mrchefelias

Private Proxy + New Account + Tut Island = banned

Posted (edited)

So I've been botting on two different accounts, then I decided to expand the farm,open a vps and put a private proxy vpn on it with a unique ID from vimach. New caches, new mac ID's. I created a new account on the vps, and did tut island on it, waited a couple days, added members, then BOOM BANNED.

What gives?

Was using looking glass by the way... 

Edited by mrchefelias

3 hours ago, neek3ri said:

You couldn't be more wrong lmao.

I think it's fairly common knowledge now that all proxies that're based from a datacenter will cause you issues when it comes to locks and bans. There are ways around this, yes, but it still makes no sense to purchase from a rs forum where you'll be getting 1 proxy for ~$3, compared to the 10 or so I, and others, can get for $3.

Posted (edited)

Please read this because I'm taking the time.

Botting tutorial island isn't a walk in the park. Jagex says "most bots don't make it off tutorial island", they mean that. It's a fucking fact.

When I was botting I got like 20%-30% of the accounts I made and don't even dare quest on them! instant ban, never fucking bot quest just bot 24/h it's way better.
You just have to brute force that shit man, automate the process and run like 10 scripts on a VPN that rotates your IP or a rotating proxy, change ip every 45mins because it takes about 15mins to do tutisland. 3 accounts per ip. Makes sense? I wrote a guide in the VIP-E section which is outdated but maybe check it out.

Keep trying my man

also LG is useless just stop using it now.

Edited by soriks

You can use any proxies AFTER tutorial island, but if you use flagged ones to bot tutorial island, you'll get account locks. Even if you do tutorial island legit, you'll still get locks. I've personally not dealt with any account locks in over a year now though. :)

1 hour ago, Duhstin said:

You can use any proxies AFTER tutorial island, but if you use flagged ones to bot tutorial island, you'll get account locks. Even if you do tutorial island legit, you'll still get locks. I've personally not dealt with any account locks in over a year now though. :)

I didn't say anything about getting locked out, even though I did get locked out and successfully recovered it. I am talking about the account got banned.

7 hours ago, soriks said:

Please read this because I'm taking the time.

Botting tutorial island isn't a walk in the park. Jagex says "most bots don't make it off tutorial island", they mean that. It's a fucking fact.

When I was botting I got like 20%-30% of the accounts I made and don't even dare quest on them! instant ban, never fucking bot quest just bot 24/h it's way better.
You just have to brute force that shit man, automate the process and run like 10 scripts on a VPN that rotates your IP or a rotating proxy, change ip every 45mins because it takes about 15mins to do tutisland. 3 accounts per ip. Makes sense? I wrote a guide in the VIP-E section which is outdated but maybe check it out.

Keep trying my man

also LG is useless just stop using it now.

I'll check it out, but at this point im wondering if i should just bulk buy accounts, bulk bot, transfer gold every night, then repeat the next day. 

My farming perspective was to bot a couple account per vps/proxy and work my way up to methods. But seeing as I got banned so quick, I might do tut island without a bot.

Kind of demotivating, but I'll keep trying. I've been botting 2 accounts that are lvl 100s literally 12 hours a day for like a month without a problem, so that's why it came to me as a surprise.

8 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

I think it's fairly common knowledge now that all proxies that're based from a datacenter will cause you issues when it comes to locks and bans. There are ways around this, yes, but it still makes no sense to purchase from a rs forum where you'll be getting 1 proxy for ~$3, compared to the 10 or so I, and others, can get for $3.

that're isnt a word

7 hours ago, mrchefelias said:

I didn't say anything about getting locked out, even though I did get locked out and successfully recovered it. I am talking about the account got banned.

I'll check it out, but at this point im wondering if i should just bulk buy accounts, bulk bot, transfer gold every night, then repeat the next day. 

My farming perspective was to bot a couple account per vps/proxy and work my way up to methods. But seeing as I got banned so quick, I might do tut island without a bot.

Kind of demotivating, but I'll keep trying. I've been botting 2 accounts that are lvl 100s literally 12 hours a day for like a month without a problem, so that's why it came to me as a surprise.

if you bot tut island youll probably get banned within like 20 hours of playtime.

Doesn't matter what you do on the accounts, they wont always get banned right away but you'll more than likely get a delayed ban