Sign in to follow this  
ross620

[P] Rimmington Un-Noted / Gilded Runs

Request: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like
Description: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like. Super stacked with Anti Ban. Want to use on mains
Payment Amount: 10-30 usd? can be discussed if serious.
Time: How soon does this need to be completed? The Sooner the better i assume.
Additional: Can speak on Discord if wanted. str1ker#4132

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Not trying to rag your topic but buying a private script off tribot is gonna cost you a lot more then $10-30, you're looking at a min price of $100 :) Also whats wrong with https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1104-xprayer-pro/ 

no problem bro, idk what the going rate for a script as such is. the last time i bought private scripts was in 2013, where they would sell like 10 or so auth codes to the 1 private scripts for 15-20$ each. 

idk if private means only me now? and idk the rates.

Also X-Prayer PRo . I purchased it, and it just seems SLOW. it works and does the job , but it doesnt seem very human like. *again this is just my opinion, maybe im completely wrong. idk.*

Edited by ross620

Just now, ross620 said:

no problem bro, idk what the going rate for a script as such is. the last time i bought private scripts was in 2013, where they would sell like 10 or so auth codes to the 1 private scripts for 15-20$ each. 

idk if private means only me now? and idk the rates.

Also X-Prayer PRo . I purchased it, and it just seems SLOW. it works and does the job , but it doesnt seem very human like. *again this is just my opinion, maybe im completely wrong. idk.*

Private scripts are typically only for you and generally are quite pricey, even for rather simple tasks. As for xprayer, I've never used it so I'll take your word for it

Just now, Failed4life said:

Private scripts are typically only for you and generally are quite pricey, even for rather simple tasks. As for xprayer, I've never used it so I'll take your word for it

man last time i purchased a script was Private Yews, and like me and 10 others had it, allowed 3 accounts each. i got 99 wc on 4 accounts lol. but that was 2013. no one was getting banned then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By baumi1992
      Request:Some kind of trading script that trades with accounts

Description:: Need a Script for trading items from my mule to my bots (or opposite). For example giving them quest items or other crafting items automaticly. Could be a spot in Lumbridge bank for example, where the bots trade my mule (or other way around) and get the items traded.

Payment Amount: can be declared with the person via PM. 
      Time: ASAP
      Additional: Should have ABC2

i know there is LAN Bot Manager in developement, but i dont know how to use it. lel
    • By tyren man
      I'm looking for a afk/active fighting style scrip to kill ammonite crabs. loot fossils and bank. Would like it to support super combat potion. Maybe a built in break handler that let's u set different breaks in the same loop. Message or post here thanks with high level ABC. Will be able to pay any form.
    • By ajnally
      Request: w45 DMM ardy knight bot
      Description: bot must know how to pickpocket the ardougne knight efficiently, as well as know how to consume food (primarily cakes)
      Payment Amount: to be discussed, if you interested add me on skype ( uselessskypeacc ) or reply here/pm me
      Time: after discussion, I would like the script completed in 7 days.
      Additional: 
      must be able to create a private script for thieving knights of ardy specifically for w45 DMM I would like it if you could somehow implement a danger zone in case someone were to try and lure the knight into a spot to where they can kill me. also if it were to know how to lure or trap the knight somewhere if you can implement a bakery script with it to acquire its own food for early levels that would be beneficial
    • By tringy
      Request: A collection script
      Description: Item collection and selling
      Payment Amount: Negotiable
      Time: No time-frame but sooner is better
      Additional: I will provide an account if necessary to complete the script, as this method requires certain stats and quests. This is also a very niche method that not many people know about, so I would also appreciate the method to not be leaked after the completion of the script. It's roughly 5m an hour and bottable. Please send me a PM on Tribot if you're able to make this script!
    • By MuleTraveler
      Request: Private hunter script (lvl 1-63)
      Description: Buy gear needed to get 1-63 hunter from grand exchange. From 1-9, do varrok musuem. Crimson swifts until level 19, tropical wagtails until level 43, falconry until level 63.
      All of the tasks mentioned above will have to be automated, the bot should teleport to castle wards via dueling ring and be able to traverse safely from castle wars to crimson swifts, avoiding monster as much as possible by going along the southwest edge of the map. Then walk west once goal level is reached, transit to tropical wagtails. Then use necklage of passage to teleport to outpost and go to falconry location. Also include the option of shiftdropping. dropping, or burying the bones. 
      Payment Amount: 100 to 250 osrs gold, credits, or paypal depending how much of the description I mentioned above you could implement. 
      Time: within 2 weeks
      Additional: Also wouldn't mind if you make this script semi-private and re-sell it to others who want the same features if that would greatly reduce the price. However, no more than three other people should have this same script. I do not know if such thing is allowed but if so, i would not mind.
    • By Vestia
      Request: AFK private sand crab script
      Description: Refresh aggro using different paths at Crab Claw isle, antibans, eating and pot-ing, deals with crashers
      Payment Amount: Depends
      Time: I can wait.
      Additional: Feel free to add on to the features if you think there's something I might have left out that would benefit the script.
    • By Rogath
      Description: mine rune in wildy, bank in edge repeat, log out if players nearby when at rune rocks.
      Payment Amount: Unsure open to offers
      Time: sooner the better

• By hhosk
      hi im looking for someone to write me an abyss script
      not too fussy about when it's completed but the sooner the better
      will pm more details
      i kind of jumped the gun with the OP and didn't check format so sorry about that
      thanks
    • By robry
      Request:  Looking for a private tutorial island script
      Description:  Complete tutorial island with an account queue, no need to have account creation implemented (additional features can be discussed, i.e. ge walking, music mute etc.)
      Payment Amount:  Willing to pay whatever is necessary as long as the scripter's rates are within reason.
      Time:  Completed within the next 1-3 weeks.
      Additional:  Feel free to pm me please, I am available 24/7 on the TB forums, I am open to negotiations and I don't mind a higher price for a higher quality product.
      Cheers!
      E: If the script is also shared with other users I do not mind so long as it's a limited amount (TB limit is 20 iirc?).
    • By winvelochi
      Request: Paid script
      Description: Train combat in the nightmare zone efficiently, support buying potions or getting them from Yanille bank
      Payment Amount: What ever it takes
      Time: ASAP
      Additional: Must not have re-used parts from other scripts if there's a risk it would make the bot more detectable

• Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies