer the resources after 2-3 hours of botting because I know how fast they will get banned. 

What skill do you bot that can get you some gains within 2-3 hours? Also, how do you make enough gmail accounts to make bots that often? Cause you need a bunch of phone numbers...

15 minutes ago, fidgetwhistler said:

What skill do you bot that can get you some gains within 2-3 hours? Also, how do you make enough gmail accounts to make bots that often? Cause you need a bunch of phone numbers...

You dont have to verify the emails.

Edit: also most people who bot ftp have fully automated farms as the banrate is just insane

Edited by adamhackz

1 hour ago, fidgetwhistler said:

Like what Adam said, one good thing is you don't need to verify your email, you can just put [email protected] or whatever, but yeah if you look around there are plenty of automated account creation and tutorial island. I usually do woodcutting or fishing 

14 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

Like what Adam said, one good thing is you don't need to verify your email, you can just put [email protected] or whatever, but yeah if you look around there are plenty of automated account creation and tutorial island. I usually do woodcutting or fishing 

omg im such an idiot. I've been verifying my accounts everytime, idk why. Wowwwww ok thanks guys

5 hours ago, fidgetwhistler said:

Do you know where i could find an automated account creation bot? Are they on tribot

Just go for p2p tbh. To me it sounds you have dont have much experience, and I believe p2p would be a better option for you. You will have to invest in Bonds and you will still get banned, but there is not such thing as long term f2p accounts but there are p2p’s. Find yourself a premium moneymaking script and give it a try. I wouldnt recommend investing in private scripts yet. But Stay away from f2p for sure :)

when looking for a p2p method you should look at methods where you will make your investment back within relative short time.  

Edited by jens4626