luck or skill

LG can't login????

Posted (edited)

Why has this been a problem for YEARS? 
I just don't get why this hasn't been fixed? seriously guys whats the issue with this problem?

Can we get an answer?
Break handler dosnt work... because the bot cannot log back on. 
Sometimes i find the bot on the original login screen (new user existing user) sometimes its in the "world select" sections (wtf)

sometimes it tries to login but fails ahha

An answer please? i've posted this several times over the years and have never had a response form trilez :P
@TRiLeZ @Usa @Fluffee @YoHoJo

Edited by luck or skill
  • Thanks 1
  • thonking 1

Posted (edited)

Colour detection bugs out if you don't minimise the client you're hooking onto and the login bot relies on detecting certain colours to see what stage of the login it is at.

If it's spam clicking random spots on world selection then it's due to Jagex adding/removing worlds and tribots worldhopper is just hardcoded, imagine the world screen being split into pre-defined rectangles.

But as to why it bugs out I have no clue but hey at least you know what's causing it :P

Edited by magerz4

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, magerz4 said:

Colour detection bugs out if you don't minimise the client you're hooking onto and the login bot relies on detecting certain colours to see what stage of the login it is at.

If it's spam clicking random spots on world selection then it's due to Jagex adding/removing worlds and tribots worldhopper is just hardcoded, imagine the world screen being split into pre-defined rectangles.

1.Yeah but minimizing the original client before hooking dosnt always work.
2. Why is it even on the world hopper? the bot i was using dosnt even support world hopping

And i repeat, this has been going on for years

Edited by luck or skill

2 minutes ago, luck or skill said:

1.Yeah but minimizing the original client before hooking dosnt always work.
2. Why is it even on the world hopper? the bot i was using dosnt even support world hopping

1. I haven't used LG in ages but when I did, it always did the trick for me. You don't maximise the clients after hooking at all do you? Because that can cause it to bug out.
2. Not sure, it shouldn't be, I know that if you run out of members, it will automatically change to a f2p world for you but you're best off asking the scripter.

• Thanks 1

Very strange. I'm currently running a bit through looking glass and it just finished a break and logged back in flawlessly and resumed where it left off.

Never touch OSbuddy once you open it (I don't even let the client show rs log in screen I race to minimise it as the client first loads up. I get good FPS this way.) I've noticed if I don't beat the client to the rs screen I get bad FPS and then logging in becomes a problem.

• Like 1