LilAnge

FPS really low on tribot client

As the title suggests, when running the client with looking glass onto osbuddy, the FPS for tribot (only tribot not osbuddy also) tanks majorly.

Does anyone know if theres a specific reason for this happening? It's definitely not my machine as the specs are totally OP for 8+ osbuddy clients. I'm currently using 14% of my CPU and 51% memory.

Thanks in advance for the help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Zopppo
      hey guys! I keep having issues with my Tribot Client. Sometimes the script will run smooth for about 15 minutes, other times it will run for about 2 seconds. I do have VIP-E and am using the looking glass feature. I installed:
      Windows x86 198.04 MB   jdk-8u151-windows-i586.exe  as it is what it was recommended from other threads. This issue happens to ALL of my scripts which makes it literally impossible for me to bot. I have tried deleting all the files from tribot_loader and also have tried clearing all my java's and re-installing the JDK-8u151. Its just weird how the scripts run perfectly sometime for 2-5-10 minutes and then die... sometimes they also die straight away the moment i load them. I have absolutely no idea what it could be but im assuming its an issue with the java?
      Can anyone help me sort this issue to get my bot running consistently again? Its so inconsistent at the moment and impossible to bit with this issue! 

• By segama
      got a pretty beast comp but when using LG it just got pretty framey all the sudden after a few moments of use
    • By Jooq
      I'm confused on how TRiBot handles mulitple proxies for one client with multiple tabs.  
      When I start the client I select a proxy from the Proxy field (shown below) and login.

To check to make sure my proxy was correct I go to View -> Runtime Information and it shows me the proxy I just selected. This works as expected.
      Now if I wanted to run 3 "tabs" under 1 client... I would start the client like above, then go to Client -> New Client Advanced and select my proxy.

After each client loads up, I check View -> Runtime Information and it shows the Proxy from the inital login. If I right-click on each tab it shows the proxy I entered into the Advanced Client Setup. 
      Not sure which proxy each tab is using? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
    • By Straxer
      Script name: EmptyVinegar
      Script author: Straxer
      Current version: 1.01
      #[1.01]
      - Removed leftover debuging code
      - Speed impovements, now 3900 jugs per hour!!
      #[1.00] 
      - First public release
      Current efficiency: 3900+ Jugs per hour
      Requirements:  Rag and Bone Man quest started (NOTE: no requirments to start the quest!)
      Description:  Buys vinegar for 1 coin each from the Wine Shop in Draynor. Empties the vinegar to obtain Jugs. Banks.
      Start in Draynor bank with coins in either bank or inventory.
      Features:
      Empties vinegars while going to bank Hops world when shop out of vinegars  - Avoids PvP worlds GUI with Run Time, Jugs banked, and Jugs per hour Normal distributed sleep times as AntiBan measure Multiple failsafes to avoid getting stuck  
      Source code: http://hostcode.sourceforge.net/view/5562  |  Constructive criticism is appreciated! 
      My skype: straxer4
      Repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1871

1 hour progress picture:

"A Friend" inspired me to make the script
      Here is the video that inspired me: 

• By wastedbro
      Taverly Druid Killer - By wastedbro

Repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/880

Features:
      Prays at the altar when low on prayer ABCL antiban + prays at altar at different amounts of prayer every time for even more antiban Spec attack Potion support Protect from melee, strength, and attack prayer support Walks to the druid spot if out of range 40k+ XP/hr potential Loots custom items. For example, you can have it loot runes (Stackable) or rare herbs for babysitting.  
      Best setup: Dhide armor (and strength boosters), weapon you want to train with, rune defender, etc. 

Druids can hit with magic, so doing this with full rune is not a good idea. Go with strength boosting, magic protecting gear and use protect from melee for best results.

Preview Screenshot:

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/880

Remember to check out my newest script, too! https://tribot.org/forums/topic/39652-abcl-10-wastedsmither-aio-cannonballs-all-bars-and-items-smelting-multi-location-10/

Enjoy 
    • By wastedbro
      Features:
      ~ Fast, Efficient Combat.
      ~ Advanced Antiban.
      ~ Good experience and GP for new accounts.
      ~ Stable
      ~ Customizable functioning.

Download: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?search=wasted%20man%20killer&sort=default&category=all&price=any

Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy

Proggies:

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies