• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Einstein's Woodcutter ² - Probably the best Woodcutter on TRiBot

Updated!

• Removed formula drawing on click and replaced it with bird nest and random event highlighting
  • The Anti-ban utility has been thoroughly reviewed
  • Fixed reported bugs that occasionally occurred when clicking
  • GUI improvements
  • World hopping "ghost trees" bug solved
  • Improved the script with many innovations that have been created during the development of Relative Agility v2. By using Einstein's Woodcutter you are guaranteed to use the best woodcutting solution on the market, a script that is second to none.

The update is pending in the repository, and should be approved in a few hours due to a recent TRiBot infrastructure update.

Thank you for using my software.

qRLWPe1.png

32 minutes ago, cyberh0und said:

Hey Einstein, could you add vertical shift dropping? I never use horizontal shift dropping so the inconsistency with my dropping during other activities might be a bit odd. I'm not sure if Jagex can detect that of course,

Hey, I do plan to implement multiple patterns for dropping, but I first need to find a solution to what appears to be a client bug.

Thanks for suggesting this feature!

19 hours ago, BottingTom said:

bot keeps right clicking nothing then moving mouse to the side, then going back and right clicking nothing, gets stuck in a loop until human interaction.

Edit no error messages present in the client so not really sure whats going on

Mine does this too, when logging back in from a break. I'm using a custom area in the WC guild. It logs in and doesn't correctly identify the trees, and tries to right click/hover over other trees. Very inhuman, have to constantly end the script. Can't let it go longer than an hour or so by itself.

Also, fletch-drop seems to be broken. It will cut an inventory and then stay stuck on "fletching".

2 hours ago, Stove said:

Mine does this too, when logging back in from a break. I'm using a custom area in the WC guild. It logs in and doesn't correctly identify the trees, and tries to right click/hover over other trees. Very inhuman, have to constantly end the script. Can't let it go longer than an hour or so by itself.

Are you using Looking Glass?

2 hours ago, Stove said:

Also, fletch-drop seems to be broken. It will cut an inventory and then stay stuck on "fletching"

Which type of logs are you attempting to fletch?

On 9/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, BottingTom said:

bot keeps right clicking nothing then moving mouse to the side, then going back and right clicking nothing, gets stuck in a loop until human interaction.

Edit no error messages present in the client so not really sure whats going on

On 9/5/2019 at 8:31 PM, Stove said:

Fixed critical bug that occurred when breaking.

Thank you for the reports.

• Like 1

Updated

• Fixed dropping bug that occurred with a very specific GUI setup when fletching.
  • Added banking fail-safe for handing an inventory full of bird nests.

Thank you @Stove for your bug reports. Users like you are helping me to keep this script (probably) the best Woodcutter on TRiBot.

On 9/16/2019 at 10:30 AM, Spaltersen said:

This bot is terrible, i had it up all night and woke up with having been standing for four hours just logging in and out once every 2 minutes. Might get banned for this. I want a refund

Despite the plethora* of detail provided in this comment, I was unable to backtrack the issue, which leads me to believe that the bug encountered was client-sided.

Please use this tool to fix any potential issues with the client:

* - Just kidding. This bug report contained almost 0 information that could assist in the debugging process.

Even if the said bug was script-related, it would be impossible to backtrack based on your input. Next time you have an issue with a script (any script), copy the debug, print the stack trace, post a screenshot or add more details about the problem, otherwise nobody would be able to help.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 3:30 AM, Spaltersen said:

This bot is terrible, i had it up all night and woke up with having been standing for four hours just logging in and out once every 2 minutes. Might get banned for this. I want a refund

LOL you just straight up set the bot up overnight without even testing it? 

I was just wondering what sort of support this bot has for ironman-- e.g. options for banking oaks, teaks etc. Currently using your agility but when I'm done I might give this a go. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beake said:

I was just wondering what sort of support this bot has for ironman-- e.g. options for banking oaks, teaks etc. Currently using your agility but when I'm done I might give this a go.

Pretty much every feature has a configuration for ironman/hardcore ironman mode:

• selective nest picking (only picks your nests)
  • option to only drop the logs, leaving the other items in the inventory (HCIM)
  • custom locations, banking preferences and anything that might be useful for an account trying to use custom training methods

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Einstein said:

Pretty much every feature has a configuration for ironman/hardcore ironman mode:

• selective nest picking (only picks your nests)
  • option to only drop the logs, leaving the other items in the inventory (HCIM)
  • custom locations, banking preferences and anything that might be useful for an account trying to use custom training methods

amazing, thanks bud! probably gonna grab this one next