• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Einstein

Einstein's Woodcutter - Probably the best Woodcutter on TRiBot

Updated

• Interoperability with the new Bot Supplying / Muling free addon
  • The script now supports 10 locations for transferring gold / logs
  • Supply Getting / Logs Trading tasks have been greatly improved.
  • A better time elapsed / logs cut system has been implemented.
  • Changed the default disposal method "choose disposal method" to "drop"
  • The GUI is more compact

Next update will include Ultimate Ironman support, sorry for the delay.

On 5/19/2018 at 12:36 AM, Einstein said:

I don't care how much time and effort it takes, and I am completely determined to keep this software the most complex, up-to-date and loved Woodcutting script.

8 hours ago, Einstein said:

Due to some other updates that I am currently working on, the support for Ultimate Ironman accounts will take longer than anticipated. There is no ETA, but I will start working on this new feature as soon as the current update is ready to be delivered.

Thank you.

No problem, I'm going to buy it regardless because of the fletch then drop method 

On 6/4/2018 at 2:24 PM, Einstein said:

This new feature will be added to the script within the next 24 hours.

17 hours ago, Einstein said:

Due to some other updates that I am currently working on, the support for Ultimate Ironman accounts will take longer than anticipated. There is no ETA, but I will start working on this new feature as soon as the current update is ready to be delivered.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, jamamma said:

No problem, I'm going to buy it regardless because of the fletch then drop method 

The script has been updated.

Originally I've planned to add this feature on the GUI, but I changed my mind because it makes 0 sense to clutter the User Interface when the script can programmatically detect the game mode (Ironman / Hardcore Ironman / Ultimate Ironman).

That being said, the script will now automatically detect if you are in Ultimate Ironman mode and will update the do-not-drop list as necessary.

Enjoy!

Gbvos45.png

Bought this to give it a good test, ran overnight with only 1 real problem; it appears after muling to bank it's axe then forget about it, so it goes and buys another axe from GE, resulting in a fat stack of rune axes :P

Otherwise a great script, great work so far!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Netami said:

Bought this to give it a good test, ran overnight with only 1 real problem; it appears after muling to bank it's axe then forget about it, so it goes and buys another axe from GE, resulting in a fat stack of rune axes :P

Otherwise a great script, great work so far!

Fixed!

Thanks for the report, @Netami

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The Bot supplier and mule plugin logs out after 5minutes in edgeville (doesn't do anything after login sequence), also the world switching doesn't seem to work in the woodcutter plugin it will say it's attempting to switch world for some seconds and then give up and continue cutting. 

There also seems to be 2 places where the bot gets stuck in edgeville cutting yews. The first spot is just to the west of the most southern yew, second is on the other side of the trapdoor.

my mule also seems to think all my bots are retards...It's wont trade them. The mule name was input correctly. I cannot recognize any of my bots.

Otherwise this looks very promising i've been looking for more automation.

Edited by xiiijojjo

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2018 at 12:07 PM, xiiijojjo said:

The Bot supplier and mule plugin logs out after 5minutes in edgeville (doesn't do anything after login sequence), also the world switching doesn't seem to work in the woodcutter plugin it will say it's attempting to switch world for some seconds and then give up and continue cutting. 

There also seems to be 2 places where the bot gets stuck in edgeville cutting yews. The first spot is just to the west of the most southern yew, second is on the other side of the trapdoor.

my mule also seems to think all my bots are retards...It's wont trade them. The mule name was input correctly. I cannot recognize any of my bots.

Also in the mule option the "lumbridge" option makes them bank in draynor.

Otherwise this looks very promising i've been looking for more automation.

Thank you for the bug reports, I've just returned home and I will try to replicate and fix all bugs, one by one. It might take up to 24 hours.

On 6/7/2018 at 5:50 PM, Netami said:

Having a problem chopping oaks in lumby, for some reason it opens the world map while in resizeable mode when trying to go up the castle stairs to bank, happens pretty frequently. 

I haven't included any code that clicks the button and I am only relying on the TRiBot API for walking, so I can only assume that some of the walking methods are clicking the mini map button if the game is in re-sizable mode, which results in the script getting stuck. The only possible solution to this is adding a fail-safe that closes the map if and when this miss-clicking occurs.

Thank you!

Edited by Einstein

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Thank you for the bug reports, I've just returned home and I will try to replicate and fix all bugs, one by one. It might take up to 24 hours.

absolutely not a problem encoded. This is gonna be the end all be all script for me so i'm patient. I really just want to help this script out-compete certain other wc scripts. This one is a lot more fair to the community and so deserves our support in turn.

I will be reporting any bugs i find.

• Haha 1
  • thonking 1

6 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

absolutely not a problem encoded.

* @Einstein

7 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

This is gonna be the end all be all script for me so i'm patient. I really just want to help this script out-compete certain other wc scripts. This one is a lot more fair to the community and so deserves our support in turn.

I will be reporting any bugs i find.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Posted (edited)

Okay so i fixed the mule plugin not doing anything and then logging after 5, not trading and perceiving my bots as retards by remembering to use lower- AND uppercase when typing in the mule name xD Sorry about that - mule plugin seems to work smoothly, absolutely amazing stuff.

Edited by xiiijojjo

3 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

Okay so i fixed the mule plugin not trading and perceiving my bots as retards by remembering to use uppercase when typing in the mule name xD Sorry about that - mule plugin seems to work smoothly, absolutely amazing stuff.

I'm glad to hear it.

So I assume that the remaining bugs are the following:

9 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Einstein said:

I'm glad to hear it.

So I assume that the remaining bugs are the following:

Only bugs left i personally experience is sometimes getting stuck by bots opening map in resizable mode. That and them getting stuck those 2 aforementioned places in edgeville cutting yews also in resizable

When in comes to world hopping due to no trees or too many players i can't get that to work in edgeville, will test other places.

edit: i don't have problems with world hopping any other places then edgeville for now.

Edited by xiiijojjo

On 6/7/2018 at 5:50 PM, Netami said:

Having a problem chopping oaks in lumby, for some reason it opens the world map while in resizeable mode when trying to go up the castle stairs to bank, happens pretty frequently.

On 6/7/2018 at 10:34 PM, xiiijojjo said:

Only bugs left i personally experience is sometimes getting stuck by bots opening map in resizable mode.

Updated

• Fixed the World Map problem
  • Reported the constant missclicking on that button in resizable mode as a client bug: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues
  • The paint thread has been greatly improved in terms of resource usage, it's now much more efficient
  • Other fail-safes added for the report interface and deposit box

Would like to thank @Netami for his amazing help ❤️

Note to all users:

Please allocate at least 500 MB per client if you are running the script in resizable mode. Walking via the minimap often results in the World Map being opened. When this happens, the memory usage increases. Even if the script closes the interface afterwards, the memory usage does not go back to the normal levels.

I've already reported this problem (link above). Until this issue is being taken care of, please allocate enough memory if you are running in resizable mode.

• Like 1

Updated

Important messages are highlighted in the debug. This will hopefully enable the user to have a better understanding on how to use the script, how not to use the script, and how to fix the problems caused by misusing the GUI or other features that require user input.

Would like to thank @Fluffee for this amazing idea, and for his nice code :ph34r:

I hope that this update will enhance the user experience.

STYfSfL.png

MmnsDMp.png

8DeLVLV.png

VaN6YJC.png

Enjoy!

I don't care how much time and effort it takes, and I am completely determined to keep this software the most complex, up-to-date and loved Woodcutting script.

• Like 1

The script has been updated.

• Walking to Edgeville used to cause a strange bug in my custom walking handling utility. This area has been added to the special locations and is now handled appropriately.
  • It can now determine if the bot lost any axes that it previously had, it successfully updates the owned-axes list and decides the next actions based on the content of the updated list
  • The script will now get the free bronze axe from the Woodsman tutor in Lumbridge, if it doesn't have any other axe available and axe-buying is disabled. Although this feature prevents the script from crashing, I would advise you to enable axe buying from the GUI, in order to get the best usable axe for your level.

• Like 1

Fixed critical bug that occurred when the script was started on a newly opened client and the game data wasn't cached.

Getting logs prices from the Grand Exchange API has been fixed. The new method will no longer throw NumberFormatException if the price is over 999 gold and contains this symbol: ','

• Like 1