Jump to content
Huey

How good are the free scripts?

Recommended Posts

So i thought of purchasing VIP again to level up my main account in almost all skills. Buying premium scripts to all different skills would be very expensive and i'm thinking of instead using free scripts. So, what do you guys think? Have you tried the free scripts, are they working fine? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont bother with free ones, they dont even work here lol. Same goes for few premium scripts out here, check when they have been updated, if its been a year or two without update you might find a script that does not work, or works with loads off bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, auryzas242 said:

Dont bother with free ones, they dont even work here lol. Same goes for few premium scripts out here, check when they have been updated, if its been a year or two without update you might find a script that does not work, or works with loads off bugs

That isn't true actually. In order for a script to be purchaseable through the repo all premium scripters must ensure that all scripts are up to date otherwise they'll be removed. No scripts are 100% bug free either, it's a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Matt said:

That isn't true actually. In order for a script to be purchaseable through the repo all premium scripters must ensure that all scripts are up to date otherwise they'll be removed. No scripts are 100% bug free either, it's a fact.

Lol, check the disputes off ppl claimings. Im speaking from my experience to, usa scripst witch was "USA LAVA dragon script" was not working at all, and still was up for sale, and numbers off other sctipts, such as air orb script up was up for sale altho it was not working and every one knew that it was not working, it was still allowed to sell:) so pls dont say it isint true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

Lol, check the disputes off ppl claimings. Im speaking from my experience to, usa scripst witch was "USA LAVA dragon script" was not working at all, and still was up for sale, and numbers off other sctipts, such as air orb script up was up for sale altho it was not working and every one knew that it was not working, it was still allowed to sell:) so pls dont say it isint true. 

You do realise that just like yourself, scripters are entitle to a life as well, right? I say this because I know for a fact, the VAST majority of scripts are updated within a week if they're broken. However sometimes people have other things to do in real life as well. Stop spreading false information & negativity throughout the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, magerz4 said:

Putting it bluntly, most of them are trash or they don't even work.

There needs to be a cleanup of free scripts on the repo tbh

 

1 hour ago, auryzas242 said:

Lol, check the disputes off ppl claimings. Im speaking from my experience to, usa scripst witch was "USA LAVA dragon script" was not working at all, and still was up for sale, and numbers off other sctipts, such as air orb script up was up for sale altho it was not working and every one knew that it was not working, it was still allowed to sell:) so pls dont say it isint true. 

Feel free to contact me with any scripts that are not working, and I'll do my best to have that resolved.

Having tested USA Lava Dragons myself a few weeks ago, the script was fine except that the TRiBot world hopper was down. However, as far as I know, this has been replaced in the script by a custom world hopper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt said:

You do realise that just like yourself, scripters are entitle to a life as well, right? I say this because I know for a fact, the VAST majority of scripts are updated within a week if they're broken. However sometimes people have other things to do in real life as well. Stop spreading false information & negativity throughout the forums.

Im not spreading the negativity, its just how its been for past year or so. Mayby it got beter now i dont use any premium scripts now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mattremember the premium barrows script that was up for sale till it got closed down by numbers off ppl reporting it was broken. 

Selling your scripts is you job, people pay for this service, that scripters has other stuff irl is not realy an excuse, from my perspective if i was a scripter and offer such service i would provide the right support( only few scripters in this forums does this )  you sell a product and you have to deliver it, if you dont have the time to code for 20-30mins a day to support the script, then mayby dont sell it.

Buy a script for a monthly price, 1/4 off that perdiod of time script is not working.

i love how tribot took action in these things, mayby situation has changed since i last purchased a premium script.

No hate, just my opinion, im not trying to spread  any negative here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt said:

You do realise that just like yourself, scripters are entitle to a life as well, right? I say this because I know for a fact, the VAST majority of scripts are updated within a week if they're broken. However sometimes people have other things to do in real life as well. Stop spreading false information & negativity throughout the forums.

Face it - most off free scripts in here have not been updated for 2+ years, and are not working properly.

The other day i was trying some new methods and look at the repo off free scripts, tbh i did not find any single script that works properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×