Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
bjabr

[Anti-Ban] Sharing My Setup / Botting Habits (4+ Years Botting w/ Zero Bans)

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

I've been using TriBot for about 4 years now, during which I've botted two main accounts to near max combat as well as botting almost every skill across 6-7 accounts. So far, I've yet to receive even a temporary ban, and I thought that I'd share my setup / botting habits / scripts used for everyone in hopes it might help users frustrated with bans avoid them in the future. Note that there's no guarantee any of these guidelines will help prevent bans, either I'm doing it right or am just one lucky bastard. Here's what I've been doing:

 

What OS are you running on?

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

 

What's your TriBot / JDK Setup?

JDK v144 64-bit, using strictly Looking Glass with OSBuddy (64-bit for Ubuntu).

 

TriBot Settings?

https://imgur.com/YZ6pH72

 

What times are you generally botting / how long?

I usually run scripts overnight, starting around 10pm to around 8-9am PST on average.

 

What scripts do you use to train combat?

ExNightmareZone and Tri's AIO Combat.

 

Do you use the break handler?

No.

 

Do you play on your accounts legitimately often?

Yes, I've always done activities that bots can't handle on almost all of the accounts, mainly quests.

 

 

I don't know what else to share, so feel free to ask me anything here. Cheers.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Array
7 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

lol wtf is this. You literaly shared nothing here lol

 

@arvydaslt123 Get some pro tips from this beast. 

 

 

 

Unless you're blind, I don't see how this is nothing. He's given two scripts that have proven to be low ban rate in conjunction with each other in his experience. Maybe others will experience the same. If everyone posted a little like this, and less people were like you, this community would be a lot further ahead and a hell of a lot more welcoming. :) 

Keep it up OP!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 10:17 PM, sgt p0wned said:

world of Warcraft released a page about play times that is extremely helpful.. it gives you mean and sd for the days of the week and stuff. 

I'm got a new pc so I don't have it bookmarked anymore sadly :( or I would share 

http://www.iis.sinica.edu.tw/~swc/pub/wow_player_game_hours.html

Is this what you're talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 5:13 PM, HeyImJamie said:

Unless you're blind, I don't see how this is nothing. He's given two scripts that have proven to be low ban rate in conjunction with each other in his experience. Maybe others will experience the same. If everyone posted a little like this, and less people were like you, this community would be a lot further ahead and a hell of a lot more welcoming. :) 

Keep it up OP!

Nah you're an idiot.  OP's post gives next to nothing to help other users, it's simply just 2 combat script recommendations.  Botting to max combat w/o bans is probably the easiest thing to do.  Oh, he also told us to use LG!  No fucking shit man.

Sure his post was in good faith, but the title is extremely misleading.  I guarantee everyone who opened this post was expecting a lot more in-depth details on how he was avoiding bans.

Edited by kennno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, kennno said:

Nah you're an idiot.  OP's post gives next to nothing to help other users, it's simply just 2 combat script recommendations.  Botting to max combat w/o bans is probably the easiest thing to do.  Oh, he also told us to use LG!  No fucking shit man.

Sure his post was in good faith, but the title is extremely misleading.  I guarantee everyone who opened this post was expecting a lot more in-depth details on how he was avoiding bans.

I see you're in the group of people who contribute nothing to the community but still slate when someone tries to be helpful. If you want a better thread, why don't you post one?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

I see you're in the group of people who contribute nothing to the community but still slate when someone tries to be helpful. If you want a better thread, why don't you post one?

Because I don't really care about the community.  I'm only lurking bc I'm waiting for a scripter to update a thread.  Botting communities are shit, everyone who posts is new.  If you want helpful information find a few friends that have some experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kennno said:

Because I don't really care about the community.  I'm only lurking bc I'm waiting for a scripter to update a thread.  Botting communities are shit, everyone who posts is new.  If you want helpful information find a few friends that have some experience.

Well I'm new to botting and I do find OP's post helpful. Sure its not insightful as you may hope, but I'm sure OP's intention to help surely does offset your 'shitty' community attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
        • Like
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...