Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Woodcutter ² - Probably the best Woodcutter on TRiBot

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 4/9/2020 at 3:05 AM, DickNixon said:

at redwoods in wc guild and it is very weird how this script selects where to cut after depleting a spot, it also get stuck going up and down.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by this? How is it weird?

On 4/12/2020 at 6:23 PM, Raits said:

hi, just trying out your WC script. Cutting teak logs and each time i level, script wont stop but keeps idling. I think script thinks my character is still cutting trees, but it dosent. 

Does this issue still occur?

On 4/19/2020 at 3:24 PM, marclameijer said:

Hello is it possible to cut mahogany logs on Fossil island? now i only got the option for teaks

Teak only at that location.

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2020 at 6:23 PM, Raits said:

hi, just trying out your WC script. Cutting teak logs and each time i level, script wont stop but keeps idling. I think script thinks my character is still cutting trees, but it dosent. 

The bug has been fixed, thanks for the report.

Edited by Einstein

Posted (edited)

@Einstein

So if the bot is cutting 2 trees closest to itself, it will select a farther tree if its up avaible to be cut.

But then if the closer tree responds, the bot detects it, and SHOULD cut it down.

But isntead, the bot works chronoligically, and goes for the farther tree, then instantly clicks to closer tree.

looks 100% botlike because it happens everytime the right conditions are true.

Please look into it, the bot needs to only chop the closest trees.

The current way the bot is working is it 'ques' a tree to be chopped, even if its far way. Great. But if a new tree re-spawns closer to the player, it detects it, and says it will chop it. But the bot chops the closer tree, only after it clicks the farther tree. The farther tree needs to be ignored and only the closest tree selected.

So in the picture as an example, lets pretend the Red highlighted tree (current tree) and far right 3rd tree are the only 2 aviable willows. SO, the bot picks the farthest right tree for the next tree to cut. But then the Yellow highleted tree respawns, and then once the red highlted tree is cut down, the bot will go for the farthest 3rd tree, start chopping it, then go for the yellow highlighted tree.

The bot picks the next tree while chopping the current tree, but then it picks a new tree if one spawns closer. But the but needs to override the farther treee, and just go for the closest one.

Currently:

Current tree, chop until down.

Auto-selects fartherst tree.

*Closer tree spawns*

Bot marks closer tree as next tree.

Current tree is done, bot clicks on farther tree.

Then bot clicks on closer tree.

HOnestly I see 2 good fixes.

A: Just let the bot continue chopping the current active tree.

B: properly set the bot to only chop the closest trees.

The behaivor that needs to be gone is the swapping trees because it looks botlike.

You just need to allow the bot to either override the farther tree if a closer tree is slected, or just let the bot chop any active tree, instead of the current behaivor of starting to chop, then moving to the what once the closer tree.

Also, I cant get custom areas to work, Bot client tells me to click within the game window, and I do, with allowing player input and nothing happens. I can select any tiles. In my opinion a Radius would be a lot easier. SEt Center tile, and cut any X Willow Tree Within Y 20 Tiles.

trees.png

Edited by z10n

just run the sulicep bot, works decently, kinda a bit of random running around.

couple things:

1 could you make it click entities that are on screen (i.e if you see a tree that is on screen make it click that, instead of spamming the minimap)

2 is there a way to make it bank for more food? i understand it is in beta right now so i was thinking a good option would be to have it tele to varrock with the tablet and then teleport back with the digsite pendant to the house on the hill

4 hours ago, Led Zeppelin said:

just run the sulicep bot, works decently, kinda a bit of random running around.

couple things:

1 could you make it click entities that are on screen (i.e if you see a tree that is on screen make it click that, instead of spamming the minimap)

2 is there a way to make it bank for more food? i understand it is in beta right now so i was thinking a good option would be to have it tele to varrock with the tablet and then teleport back with the digsite pendant to the house on the hill

4 hours ago, Led Zeppelin said:

oh and 3 can you make it use the mushroom pits if you have put in the required bittercap mushrooms?

I'll review the suggestions later.

7 hours ago, Led Zeppelin said:

How do I assign a custom area? It just lags whenever I try. 

Start the area builder. The instructions are displayed on the screen.

I don't think you can do this (efficiently) whilst using Looking Glass, due to the amount of paint displayed on the screen.

3 hours ago, fury0wn3rz said:

@Einstein Is it possible to add Logs dropping if character is idling? I think if will boost xp rates if dropping logs when trees are down and it's a little more human like if you can make it happen so now and then.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Thanks for the suggestion but I can't give an answer whether or not it will happen any time soon.