Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JoeDezzy1

Grand Exchange [COMPATIBLE - ABC2/ABCL10]

Posted (edited)

Tired of having to purchase and sell ALL of the items you get from your favorite boss monster in Old-school? Check this out.

Purchase/Trial the script:

CLICK-HERE

Features/Updates:

Purchase: ANY amount of ANY item for ANY price in game missing from your bank!

Sell: ANY amount of any item for ANY price in your bank!

Decant: ANY Potion in your bank!

Recharge: Trident Of The Swamp!

Recharge: Toxic Blowpipe!

GUI - Interface:

bX17bAs.png

Edited by JoeDezzy1

Posted (edited)

I bought the script yesterday, not because it is perfect but because I'm very desperate lol.

I have one very important thing you should look into, which I also believe should have been in the script before even selling it. 

The buy/sell feature. 

I'm surprised that the script needs to have a set value. It doesn't even have options like 

+5% +10%, -5% -10%, GE guide price or OSbuddy prices. 

I think setting a value is the perfect way to crash items. A good example would be zulrah items and such. 

I really hope you will add that as fast as possible. 

I also believe that you should make something so the script won't allow you to sell a specific item for more than -5%. Like zulrah drops, and other gold farming items. 

On top of that, for setting value I would like to type "5k" instead of "5000"

Edited by jens4626

Posted (edited)

@jens4626

I couldn't agree more, and that feature Worthy and I discussed a day or so ago.

I am going to be removing the ability to sell items at a user set price. I am going to synchronize it with a price from Os Buddy & Have a User-Specified option to set a maximum of 5-50% below market price, depending on the market value of the item in question.

@Worthy

Edited by JoeDezzy1

6 hours ago, JoeDezzy1 said:

@jens4626

I couldn't agree more, and that feature Worthy and I discussed a day or so ago.

I am going to be removing the ability to sell items at a user set price. I am going to synchronize it with a price from Os Buddy & Have a User-Specified option to set a maximum of 5-50% below market price, depending on the market value of the item in question.

@Worthy

Ya we did talk about this.

I think as Jens said a market price selection with a -5, -10, -15% would be a good idea for all items except uniques / important farmables (like zulrah scale).

I've actually been planning on releasing a restocker, for Zulrah, built in to the bot. I was going to make it sell unique goldfarm items at market price for a minimum of X hours (like 1 or 2) which is NOT set by the user (to prevent item tanking), and only after then, trying at -5%. Although I gladly would not release it if yours incorporated this feature, for the sustainability of both our scripts :)

The rares will sell if people wait, but they are impatient and tank the market, selling at instastell (or even down to -50% for that matter).

Without this feature this script is bad news for Zulrah.

1 minute ago, Worthy said:

Ya we did talk about this.

I think as Jens said a market price selection with a -5, -10, -15% would be a good idea for all items except uniques / important farmables (like zulrah scale).

I've actually been planning on releasing a restocker, for Zulrah, built in to the bot. I was going to make it sell unique goldfarm items at market price for a minimum of X hours (like 1 or 2) which is NOT set by the user (to prevent item tanking), and only after then, trying at -5%. Although I gladly would not release it if yours incorporated this feature, for the sustainability of both our scripts :)

The rares will sell if people wait, but they are impatient and tank the market, selling at instastell (or even down to -50% for that matter).

Without this feature this script is bad news for Zulrah.

Yes sir! Jens is currently the only user, so I will post here once the updates have been made!

Cheers guys!

@Worthy

@jens4626

• Like 1

I think users should be able to chose which price they want to sell their items for. 

By now people have itemsellers that sells at set price or they sell on their own at a low price. No goldfarmer will sell at a high price and wait hours for items to sell.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SparkySin said:

I think users should be able to chose which price they want to sell their items for. 

By now people have itemsellers that sells at set price or they sell on their own at a low price. No goldfarmer will sell at a high price and wait hours for items to sell.

The price is going to be set on the market once I update it later, today, I will post when I do.

Users are going to have the ability to set a percentage below or above the current market price to sell at.

Sort of like the grand exchange buttons

Edited by JoeDezzy1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, summoneranv2 said:

getting a bug where the bot tries to sell the item for the number of items there are

for example:

I have 12000 yew logs the bot will try sell each yew log for 12000gp each

Fix will be made in a few hours, thanks for the report!

Posted (edited)

A look of what is to come next update:

Customization of price percentages based off of current market values.

To protect the market integrity of the game, no item will be allowed to surpass -25% of the current market value

fctRwQC.png

hfXPniH.png

Edited by JoeDezzy1

Posted (edited)

Update has been pushed 5/30/2018:

• UI Improvements, as in the post above this one
  • Users can no longer set the price of an item below 25% of the current market value
  • Added percentage tick buttons to the sale interface, similar to the GE
  • Settings file is now encrypted
  • When loading your settings, all of the values will be placed into the GUI, so feel free to add more items to your lists!

Upcoming Features:

• The ability to remove purchases/sales/decants from the current list of items in their respected categories
  • The ability to leave an offer in the grand exchange for an extended period of time
  • A more versatile grand exchange bot, i.e) merchanting purposes
  • The ability to start this script behind another script, therefore making it an automated service integrated with the bot of your choice

NOTE: To all users/customers prior to the date (5/30/2018 -  1:38 PM GMT)

Due to the new encryption process implemented, your previously saved settings will no longer be allowed to load into the GUI. Please remake your lists and save the settings again according to your specifications.

-JoeDezzy1

Edited by JoeDezzy1

Posted (edited)

Seems like you already have this in mind, but I will say it anyway: I strongly recommend doing what my GE bot did, and never offer undercutting as an option. I had that in my script for no less than a week, and the damage to the RS economy just from that was visible, especially on commonly traded items.

That aside, the script looks great! Good work!

Edited by TacoManStan

3 hours ago, TacoManStan said:

Seems like you already have this in mind, but I will say it anyway: I strongly recommend doing what my GE bot did, and never offer undercutting as an option. I had that in my script for no less than a week, and the damage to the RS economy just from that was visible, especially on commonly traded items.

That aside, the script looks great! Good work!

Thanks for the input, thankfully we are not on that scale yet. I am going to create a feature to not be able to undercut the market. However, I don't think I've ever sold anything by hand not below market price unless I was merchanting

• Like 1

4 hours ago, summoneranv2 said:

still having the problem where bot tries to sell item for the amount of item in the inventory

for example:

I have 12000 yew logs the bot will try sell each yew log for 12000gp each

I will post back here once I confirm this is fixed. Thanks for the report! 

@summoneranv2

By the way could you add a function so that if theres 0 of an item in the list it doesnt loop, 

for example if i have torstol seeds on my selling list but have zero in the bank because zulrah didnt drop any the bot will get stuck in a loop searching for the item that isnt there

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, summoneranv2 said:

By the way could you add a function so that if theres 0 of an item in the list it doesnt loop, 

for example if i have torstol seeds on my selling list but have zero in the bank because zulrah didnt drop any the bot will get stuck in a loop searching for the item that isnt there

This is already a feature.

To your other post, I appreciate your respect :D

Edited by JoeDezzy1