miggo13

"No runescape client was found" - Looking glass

I formatted my PC yesterday and before i did all was good, but now after format, my tribot Looking glass keeps telling me "No runescape client found".

i have literally tried over 10 different java versions, 32bit and 64bit and nothing works :(

I have Windows 10 Home

Currently: Java JDK 161 (64bit), I have tried the 32bit version too, didn't work.

Yesterday everything was working, i have read trough all posts about this issue and i did everything they suggested, from fixing my java.policy to removing tribot foler, removing hooks.dat, Removing my temp folder, redownloaded tribot and osbuddy, trying the Java JDK 102 version.

One note, first time i started tribot+osbuddy today after format, it somehow hooked to the client and i could bot, but after i restarted my pc it stopped working :/

I would really appreciate some help, either from the community or someone who has knowledge about this issue! :)

Also i get these kind of errors when i try to hook to the client.

• [00:38:00] TRiBot Release 9.308_1 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [00:38:01] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [00:38:02] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [00:38:04] java.io.IOException: Access denied
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.openProcess(Native Method)
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:56)
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(WindowsAttachProvider.java:69)
  • [00:38:04] at com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(AttachProvider.java:194)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.ex(zo:381)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.rV(zo:603)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.kl.run(fk:13)
  • [00:38:04] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [00:38:04] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\maged\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093080100.jar
  • [00:38:04] No RuneScape client was found.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By zemp0
      Hey, been trying the whole day solving this issue ive read probably every single thread on the issue and still cant get it to work....
      Here is log:
      [02:08:01] TRiBot Release 9.312_5 loaded. (1.8.0_172:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\jre)
      [02:08:01] Loading human mouse movement data.
      [02:08:02] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
      [02:08:03] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\hmyhr\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093120500.jar
      [02:08:03] java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
          java.io.EOFException
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:307)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:129)
      [02:08:03]     at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
      [02:08:03]     at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
      [02:08:03]     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.newClient(Unknown Source)
      [02:08:03]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.getConnection(RMIConnector.java:2430)
      [02:08:03]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:308)
      [02:08:03]     at obf.GO.iV(ffa:504)
      [02:08:03]     at obf.MJ.run(re:18)
      [02:08:03]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
      [02:08:03] Caused by: java.io.EOFException
      [02:08:03]     at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:246)
      [02:08:03]     ... 10 more
      [02:08:03] No RuneScape client was found.
      I've tried alot of different versions of JDK 102, 112 etc etc both 64bit and 32bit using osbuddy at same bit ofc. Disabled firewall aswell and antivirus, ran jarfix, made new account on pc legit tried everything i read pls someone help
      EDIT: Resolved by Fluffeee thanks alot! If anyone has same issue just follow his link below worked
    • By MilkyWay
      iv never been able to get looking glass working since I joined, but I recently had a bit success and got it to hook on to osbuddy,
      but when I click start scripts nothing happens for me.
    • By herfolj
      Hello, been bitting for a couple of days on the looking glass service here. Yesterday the option didn't show up. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    • By miggo13
      I formatted my PC yesterday and before i did all was good, but now after format, my tribot keeps telling me "No runescape client found".
      i have literally tried over 10 different java versions, 32bit and 64bit and nothing works
      I have Windows 10 Home
      Currently: Java JDK 161 (64bit), I have tried the 32bit version too, didn't work.
      Yesterday everything was working, i have read trough all posts about this issue and i did everything they suggested, from fixing my java.policy to removing tribot foler, removing hooks.dat, Removing my temp folder, redownloaded tribot and osbuddy, trying the Java JDK 102 version.
      One note, first time i started tribot+osbuddy today after format, it somehow hooked to the client and i could bot, but after i restarted my pc it stopped working :/
      I would really appreciate some help, either from the community or someone who has knowledge about this issue!
      Also i get these kind of errors when i try to hook to the client.
      [00:38:00] TRiBot Release 9.308_1 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre) [00:38:01] Loading human mouse movement data. [00:38:02] Successfully loaded human mouse data. [00:38:04] java.io.IOException: Access denied [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.openProcess(Native Method) [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:56) [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(WindowsAttachProvider.java:69) [00:38:04] at com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(AttachProvider.java:194) [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.ex(zo:381) [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.rV(zo:603) [00:38:04] at obf.kl.run(fk:13) [00:38:04] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [00:38:04] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\maged\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093080100.jar [00:38:04] No RuneScape client was found.
    • By drunksigma
      When i try to world hop the bot tries to do it but it repeats world selection.
      I'm using it on OSBuddy btw.
      i use this code.
      if(Game.getGameState() == 30) WorldHopper.changeWorld(WorldHopper.getRandomWorld(members, deadman));  
    • By YoHoJo
      More Runescape Botting Guides at https://RSBotSpot.com
      Join our Runescape Botting Discord chat channel here
      Original/Updated Article here at RSBotSpot
      This guide contains affiliate links
      How to Use TRiBot Looking Glass & Bot though the Official Runescape Client
      TRiBot’s Looking Glass feature allows you to bot through the official Runescape client by hooking onto and controlling it. Looking glass also supports proxies for botting & other clients like OSBuddy.
      While there’s no evidence that TRiBot is detectable, this feature was released as a form of antiban for users worried about the potential detectability of botting clients. Botters seem to be torn 50⁄50 about the effectiveness of Looking Glass on bans, but it never hurts to have some extra protection. This guide will cover how to use TRiBot Looking Glass to bot through the official Runescape client!
      1. Install Java Development Kit (JDK)
      Download and install JDK here. I will be using 32 bit JDK 8u151.
      Java Development Kit Download
      At the time of writing, only Java 8 is supported. 2. Load Runescape & TRiBot
      Load Runescape up to the login screen, and TRiBot up to the client select screen.
      3. Start Looking Glass
      On TRiBot, click the “New Client (Looking Glass)” button.
      Hooking TRiBot to the Official Runescape Client
      4.(Optional) Set a Proxy
      If you’re using a proxy for runescape botting, now’s the time to apply it. To do this: right click the client’s tab on TRiBot, and select “Set Proxy”.
      TRiBot Looking Glass Set Proxy
      That’s it, you’re done!
      Your TRiBot client is now hooked onto the official client, and you’re ready to start botting Runescape!
      Helpful Links:
      You can find out more about TRiBot’s Looking Glass feature on it’s release thread here You can find out more about using proxies with TRiBot Looking Glass here You can find more working Java/Client version combinations reported here  More setup guides: By Einstein
      Note: Some threads are only visible to TRiBot VIP users. Our Favorite Runescape Botting Proxy Providers
      We've tested and had great results with Runescape botting proxies from:
      Blazing Proxy (Use code RSBOTSPOT to save 5% recurring!)(CHEAPEST) Virmach (Use code SAVE20 to save 20% on your first order!) Proxy Fish (Use code OSBOT20 to save 20% on your first order!) Your Private Proxy Our Other Guides:
      All About Proxies for Runescape Botting How to Create and Register Runescape Bot Accounts Through a Proxy How to Use Proxies With TRiBot How to Expand your Goldfarm with a Botting VPS How to Unlock your Runescape Bot Account
    • By Spyral
      For whatever reason I'm struggling to get looking glass as an option to hook onto another client, I've tried getting VIP to see if that was the reason, and still nothing
    • By podgorsek
      Hello,

have anyone else also noticed that after a break when bot was supposed to re-log in, it does nothing..
      Before I started using Looking Glass function, I've never had that kind of a issue. But now I cannot bot over my first break as it just simply stucks at it. Any ideas?

Thanks
    • By show ya gunt
      any crafting script i use will work except for the glass blowing.
      bot will use the glassblowing pipe on the molten glass continuously "wont select *make all*"

if anyone could give some information or help it would be much appreciated!

• By we trippy mane
      Looking glass really helps prevent bans. They updated it though so it took me 3 hours to set it up this time while way back it took 10 min max. The issue was 32 vs 64 bit version's of everything. my guide if you want to start looking glass. Link looking glass with osbuddy. Get's complicated. did you download the 32 bit version of osbuddy? Also the 32 bit 102 jdk? and Are you opening tribot with jdk? also make sure you have 32bit version of java. Took few hours for me to figure this out. I had to delete literally everything and redownload everything the right way to make it work. Also fluffee's advice helped me. His thread is
      So here's 
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies