Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TfromC

Overall any low ban rate scripts around?

I've been away for like a really long time, and after looking over some of the scripts and threads some seem to say they haven't been updated in a long time, and some people saying banned in like "4" hours or something.

So i was just wondering for  someone who is a casual botter not a farmer what scripts might be at the best safety levels as of late ( i understand its always a risk ofcourse)

But due to getting my main stats high on all skills i enjoy i have nothing left expect certain skills i would rather not manually do. 

So in your opinions i guess im asking what are some good scripts to look at ?

thanks TfromC

8 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

A lot of it comes down to user-error/how you bot.
Lots of scripts have plenty of successful users.
If you find just one example of sucess on a script thread, then it's possible to utilize it properly.

Agreed. I do also  consider that highly botted scripts with no more or little support/updates are of a high risk, hence why I'm looking for any obvious signs.

I generally don't know the state of botting anymore, i used to know when osrs was first released, Now i have a fairly high account i was considering just doing maybe Zulrah script every now and again since most of my last levels are buyables and i cant afford it in gp ( i mean i could just buy gold but i find that a little boring)

1 hour ago, TfromC said:

Agreed. I do also  consider that highly botted scripts with no more or little support/updates are of a high risk, hence why I'm looking for any obvious signs.

I generally don't know the state of botting anymore, i used to know when osrs was first released, Now i have a fairly high account i was considering just doing maybe Zulrah script every now and again since most of my last levels are buyables and i cant afford it in gp ( i mean i could just buy gold but i find that a little boring)

I'd recommend staying well away from botting if you're going to use your main, especially for something like Zulrah. The method is highly goldfarmed and therefore monitored closely

1 minute ago, HeyImJamie said:

I'd recommend staying well away from botting if you're going to use your main, especially for something like Zulrah. The method is highly goldfarmed and therefore monitored closely

Thanks for the reply, Im just struggling to find something to do, since i only have a main and really dont have any good methods, i mean i learned to kill vorkath but i get bored so fast, and without a good bank like dhcb etc its slower and just mehhh. Running out of things to do lol

9 minutes ago, TfromC said:

Thanks for the reply, Im just struggling to find something to do, since i only have a main and really dont have any good methods, i mean i learned to kill vorkath but i get bored so fast, and without a good bank like dhcb etc its slower and just mehhh. Running out of things to do lol

My advice for you it, play legit on your main and bot on another account, experiment/trial and error with the other account

2 hours ago, TfromC said:

So i was just wondering for  someone who is a casual botter not a farmer what scripts might be at the best safety levels as of late

At the time or writing, this might be the safest Woodcutting script available on the repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2771-einstein-s-woodcutter/

• ABC2 anti-ban implemented
  • Human-like game interaction based on real human playing data
  • Has been rigorously tested and improved since it was released
  • Next big update today

Here is the last update that included inventory items re-arranging by dragging and dropping with a human-like point selection algorithm:

On 5/28/2018 at 2:27 AM, Einstein said:

Today's update comes with two utility classes, one that covers all banking interactions and one that handles some inventory actions, such as shift-dropping.

Einstein's Woodcutter will now place the axes at the top of the inventory, just like a real human would. Most players are doing this to drop the logs more easily (without having to skip an inventory slot because the axe is right in the middle of the inventory), or just for aesthetic purposes.

I've written an algorithm that emulates a real human's clicking patters. Doing this was necessary because I couldn't find any way to drag and drop items at those specific points using TRiBot's built in point selection algorithm (which is automatically used when the bot clicks an inventory item, game object etc.). The inventory slots center points are calculated dynamically based on a static anchor point, so this feature is guaranteed to work in re-sizable mode as well.

Here is the output of the algorithm, drawn on the inventory items (the red spots represent points chosen for dragging and dropping items):

frJgHyX.png

And here is the item re-arranging in action:

5MOGot8.png

Notes about the current release:

This script has just been released and despite the fact that I've spent an absurd amount of time debugging and polishing this script, it's extremely likely that you will encounter bugs while running it. Please report them on this thread so I can solve the problems in a timely manner.

Thanks!

On 5/19/2018 at 12:36 AM, Einstein said:

I am completely determined to keep this software the most complex, up-to-date and loved Woodcutting script.

32 minutes ago, Einstein said:

At the time or writing, this might be the safest Woodcutting script available on the repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2771-einstein-s-woodcutter/

• ABC2 anti-ban implemented
  • Human-like game interaction based on real human playing data
  • Has been rigorously tested and improved since it was released
  • Next big update today

Here is the last update that included inventory items re-arranging by dragging and dropping with a human-like point selection algorithm:

Very impressive, Perhaps I could use this, i wonder is woodcutting solo on my main any good with profit per hour tho? even at like 80+?

1 hour ago, filthyfrank said:

My advice for you it, play legit on your main and bot on another account, experiment/trial and error with the other account

Sadly I only have the one account, i thought about setting up another but the time consuming effort and waiting for it to be as viable as my main, puts me off. That being said i get what you mean, im quite hesitant to do it on main now

Edited by TfromC

2 minutes ago, TfromC said:

Very impressive, Perhaps I could use this, i wonder is woodcutting solo on my main any good with profit per hour tho? even at like 80+? 

Although I've done everything that I could to make this script as human-like as I could, nobody can guarantee you a 0 ban-rate, this is unanimously accepted as a risk of botting.

Still, I believe that if you use this script properly (enable all the safety options on the GUI, don't bot many hours daily, use breaks etc.) you are relatively safe.

Here is the current account I'm using for testing purposes:

• Level 12 combat (hand trained in less than 1 hour)
  • Level 77 woodcutting, by using this script for about 5 hours (in game time) / day

B4X5THg.png

This is just a dummy account, with no skills and level 12 combat. Due to the heuristic nature of bot detection, an account that has a higher variety of skills and quests will be a lot harder to be detected as a bot.

If you don't want to take any chances on your main, just set up one or two accounts, it's quite easy. This script has a lot of built in goldfarming features so everything is done automatically and you only need to click start.

29 minutes ago, TfromC said:

Sadly I only have the one account, i thought about setting up another but the time consuming effort and waiting for it to be as viable as my main, puts me off. That being said i get what you mean, im quite hesitant to do it on main now

you dont need it to be as viable as your main, like what Einstein did, you can just make a dummy account and test scripts. 

if your dummy accounts can last long, your main will even last longer

• Like 1