Jump to content
miggo13

"No runescape client was found"

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I formatted my PC yesterday and before i did all was good, but now after format, my tribot keeps telling me "No runescape client found".

i have literally tried over 10 different java versions, 32bit and 64bit and nothing works :(

I have Windows 10 Home

Currently: Java JDK 161 (64bit), I have tried the 32bit version too, didn't work.

Yesterday everything was working, i have read trough all posts about this issue and i did everything they suggested, from fixing my java.policy to removing tribot foler, removing hooks.dat, Removing my temp folder, redownloaded tribot and osbuddy, trying the Java JDK 102 version.

One note, first time i started tribot+osbuddy today after format, it somehow hooked to the client and i could bot, but after i restarted my pc it stopped working :/

I would really appreciate some help, either from the community or someone who has knowledge about this issue! :)

Also i get these kind of errors when i try to hook to the client.

  • [00:38:00] TRiBot Release 9.308_1 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [00:38:01] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [00:38:02] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [00:38:04] java.io.IOException: Access denied
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.openProcess(Native Method)
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:56)
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(WindowsAttachProvider.java:69)
  • [00:38:04] at com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(AttachProvider.java:194)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.ex(zo:381)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.rV(zo:603)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.kl.run(fk:13)
  • [00:38:04] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [00:38:04] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\maged\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093080100.jar
  • [00:38:04] No RuneScape client was found.
Edited by miggo13
Forgot some stuff ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try with the normal osrs client and see if you have the same problem, if you get same error the logical thing is that the problem comes from you tribot/java if it works with the normal osrs client. otherwise, try to remove all java related files. i have dont rly have any knowledge about this, but who knows, mby my tip will help :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, miggo13 said:

I will try that sir :)

tribot scripts have errors with the official client. stick to osbuddy. remove all java, install java 64bit 102 and download the osbuddy.exe and osbuddy.jar. If it still wont work with either of those clients then download jarfix, run that and try again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

tribot scripts have errors with the official client. stick to osbuddy. remove all java, install java 64bit 102 and download the osbuddy.exe and osbuddy.jar. If it still wont work with either of those clients then download jarfix, run that and try again. 

I have tried osbuddy.jar , and it works but it takes alot of cpu since the clients doesen't stack in the task bar.

Will try the jarfix thingy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, miggo13 said:

I have tried osbuddy.jar , and it works but it takes alot of cpu since the clients doesen't stack in the task bar.

Will try the jarfix thingy

Oh I guess that's what you get for skimming the original post. I didn't know you already had it working I thought you were having problems connecting tribot and osbuddy.
Looking glass uses a lot of resources so I'm not surprised it uses a lot of the cpu.
I doubt using the .exe will reduce the resources but I use the exe not the jar and I don't see ridiculous loads on my cpu. Although it's also possible that your computer can't handle it.

Edited by lets be friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

Oh I guess that's what you get for skimming the original post. I didn't know you already had it working I thought you were having problems connecting tribot and osbuddy.
Looking glass uses a lot of resources so I'm not surprised it uses a lot of the cpu.
I doubt using the .exe will reduce the resources but I use the exe not the jar and I don't see ridiculous loads on my cpu. Although it's also possible that your computer can't handle it.

I have tried and seen that the .exe works better on my pc, since the clients stack, while the .jar clients are separate, i don't know im just used to the exe, and also with the jar my scripts and bot will freeze after a like 30min and i basically can't bot.

I really want to fix this, i want to be able to use the .exe just like before, something is wrong and i don't know what, i have tried every solution i could find, i would appreciate a fix!

Edited by miggo13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/03/2018 at 10:11 AM, miggo13 said:

I have tried and seen that the .exe works better on my pc, since the clients stack, while the .jar clients are separate, i don't know im just used to the exe, and also with the jar my scripts and bot will freeze after a like 30min and i basically can't bot.

I really want to fix this, i want to be able to use the .exe just like before, something is wrong and i don't know what, i have tried every solution i could find, i would appreciate a fix!

Dno then. When mine wouldn't connect doing what I said fixed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 4:26 PM, miggo13 said:

I formatted my PC yesterday and before i did all was good, but now after format, my tribot keeps telling me "No runescape client found".

i have literally tried over 10 different java versions, 32bit and 64bit and nothing works :(

I have Windows 10 Home

Currently: Java JDK 161 (64bit), I have tried the 32bit version too, didn't work.

Yesterday everything was working, i have read trough all posts about this issue and i did everything they suggested, from fixing my java.policy to removing tribot foler, removing hooks.dat, Removing my temp folder, redownloaded tribot and osbuddy, trying the Java JDK 102 version.

One note, first time i started tribot+osbuddy today after format, it somehow hooked to the client and i could bot, but after i restarted my pc it stopped working :/

I would really appreciate some help, either from the community or someone who has knowledge about this issue! :)

Also i get these kind of errors when i try to hook to the client.

  • [00:38:00] TRiBot Release 9.308_1 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [00:38:01] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [00:38:02] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [00:38:04] java.io.IOException: Access denied
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.openProcess(Native Method)
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:56)
  • [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(WindowsAttachProvider.java:69)
  • [00:38:04] at com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(AttachProvider.java:194)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.ex(zo:381)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.rV(zo:603)
  • [00:38:04] at obf.kl.run(fk:13)
  • [00:38:04] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [00:38:04] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\maged\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093080100.jar
  • [00:38:04] No RuneScape client was found.

Try deleting tribot and osrs client and re install them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×