Sign in to follow this  
Thebot13

Data Jagex can access? (Unsigned vs. signed)

Posted (edited)
Quote Originally Posted by TRiLeZ View Post
So having something like this:
Code:
			JarURLConnection clientConnection = ((JarURLConnection) getJarURL(
					world).openConnection());
			clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Protocol", "HTTP/1.1");
			clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Connection", "keep-alive");
			clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Keep-Alive", "200");
			clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Referrer", "-");
			clientConnection.addRequestProperty("User-Agent",
					"Mozilla/5.0 (" + System.getProperty("os.name") + " "
							+ System.getProperty("os.version") + ") Java/"
							+ System.getProperty("java.version"));
			classLoader = AppletClassLoader
					.newInstance(new URL[] { clientConnection.getJarFileURL() });
Would disguise a bot accessing the loader from the runescape website as a web browser, and it would be undetectable, right?

unless jagex analyzes the content of your hdd/ram, which Mopar says they 'could' do.

^

@TRiLeZ "The developer of OSB worked at Jagex"

If Jagex is able to scan through your running tasks while using the official client, and unsafe to do so,  with their anti-tamper detection software if they worked together with the former employee of Jagex to make Osbuddy, (which I wouldn't doubt they made an agreement to share data privilege due to copyright issues) Wouldn't that allow them to do the same through Osbuddy to detect running tasks etc? even if it's hooked through the LG?

Edited by Thebot13

There's no code to suggest they do.

The problem with doing it is legality. Spying on people's running processes is probably not legal in many countries. Well, not traditionally. There are a lot of technical implementations that would allow you to do it without too much privacy violation.

However, it's not likely. It's legally gray, and not very useful. The running tasks on your computer are not identifying, really. I could easily change the process of any program I write. It's not hard. Most viruses get past it ridiculously easily. 

Also, Jagex is huge company with many investors and stakeholders. Sure, your average internet loser that makes runescape tools can get away with spying on you. In the real world, however, when millions of dollars are on the line, pulling shit like that is much more difficult. 

Ultimately, the owner of Jagex isn't a programmer or Runescape player. The owners don't care. They don't want something like that. It's risky. And it's ineffective. We could lose thousands of dollars, sure, but they could lose millions.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

They can do anything.

There are two specific files on all of anyone's computer who has ever loaded runescape. They identify your specific machine, to their company.

What they do with that, is extremely in the air.  

Edited by JoeDezzy1

2 hours ago, JoeDezzy1 said:

They can do anything.

There are two specific files on all of anyone's computer who has ever loaded runescape. They identify your specific machine, to their company.

What they do with that, is extremely in the air.  

What are those files?? How can I delete them? 😱

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts
      |w| Zulrah Slayer
      Features
      V2 HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES (this script has been fully rewritten) LG Compatible The script now functions smoothly with TRiBot's beta feature Looking Glass Unlimited multi-kill performance The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time. It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill. Dynamically prioritized combat framework Zulrah fight very CPU efficient! Travel method support update Zul-Andra teleport scrolls Charter Travel Camelot port [via Camelot teleports] Catherby port [via Catherby port lunar teleport] Khazard port [via Khazard port lunar teleport] Fairy Ring Network Fairy ring via Varrock Teleport Fairy ring via Quest Cape Fairy ring via Ardougne Cloak Fairy ring via Salve Graveyard Teleport Fairy ring via slayer ring Fairy ring via House Teleport (mounted) Ornate pool support If so, the script will use castle wars bank instead Jewelry box support If so, the script will use a custom kill / bank loop (with no Ring of Dueling) Or use another player's house! Ability to input a list of names. There are so many customizeable options for every travel method I recommend checking out the documentation thread for a full detailed explanation if you are considering purchasing.
        As of 4/21/2018 the bot now supports resizeable mode!
      This is one of the most human-like antibans any botting client can offer.
        Set range and magic sets  Also supports an optional mage only mode Swaps gear and prays efficiently Prayer flickering for JAD phases Calculates zulrah drop earnings Deathwalk - SAFE BOSS: never lose your items on death Recharges Trident of the Seas, Trident of the Swamp, Toxic Blowpipe, Serpentine Helm (all forms) Tracks arrow count, charge count, and ammo count for all special weapons Repairs barrows armor  Reorganizes inventory! Drags and drops items like a real player Supports serpentine helmets Supports cooked karambwans Supports special attacks Supports ring of suffering Supports prayer potions or super restores Supports stamina potions Supports summer pies for agility boost Supports imbued heart Supports random world hopping Supports new rigour and augury prayers Supports vengeance spell with optimal timing Ability to use rune pouch Requires Earth, Death, and Astral runes Picks up and banks the Zulrah pet Dodges melee phase attacks Sexy loot table. Analyze your drops! Hiscores system (below) Dynamic signatures (below) Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour
      Detailed session log dump. Keep track of exactly how all your bots do!
      ABC V2 Level 10  
      Official Discord Discussion
      http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

External Documentation Thread
      I have moved a large part of the documentation to an external thread which contains how to:
      Create an armor preset Decide what gear to wear Set up the GUI to be tailored to your RuneScape character Start the script correctly Other notable information If you are considering purchasing this script, read the documentation thread.

Proggies

More: http://imgur.com/a/HNaQZ
      Even more: http://imgur.com/a/lsh82

Requirements
      - 80 to 85+ range/magic (85+ magic necessary as it is the most important stat). If using LG, have at least 85 of both.
      - High defence and hp (>= 70 for barrows), HP recommend at least 75
      - 43+ prayer
      - Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Live Hiscores System
      V1 Hiscores (OLD) V2 Hiscores (CURRENT)
      Dynamic Signatures:
      Automatically load an image of your current stats, which updates as you bot!
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png Just replace USERNAME_HERE with your TRiBot username (make sure it is all lowercase), and copy and paste it the image link itself into your signature here:
       (should be on the bottom right of your signature edit box).

Pricing
      The Casual Botter
      - 14.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 2 weeks
      - 24.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 1 month

Gold Farmer's Discount
      - 79.99 CREDITS | 5 auths for 1 month
      - 134.99 CREDITS | 10 auths for 1 month
      - 174.99 CREDITS | 15 auths for 1 month
      - 224.99 CREDITS | 25 auths for 1 month
      - 299.99 CREDITS | 50 auths for 1 month
      Note: the number of auths designates the number of RS accounts you can run on this script at a given time.

Click below to purchase or for FREE TWO HOUR TRIAL:

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Thebot13
      I think I may have figured out a technique used by the software botwatch they may look at a new account since the new account is at an extremely low ranking of several 100,000 if you continuously train on that account including other methods it uses to detect it must go by ranks as the most primary method of finding and flagging new accounts that are being botted.

This also concerns mains that are botted let's say if you go over an increase of 80,000+ ranks in 24 hours. Then the botWatch system flags or account for a mod to look at. 

I suggest tracking you account closely on CrystalMathlabs and watch your ranking. I would suggest that you stay under the 30,000 rank increase in any given skill

**EDIT This is purely thought based, noone knows how the botwatch programme detects botters.
    • By BoogieDinkeets
      Hello, I bought VIP-E and decided to bot with the Combat AIO script. I use the “Looking Glass” feature on the tribot with OSBuddy open. On much OSBuddy screen there is no stuttering or delay, on tribot how ever it will freeze for about a second every five seconds. I have set up a frequent break on the break manager and anytime my bot attempts to relogin, it gets hitched and messes up my email and/or password. It is then left to continually reattempt to login infinitely with a jumbled password and email. Is there any way to fix the freezing? Maybe there is a setting somewhere that’s will completely backspace my email and password every failed attempt? How can I fix this please?
    • By Zulrahkiller20
      Hello i need help what to do if my Pest Control bot not working right, he is doing something but not what he supposed to do bot runned 50 games but mannaged to get only 6 point.Problem is it dont gain points because of inanctivity.What should i do? Should i ask scripter to fix the script or to return money? because bot is working very bad right now making zero progress .
    • By Spyral
      For whatever reason I'm struggling to get looking glass as an option to hook onto another client, I've tried getting VIP to see if that was the reason, and still nothing
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies