Sign in to follow this  
ross620

[P] Rimmington Un-Noted / Gilded Runs

Request: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like
Description: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like. Super stacked with Anti Ban. Want to use on mains
Payment Amount: 10-30 usd? can be discussed if serious.
Time: How soon does this need to be completed? The Sooner the better i assume.
Additional: Can speak on Discord if wanted. str1ker#4132

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Not trying to rag your topic but buying a private script off tribot is gonna cost you a lot more then $10-30, you're looking at a min price of $100 :) Also whats wrong with https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1104-xprayer-pro/ 

no problem bro, idk what the going rate for a script as such is. the last time i bought private scripts was in 2013, where they would sell like 10 or so auth codes to the 1 private scripts for 15-20$ each. 

idk if private means only me now? and idk the rates.

Also X-Prayer PRo . I purchased it, and it just seems SLOW. it works and does the job , but it doesnt seem very human like. *again this is just my opinion, maybe im completely wrong. idk.*

Edited by ross620

Just now, ross620 said:

no problem bro, idk what the going rate for a script as such is. the last time i bought private scripts was in 2013, where they would sell like 10 or so auth codes to the 1 private scripts for 15-20$ each. 

idk if private means only me now? and idk the rates.

Also X-Prayer PRo . I purchased it, and it just seems SLOW. it works and does the job , but it doesnt seem very human like. *again this is just my opinion, maybe im completely wrong. idk.*

Private scripts are typically only for you and generally are quite pricey, even for rather simple tasks. As for xprayer, I've never used it so I'll take your word for it

Just now, Failed4life said:

Private scripts are typically only for you and generally are quite pricey, even for rather simple tasks. As for xprayer, I've never used it so I'll take your word for it

man last time i purchased a script was Private Yews, and like me and 10 others had it, allowed 3 accounts each. i got 99 wc on 4 accounts lol. but that was 2013. no one was getting banned then.