• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Woodcutter ² - Probably the best Woodcutter on TRiBot

9 minutes ago, beake said:

is there a reason why everytime i try to start this script it just crashes my tribot client? i get the spinning wheel of death and i have to force quit. all other scripts are working fine except this one

I'm going to need a bit more info in order to troubleshoot this issue.

I'll reply soon.

Okay so did a bit of testing yesterday for oaks on my ironman and I've noticed a few major problems with the script.

Suggestion; that would go a very long way for ironman is the option to make oak planks at the woodcutting guild and bank them with the safety deposit box. start with cash in inventory etc, has huge potential

Varrock West

When the oak trees are all cut down in vwest, the bot tries to run super far south to find more trees which is ridiculous because the trees come back so quickly. Instead the limits should be just those two oaks near the path. 

Varrock East

This one worked the best but there were still some issues with it searching for trees when they are all gone. should just wait it out if there is a clump of trees because its faster and saves run energy when going to the bank.

Falador

This doesn't make sense to be chopping oaks so far south, instead it should choose the oak right in front of the bank because the distance to walk there and back to the gates.

Custom areas

Huge problem making this unusable, in seers village chopping oaks.. since the tree is so close that you can see it from the bank, the bot attempts to click through the bank but what actually happens is it just stands there clicking one item in the bank. I've adjusted the settings for the script trying various ways of closing the bank, zooming in further but you can make it work for a little bit but eventually it gets stuck

Hovering

The hovering over trees is pretty aggressive, if you try to move the mouse around it super aggressively tries to right click the tree with it ready to go. i dont know about you but when i woodcut i never do this i usually move the mouse off the screen and left click each tree 

Edited by beake

On 10/19/2019 at 11:44 AM, beake said:

so i've uninstalled all the java and then reinstalled them and now its working (Y) 

Thanks for letting me know. I will advise my users to do the same when they face the same issue.

9 hours ago, beake said:

Okay so did a bit of testing yesterday for oaks on my ironman and I've noticed a few major problems with the script.

I appreciate the feedback. I will quote you as soon as I make adjustments based on the info you provided. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Mushrooms said:

the sulliscep method is working great, if it could rebank for food that would be awesome

Feel free to follow the thread for updates. I will consider adding this feature.

After all, it's labeled "probably the best" for a reason. 😉

On 10/20/2019 at 1:54 AM, beake said:

Hovering

The hovering over trees is pretty aggressive, if you try to move the mouse around it super aggressively tries to right click the tree with it ready to go. i dont know about you but when i woodcut i never do this i usually move the mouse off the screen and left click each tree 

+ 1 to this, when i normally wood cut i click a Tree then mouse off screen untill i hear the tree chopped or notice it down Great addition to make it more human like 110% Agree

This woodcutter is beautifully made tho Great work i've been babysitting a custom Wcing Area for a while and its been flawless for me would 100% Like to have it move mouse off screen after clicking a tree :)

Also the way that the bot clicks on the minimap is usually the same in the middle and makes smaller paths than it should. I noticed ur agility one did this too. I usually click way further out on the map when running but not sure since everyone might do it a bit differently 

Edited by beake

Sulliuscep has a few issues.

1) unsure why it doesnt take the mushroom ride back after final tree

2) it select mushrooms while dropping and gets stuck trying to reclick or something no idea.

3) turn the auto log off off. Just kill the bot and throw and error dont log out in .5 seconds. Took me several attempts starting the bot to sort out all of the static inventory requirements.

4) Would prefer to have my axe equiped if im not running dinhs bulwark

5) should support Saradomin brews

6) should drop sullicep caps and only keep fossils and 9 mushrooms.

Ideal inventory is something like 1-2 antipoison 8 Sara brews, Rake, Teleport. 

Stay until 50-75% full on fossils and bank -> digsite -> mushroom to swamp.

no idea what it does for banking watched it for a little over an hour. Had to pause a fair bit and correct it.

The most important fix is the mushroom ride and the select when dropping bug. Fix those 2 and the bot is in pretty good shape.

Just purchased. I commend you for the quality of your script(s).

Two quick questions: 1) I have an account that will not be able to wield dragon axe given attack level. Will the bot bank this from inventory when I am depositing? If at all relevant, I am banking teaks at Castle Wars using dueling for teleport. 2) Roughly what max run-time / break increments would you recommend or have found successful?

Thank you for the high quality script.

1 hour ago, Jurii said:

Hi Einstein, 

I believe I checked yesterday and the woodcutter script was on sale. I missed this sale sadly and was wondering if there is any chance you could prolong the promotion for a day?

Thanks in advance

Gr Jurii

+1

saw the promo last night planned to get it today.

9 hours ago, Jurii said:

Hi Einstein, 

I believe I checked yesterday and the woodcutter script was on sale. I missed this sale sadly and was wondering if there is any chance you could prolong the promotion for a day?

Thanks in advance

Gr Jurii

8 hours ago, Simbas said:

+1

saw the promo last night planned to get it today.

Yup, the promotion is finally over.

Edit: I've added the promotion code LASTMINUTE for you guys. You can use it to get 25% off. The code expires in 24 hours.

Edited by Einstein

Hi Einstein,

I purchased the script but it seems to not be fully working at Fossil Island.
It doesnt regcognize the other tree and will stay at 1 tree and wait for it to respawn.

Edit: resolved by creating a custom area, not sure why this does work and the regular doesnt but problem solved.

Edited by Jurii
  • Like 1