• Minor fixes for world hopper and login bot.
  • Added ability to start TRiBot from command line, in beta.

TRiBot CLI Client Starter

There has been a number of requests for a feature to allow users to start TRiBot from the command line. We have developed a feature that will hopefully allow users managing large bot-farms to save time and frustration, and launch their clients from the command line. This feature will allow you to configure a bot farm on one machine, then, copy and paste that same configuration to any other machine. It is worth noting that this feature still needs a bit of testing and will be getting some love as we collect feedback in this thread.

Known features that are not working:

• Script Arguments
  • Tribot deleting XSD and XML files
  • Bugs with proxy usage

These features will be fixed very soon, we are also going to be adding these additional features:

1. Command Line Arguments (No XML file needed)
  2.  Full Linux Support

For more information on how this works and how to try this out, please see our helpdesk article:
http://help.tribot.org/support/solutions/articles/36000032862--advanced-how-to-use-cli-arguments-to-start-tribot-beta-

• Like 6

2 hours ago, WYD said:

This well be good for f2p gold farmer's for sure.

Maybe when CLI (no xml) is released. Deluxes starter is better, well was. I don't think it'll work since part of the client starter has been changed around. I've always used his one he released the first time and always fixed it after updates, but after this update, quite a bit has changed. I could be wrong though, his one that automatically updates may still work. Never tried it.

32 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

Maybe when CLI (no xml) is released. Deluxes starter is better, well was. I don't think it'll work since part of the client starter has been changed around. I've always used his one he released the first time and always fixed it after updates, but after this update, quite a bit has changed. I could be wrong though, his one that automatically updates may still work. Never tried it.

It's easily fixable, hit me up on discord or pm here if u need help getting it back up. And deluxe's is broken because it depends on constructors, which are removed

31 minutes ago, EasyAsPieee said:

It's easily fixable, hit me up on discord or pm here if u need help getting it back up. And deluxe's is broken because it depends on constructors, which are removed

Yep, thanks. I skimmed over classes yesterday and was in a rush.

30 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

@Duhstin

@botuser420 @godspower33

https://github.com/deluxes/TribotCMDStarter/releases/tag/1.3

shit may not work if they update the class structuring again. Just code a working one for fuck sakes it can't be that hard...

Thanks man! I don't understand why they don't use (parts of) your code. It has been working very nice.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, helloworldlol1 said:

Of Java? I have to download an old version? 

Yes, 8.0_121 to use the XML launcher I believe is what they said, or any 8.0 version to just use the client in general.

TRiBot CLI requires a very specific version of the JDK (Java Development Kit) to be installed and be the default Java on your path. Make sure Java 8 1.8.0_121 (x86 or x64) is installed. You can do this by opening up CMD and typing

Edited by Duhstin

On 3/17/2018 at 3:13 PM, contemporary said:

What are the possible bugs with proxy usage in this version? Is there a chance of them leaking?

@TRiLeZ

Possibly. If you want to use proxies, I'd recommend holding off until an update fixes the issues.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By TRiLeZ
      This release will:
      Add LG support for Runelite Fix NPCChat issues (Thanks @JoeDezzy1) Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout) (Thanks @wastedbro) Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate (Thanks @wastedbro) Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys (Thanks @wastedbro) Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode (Thanks @wastedbro) Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel (Thanks @wastedbro) Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements (Thanks @wastedbro) Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo) (Thanks @wastedbro) Edit: Fix NPEs in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro) Edit: Fix Login API where it wouldn't detect many messages (Thanks @JoeDezzy1) Edit: Add "Print Break Handler Stack Trace" feature Upcoming updates:
      Improved CLI support Much more Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
      • 43 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies
    • This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 29 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 38 replies