• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Fishies

Clients freeze/blackscreen on VNC login

I'm having an issue on my linux server where I connect with VNC, startup the client and script and everything works fine. Even when I close out of the VNC my bot continues to run fine, but when I log back into the VNC (to checkup or whatever) it crashes the client and logs the bot out. I have all power management settings turned off, and have no idea why this is happening or how to fix it. It dosn't disable my farm, but is extremely annoying having to restart the client every time I want to check up on the bot. Thanks!

Edited by Fishies

30 minutes ago, Fishies said:

I'm having an issue on my linux server where I connect with VNC, startup the client and script and everything works fine. Even when I close out of the VNC my bot continues to run fine, but when I log back into the VNC (to checkup or whatever) it crashes the client and logs the bot out. I have all power management settings turned off, and have no idea why this is happening or how to fix it. It dosn't disable my farm, but is extremely annoying having to restart the client every time I want to check up on the bot. Thanks!

You said when you log in to the vnc the client crashes and logs the bot out but then you said it doesn't disable your farm.
also by log out you're saying the bot actually logs out and then crashes or something? or it disconnects and then crashes or it logs out because the client has crashed and obviously if the client isnt running it won't be logged in?

Also you said it happens when you log in to the vnc to "checkup or whatever". Have you tried setting up the bot, getting out of the vnc and then immediately logging back in to the vnc?

12 hours ago, lets be friends said:

You said when you log in to the vnc the client crashes and logs the bot out but then you said it doesn't disable your farm.
also by log out you're saying the bot actually logs out and then crashes or something? or it disconnects and then crashes or it logs out because the client has crashed and obviously if the client isnt running it won't be logged in?

Also you said it happens when you log in to the vnc to "checkup or whatever". Have you tried setting up the bot, getting out of the vnc and then immediately logging back in to the vnc?

No after I setup from the bot, I can disconnect from the VNC and the bot will continue as normal. It only crashes when I reconnect to the VNC. Thats when the client/bot crashes. It might not be a tribot issue, though. It could be an issue with my VPS.

Edit: yes. If I close out of the VNC, then reconnect very quickly the bot won't crash. That narrows down the problem a little bit

Edited by Fishies

4 hours ago, Fishies said:

No after I setup from the bot, I can disconnect from the VNC and the bot will continue as normal. It only crashes when I reconnect to the VNC. Thats when the client/bot crashes. It might not be a tribot issue, though. It could be an issue with my VPS.

Edit: yes. If I close out of the VNC, then reconnect very quickly the bot won't crash. That narrows down the problem a little bit

Ok so straight away you know that connecting to the vnc is not the problem, because you can connect, disconnect and re-connect without any problems, its only when you wait a while and come back it crashes.  I would say its a power saving issue if the screen is going black but obviously not if the screen is visible and you know the clients are crashing.
firstly what version of linux are u using? centos 6,7 debian 7,8 ect

also explain exactly what you mean by crashing. Right now Im assuming you start up the bots, quit the vnc and then like 30 mins or an hour later you log back in and either all the clients have frozen and are not responding or they have all disappeared because they crashed. what do you see when you log in?
also try adding one of the bots as a friend on an account u can run on ur main computer and make sure its online then log in to the vnc and see what happens

2 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

Ok so straight away you know that connecting to the vnc is not the problem, because you can connect, disconnect and re-connect without any problems, its only when you wait a while and come back it crashes.  I would say its a power saving issue if the screen is going black but obviously not if the screen is visible and you know the clients are crashing.
firstly what version of linux are u using? centos 6,7 debian 7,8 ect

also explain exactly what you mean by crashing. Right now Im assuming you start up the bots, quit the vnc and then like 30 mins or an hour later you log back in and either all the clients have frozen and are not responding or they have all disappeared because they crashed. what do you see when you log in?
also try adding one of the bots as a friend on an account u can run on ur main computer and make sure its online then log in to the vnc and see what happens

Running Ubuntu 17. I already ran to where the bot was to see what happens when I log into the VNC. The bot just disconnects from runescape as soon as I log in, and when I log into the VNC screen either A. The client is frozen or B. The client is blackscreened/frozen. If I try to open a new bot or do anything on the client It barely works and is extremely slow.I have to close the client and open a new one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jerrycan314
      when i open a tribot client it crashes and i get this error :c

#
      # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
      #
      #  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x7a0e3d9d, pid=1608, tid=0x00000e54
      #
      # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_251-b08) (build 1.8.0_251-b08)
      # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.251-b08 mixed mode windows-x86 )
      # Problematic frame:
      # C  [atiglpxx.dll+0x3d9d]
      #
    • By Heroinkid
      Hi I got a proxy server from Virmach. I cannot seem to get Tribot to connect to it. I have gotten a 3rd party internet browser called Maxthus to get it to work so I don't think that its the server that's not working. Yes I have VIP-E as well. Please help thanks!

• By dax
      Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

Posting a BUG REPORT
      Please read this and submit the report here.
      You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
    • By QNDLF
      Has been fine for the past few days however doesn't work today, have deleted the full .jar file and redownloaded again and it has the same problem

Any ideas how to fix it? 

• By tomking50
      Hello, 
      I've just purchased this bot and im wondering how do i set breaks to avoid bans?

Thank you,   
    • By will6100
      I really love the process of developing a script, testing it, debugging it, etc.. So after writing my first really simple script that would tan hides, I got my first botting account banned, which is something I knew was gonna happen since my lack of scripting knowledge. Im ready to get a new one up and going and continue to develop more basic scripts to sharpen my scripting skills. Im sharing my first script here and looking to hear what I should do and should not do. Also get some tips on what to look for to reduce the banning rates of my testing accounts. The account I was using was only combat lvl 5 and didnt have any quests done, I guess that didnt help too? I was also about to introduce ABC2 into the script and learn how to use it but my account got banned right before I could implement it. So looking forward to hear your criticisms about my script and tips to not get the script bannable. Also have in mind I didnt really refactor anything, some parts may look ugly, beware!
      package scripts; import org.tribot.api.DynamicClicking; import org.tribot.api.General; import org.tribot.api.Timing; import org.tribot.api.input.Mouse; import org.tribot.api2007.*; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPC; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile; import org.tribot.api2007.util.ThreadSettings; import org.tribot.script.Script; import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest; import java.awt.*; import java.util.function.BooleanSupplier; @ScriptManifest(category = "Moneymaking", authors = "will6100" , name = "Tanner") public class Tanner extends Script { private final static int BLACK_DHIDE_ID = 1747; private final static int TANNED_LEATHER_ID = 2509; private final static int ELLIS_ID = 3231; private final static int BANK_BOOTH_ID = 10355; private final static int COINS_ID = 995; private boolean isBankable() { RSObject[] booths = Objects.findNearest(100, BANK_BOOTH_ID); if (booths.length > 1) { return booths[0].isOnScreen(); } return false; } private boolean coinsCheck() { if (Inventory.find(COINS_ID).length < 1) { if (Banking.find(COINS_ID).length > 0) { if (!Inventory.isFull()) { return Banking.withdraw(0, COINS_ID); } else { if (Inventory.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0) { return Banking.deposit(1, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); } else if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length > 0){ return Banking.depositAll() > 0; } } } } else { return true; } return false; } private boolean bank() { if (!openBank()) { General.println("Couldnt open bank"); return false; } if (!coinsCheck()) { General.println("No more gold"); return false; } if (!setupInventory()) { General.println("No more hides"); return false; } sleep(100,1000); return true; } private boolean setupInventory() { if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length > 0) { sleep(50,1000); if (Banking.deposit(0,TANNED_LEATHER_ID)) { if (Banking.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0){ sleep(50,1000); Banking.withdraw(0, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); return Timing.waitCondition(this::readyToTan, General.random(3000,5000)); } } } else if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length < 1) { sleep(50,1000); if (Banking.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0){ Banking.withdraw(0, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); return Timing.waitCondition(this::readyToTan, General.random(3000,5000)); } } return false; } private boolean openBank() { if (!Banking.isBankScreenOpen()) { if (!isBankable()){ if(!walkToDestCondition(this::isBankable)) { return false; } } return clickBankBooth(); } return true; } private boolean clickBankBooth() { RSObject[] bankBooths = Objects.findNearest(40, BANK_BOOTH_ID); RSObject booth; if(bankBooths.length > 1) { do { sleep(50); booth = bankBooths[General.random(0, bankBooths.length - 2)]; } while (!booth.isOnScreen() && !booth.isClickable()); booth.hover(); if (isHoverRendered(Mouse.getPos())){ Mouse.click(1); }else { clickBankBooth(); } return Timing.waitCondition(Banking::isBankScreenOpen, General.random(25000,27000)); } return false; } private boolean isHoverRendered (Point toHover) { return !Screen.getColorAt(Mouse.getPos()).equals(new Color(0, 0, 0)); } private boolean isTannable() { RSNPC[] ellis = NPCs.find(ELLIS_ID); if (ellis.length < 1) { return false; } else if (isTanningWindowOpen()){ return true; } return ellis[0].isOnScreen(); } private boolean tanLeather() { RSNPC ellis; if (isTannable()) { sleep(100,200); ellis = NPCs.find(ELLIS_ID)[0]; while (!isTanningWindowOpen()) { Mouse.setSpeed(190); sleep(300,500); if (DynamicClicking.clickRSNPC(ellis,"Trade " + ellis.getName())){ Mouse.setSpeed(115); Timing.waitCondition(this::isTanningWindowOpen, General.random(15000, 17000)); sleep(200,500); Interfaces.get(324,107).click("Tan all"); return Timing.waitCondition(() -> !isTanningWindowOpen(), General.random(3000,5000)); } } } else { return walkToDestCondition(this::isTannable); } return false; } private boolean walkToDestCondition(BooleanSupplier waitCondition) { Walking.blindWalkTo(new RSTile(3278 + General.random(-2,2), 3180 + General.random(-1, 1))); return Timing.waitCondition(waitCondition, General.random(11000,12000)); } private boolean isTanningWindowOpen() { return Interfaces.isInterfaceValid(324); } private boolean readyToTan() { return Inventory.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0 && Inventory.find(COINS_ID).length > 0 ; } @Override public void run() { Mouse.setSpeed(115); ThreadSettings ts = new ThreadSettings(); ts.setClickingAPIUseDynamic(true); while (true) { sleep(50); if (isTannable()) { if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("1"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("2"); break; } } } else if (isBankable()) { if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("3"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("4"); break; } } } else if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("5"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("6"); break; } } } } }  
    • By schenkelenkel
      Getting this error, client won't start.

• By Trixztor
      i purchased 8 credits was charged twice and never got the credits, can i just get the 16 credits and call it good? i made a support ticket but 3 days and no response. any advice on what to do? thanks all
    • By Flax
      Debian 7.0 VPS Setup Guide for TRiBot Botting. 
      By: Flax

Hey guys today I'm going to show you how to setup a VPS for TRiBot botting, I'm making it because I got so many questions from people about this & most VPS guides here are pretty outdated.
      Make sure your VPS operating system is Debian 7 32 or 64bit, or else this guide will not work for you!
      Okay, let's begin.

First off you'll need these programs:
      - PuTTy
      - TightVNC Viewer
      Once you've downloaded those files we can begin setting up your VPS.

Step 1: Open PuTTy and enter your IP and click connect (You should keep the port 22)

Step 2: Now a command prompt will pop up and it'll ask you for a username, Type ' root ' and after that it'll ask you for a password, type in the password that was given to you by your VPS provider.

Step 3: Now you should enter the following commands one-by-one, it can take awhile to install depending on the speed:
      apt-get update apt-get install curl curl https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/jabcbltmn5fuevx/install.sh | sh apt-get install iceweasel Step 4: After that's done you should be able to connect with the VPS through TightVNC.
      REMEMBER: MAKE SURE TO ADD :1 BEHIND THE IP.

This is how it should look:
      Once connected, you can download TRiBot/OSBuddy via the Iceweasel browser(similiar to Firefox).

If you're unable to open TRiBot, try this:

Looking for cheap VPS deals and don't know where to look? Check out Lowendbox, FinalHosting
    • By jesusgj18
      Tengo un problema ya que compré un script premium.
      Es que después de que el bot se ejecuta durante 2 horas, se detiene.
      y cuando intentó ejecutar el bot de nuevo, me muestra el error que se muestra en la imagen.
      Es un bot increíble, pero tengo ese problema ya que lo tengo y es desalentador

Como el bot no funciona más de 2 horas , le pedí ayuda al creador del bot, pero él respondió que ya es un problema con tribot.

AYUDA

• Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 64 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies