Zackvango1@gmail.com

Requesting an Alching Script

I'm looking for a Scripter who is willing to tackle a small script for me. All I want to do is an alternative alching script. I would like it to charge an inventory of Bracelet of Ethereums using 1 token per Bracelet. The script will need to go back into the bank to take out 1  Ethereum token individually. Once the inventory is full of charged Bracelets, it alchs the bracelets and restarts. I would pay 8 dollars every 14 days for a script like that.  An example of this process could be found here: 

As shown, this is still profitable to this day. 

On 3/16/2018 at 10:01 AM, [email protected] said:

I'm looking for a Scripter who is willing to tackle a small script for me. All I want to do is an alternative alching script. I would like it to charge an inventory of Bracelet of Ethereums using 1 token per Bracelet. The script will need to go back into the bank to take out 1  Ethereum token individually. Once the inventory is full of charged Bracelets, it alchs the bracelets and restarts. I would pay 8 dollars every 14 days for a script like that.  An example of this process could be found here: 

Please use this format when requesting a script:

On 3/16/2018 at 10:01 AM, [email protected] said:

I would pay 8 dollars every 14 days for a script like that. 

Private scripts are usually a one time payment.

If you are suggesting that this script should be available in the public repository, tag your request with [ I ].