Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pong lenis

Buying vs creating accounts - specific

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Anyone have experience with buying accounts to bot on? 

I work full time but am interest in messing around with very basic level gold farms but just dont have to time to hand make accounts.

are sites like: botaccounts.com at all worth looking in to or is it just bs. 

 

Any help or sharing of past experience would be much appreciated. 

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pong lenis said:

Hi All,

Anyone have experience with buying accounts to bot on? 

I work full time but am interest in messing around with very basic level gold farms but just dont have to time to hand make accounts.

are sites like: botaccounts.com at all worth looking in to or is it just bs. 

 

Any help or sharing of past experience would be much appreciated. 

 

Cheers

never seen website like that lol

most likely they sell acc to you, and they recover it back after couple months. because ip's and even location is changed, they get some of them unbanned.

Prices for account's there are stupid low . G mauler with 77 str + 91 fletch for 10m...? or like obby mauler with almost 70str for 8mils.. that 110% scam dude.

64dbe4821ea5a04b0541967f889fb91a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zdogg said:

Selling/Buying accounts is against the rules on Tribot.org.

 

Edit: you could look to investing in a private script that can create you mass-bulk accounts.

Ah good to know! Thanks. 

Surely any script private or not thats going to do tut island and anyting else is gonna get the acc banned pretty swiftly?

58 minutes ago, adamhackz said:

When ive bought accounts they all were flagged even though they were supposed to be good to go, all of them got banned within 48 hours of use

thanks mate!

9 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

never seen website like that lol

most likely they sell acc to you, and they recover it back after couple months. because ip's and even location is changed, they get some of them unbanned.

Prices for account's there are stupid low . G mauler with 77 str + 91 fletch for 10m...? or like obby mauler with almost 70str for 8mils.. that 110% scam dude.

64dbe4821ea5a04b0541967f889fb91a.png

lmfao didnt look at the prices you're right thats bullshit l0l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've used botaccounts a long time ago. It worked great when I needed it however the accounts are hacked which is why the price is so low so they could be banned or recovered at any time (by the actual owners). I highly doubt the owner of the website would waste his time trying to recover the accounts when he knows they will all be used for botting, hence the name lol.

Edited by Naton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Naton said:

I've used botaccounts a long time ago. It definitely is legit however the accounts are hacked which is why the price is so low so they could be banned or recovered at any time (by the actual owners). I highly doubt the owner of the website would waste his time trying to recover the accounts when he knows they will all be used for botting, hence the name lol.

lmfao makes sense.

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pong lenis said:

Any help or sharing of past experience would be much appreciated. 

I would recommend NOT buying from random people, try to get someone that has a lot of vouches/reputation. The reason for this is that it's EXTREMELY easy in RS to get your accounts stolen. All they need to recover the account they sold you is the original email the account was made on. So if you're planning on doing something like Zulrah and you want to put some high level gear on the account, after a few months you might get "hacked" and lose it all after they change the password.

What I recommend is that you first learn botting basics if you haven't already by training many accounts to high combat or whatever the requirements for the method you want to try are. In the end you'll have made several accounts that are ready to go and you'll have also learned some crucial information. The training will go quite fast if you do several accounts at once, and you'll also realize that doing the training in-house is always gonna have a higher payoff than outsourcing the accounts to someone else.

Overall you will get banned in this business, and if you invest a bunch of money into buying accounts and get hacked/banned you'll quickly get discouraged and drop the project altogether which would be wasteful. Minimizing your costs is probably the most important thing you can do to minimize the losses that come with those bans, and as a result maximize your goldfarming profits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IceKontroI said:

I would recommend NOT buying from random people, try to get someone that has a lot of vouches/reputation. The reason for this is that it's EXTREMELY easy in RS to get your accounts stolen. All they need to recover the account they sold you is the original email the account was made on. So if you're planning on doing something like Zulrah and you want to put some high level gear on the account, after a few months you might get "hacked" and lose it all after they change the password.

What I recommend is that you first learn botting basics if you haven't already by training many accounts to high combat or whatever the requirements for the method you want to try are. In the end you'll have made several accounts that are ready to go and you'll have also learned some crucial information. The training will go quite fast if you do several accounts at once, and you'll also realize that doing the training in-house is always gonna have a higher payoff than outsourcing the accounts to someone else.

Overall you will get banned in this business, and if you invest a bunch of money into buying accounts and get hacked/banned you'll quickly get discouraged and drop the project altogether which would be wasteful. Minimizing your costs is probably the most important thing you can do to minimize the losses that come with those bans, and as a result maximize your goldfarming profits.

Familiar with everything you’ve said and was general my line of thought already!

thanks for the perspective regardless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • This update features:

      Fixed broken hooks from today's update


      Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)


      Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Add List support for common methods


      Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)


      Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops




      Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 151 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

      Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions


      Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)


      Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)


      Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport


      Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)


      Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite


      Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users


      Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Full Sentry support


      Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)


      Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity


      Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity


      Banking#arePlaceholdersOn




      Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Remove Java 8 requirement


      Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+




      Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused


      Fix broken settings hooks



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...