Sign in to follow this  
Hotty 1516

Help! New Botter!

Hey,  first time trying to bot. Need help! Lately got fcked on osrs and lost my bank, I bought this bot to help with the rebuild as I dont have much motivation right now, but I have no idea how to work this. So I bought the "Zulrah Script" for 2 weeks. 15$. How do I use it now? I tried clicking on the "Get Started" as a casual botter. (not the VIP), and tried downloadin Tribot? I cant seem to open the file tho. (is that even what Im supposed to do?)

5 hours ago, rewie said:

I recommend checking these tutorials out especially if first time botting :) 

Yes its very important to read up on good botting habits and how everything works like break handler and such. You are about to use a script that generates a lot of GP which usually has a high ban rate ime. Gold farming scripts are a threat to the economy for Jagex so the ban hammer swings more often then for example on NMZ where just combat stats are trained and dont impact the game as much. Im guessing you are going to bot on your main so I can imagine you would be very salty if you get a perm ban instead of "just" losing your bank. 

Be safe.   

• Like 1

Couldnt edit anymore lol:

Maybe its a better idea to start an alt account and train up some stats to earn gp on that and practice to see how it goes instead of diving in head first with your main. But that is up to you. 

44 minutes ago, idkfa said:

Couldnt edit anymore lol:

Maybe its a better idea to start an alt account and train up some stats to earn gp on that and practice to see how it goes instead of diving in head first with your main. But that is up to you. 

+1. Have 5 secondary mains who I bot for fun. No risk lots of reward.