Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dont know if im on the right section but i need help with the paypal payment option.

I verfied my paypal email address but if i pay with paypal i get this Error message in the top of the website :Connection Exception - Got Http response code 400 when accessing https://api.paypal.com/v1/payments/payment/PAY-6AX07555PM1948029LK322YA/execute.

pls help i dont have a credit card right now^^

and sry for my bad english, i only have these basic english skills from the school.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By rexiee
      help me choose safest way too bot
    • By rskiller2010
      i just purchase a vip extend, and i login with a works proxy,but always get issues.

• By 309jmk
      Selling All OSRS Gold Best Rates!       Instant Delivery After We Receive The Payment Transaction Will Be Done Within 5 Minutes Or Less!     #1 Site Buy - Sell Runescape 2007 Gold Osrs Gold Runescape 3 Gold RS3 Gold For All Your OSRS Gold Buying!       Buy Runescape 2007 Gold - Buy Osrs Gold Runescape 2007 Gold                 Payment Methods More To Come!   Debit Cards PayPal Skrill Credit Cards UnionPay G2A Wallet Bitcoin Ethereum         Click Here To Add My One And Only Skype Make Sure You Have The Right One!              
    • By 309jmk
      Buy Runescape 3 Gold Best Rates!       Instant Delivery After We Receive The Payment Transaction Will Be Done Within 5 Minutes Or Less!     #1 Site Buy - Sell Runescape 2007 Gold Osrs Gold Runescape 3 Gold RS3 Gold For All Your Runescape Gold Buying!       Buy Runescape 3 Gold - Buy Rs3 Gold Runescape 3 Gold                   Payment Methods More To Come!   Debit Cards PayPal Skrill Credit Cards UnionPay G2A Wallet Bitcoin Ethereum           Click Here To Add My One And Only Skype Make Sure You Have The Right One!                

• By 309jmk
      Buying All Runescape 3 Gold Best Rates!
      Instant Payment After We Receive The Gold Payment Will Be Sent Within 5 Minutes Or Less!

#1 Site Buy - Sell Runescape 2007 Gold Osrs Gold Runescape 3 Gold RS3 Gold For All Your Runescape 3 Gold Selling!
      Sell Runescape Gold 3 Instant No Wait Get Payment Within 5 Minutes Or Less

All Fees Covered By Me!

Sell Runescape 2007 - Sell OSRS Gold, Sell Runescape Gold Instant

Payment Methods!

PayPal
      Bitcoin
      Skrill

Click Here To Add My One And Only Skype Make Sure You Have The Right One!

• By 309jmk
      Buying All OSRS Gold Best Rates!   #1 Site    Buy - Sell Runescape 2007 Gold Osrs Gold Runescape 3 Gold RS3 Gold   For All Your OSRS Gold Selling!       Instant Payment After We Receive The Gold Payment Will Be Sent Within 5 Minutes Or Less!       All Fees Covered By Me!     Sell Runescape 2007 - Sell OSRS Gold, Sell Runescape Gold Instant   Payment Methods!   PayPal    Bitcoin   Skrill     Click Here To Add My One And Only Skype Make Sure You Have The Right One!              
    • By rilumz
      so I have the bot training outside of relleka and every time it leaves the area to re-aggro the crabs it doesn't walk back up and start training again. kind of annoying seeing as i paid for the VIP and the optimus combat bot. would appreciate any help regarding this malfunction

• By zoxind
      I've written my first, I would say for now basic script for combat training. 
      One of the main reasons why I chose to use Tribot is because of abc2. But while reading the post on the tutorial on how to implement it in your own code (
      ) I didn't really understand the method(the way) on how to implement it in code. 
      Could anyone please send me a personal message with an explanation on how to implement it correctly, or write a reply here.
      It would be very nice, if you would include an actual code example of it, that would help me to understand it better.
      Thank you in advance.
    • By Iwish Ucould
      Hello, I am trying to purchase credits for VIP yet it says that my paypal isnt verified? I verified the email a little while ago and I keep getting the same error message.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 59 replies