Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blade

The Official VPS Discussion Thread

63 posts in this topic

VPS name: BottersVPS
VPS Site: BottersVPS.com
Did you Purchase: yes
If yes, Cost and plan: $12.95 2GB
Experience with VPS: All my accounts banned
Rate: 2
Other: This would be a great VPS if I could use it. Every account I run with it gets instantly banned. Even after I had them change the IP address for me. 

VPS name: BottingVPS
Did you Purchase: Yes
If yes, Cost and plan: ~$30 a month to run 4-5 accounts.
Experience with VPS: The VPS works fine, but Jagex is definitely flagging their IP range, any accounts I run on there now are almost instantly banned, wouldn't recommend using it unless you are also using something to change/hide your IP.
Rate: 1-5 (Hard to rate as the issue isn't really their fault)
Other: N/A

No fun with a special format :(

VPS name: GoDaddy
VPS Site: www.godaddy.com
If yes, Cost and plan: (Too much xD) $40/m
Experience with VPS: I've gone through 10+ VPS providers...
Rate: 1-5: 4
Other: Overpriced, but if you really need reliability, they are there. I could get the same service for $10 elsewhere, but this is always online, never gives me problems. Worth the extra $30. Definitely. I also go through them for my website. And so does Elmo.

VPS name: OVH Hosting
VPS Site: http://ovh.com
If yes, Cost and plan: $189/month, plan EG 2(64GB)
Experience with VPS: Awesome, used it to operate my own VPS business
Rate: 1-5 5/5
Other: Unlimited bandwidth, awesome CPU and RAM for that price?  God tier servers

VPS name: PhotonVPS
VPS Site: http://www.photonvps.com/

If yes, Cost and plan: Budget Plan 3: $35.95/month. 4gb RAM, Linux distro of choice, 80gb disk space, 16TB Bandwith
Experience with VPS: Very good, not a speck of downtime (apart from when I toyed around with the settings and destroyed it, they fixed my problem in 15 minutes)
Rate:

Other: Support is excellent

Lots of VPS discussion lately, I think its worth a nice bump to start seeing where everyone has moved too.

Everyone that has posted in this forum about their VPS progress has either logged in around JULY or either banned.

I dont know where to get the best opinions anymore.

Should i invest in a DEDI or VPS? 

Choices Choices, Choices!

hey, ive brought a VPS just need some help installing it properly, if someone could help me out i'd greatly appreciate it.

Im stuck on the PuTTY promp bit.

Can someone explain to me the advantages of botting on a VPS?

Well first off VPS stands for virtual private server. Its basically a very powerful PC shared among multiple people(sharing the PC resources). 

The advantage is that you don't have to spend money on electricity running or stressing your own PC by running a bunch of bots. You will also receive a dedicated IP and you may buy additional IP's usually for a small fee. 

You may want to look into dedicated servers before purchasing a VPS if you're planning to run a lot of bots. 

Someone good and has great knowledge on the VPS system, please message me your Skype details and I'll add you. I need some help buying my first VPS to run 3 bots on my macbook air. 

Thank you

VPS name:CarbonHost
VPS Site: Carbonhost.org
If yes, Cost and plan: Basic, $9.99 for one month
Experience with VPS: This is the first VPS i've ever bought. instant setup, as soon as you pay for it you get emailed with details and the instructions of what to do.
Rate: 1-5    5
Other: No complaints, performance is perfect, free reboots, you can set the hostname and password needed to connect to the server, has a information panel I.E how much of the ram is being used, how much storage, total bandwidth and the status I.E Online, offline. I think $9.99 for this is great. I should also say how when I first bought the VPS, they gave me one with a "broken" IP.. i'm not sure what the problem was with it, but a simple opening of a ticket and Chris sent me a new VPS and set it up for me without any issues. I recommend it, and will be buying again

VPS name: Carbon Hosting
VPS Site: http://carbonhost.org

If yes, Cost and plan: 9.99/month Basic
Experience with VPS: None what so ever. These guys helped me out tremendously.
Rate: 1-5: 5!
Other: These guys are the best in the business. Great customer service. If you're a 1st time user, buy from these guys for sure. Will help you every step of the way. And if you're looking to switch VPS's, come to the guys! I have a mac so they helped me through that too! Great company!

heres what to do moose... Don't run any account on it... Iv been insta banned 3 times since getting a vps on carbon hosting!

heres what to do moose... Don't run any account on it... Iv been insta banned 3 times since getting a vps on carbon hosting!

use proxies. like me.

Edited by runescapebotter341

Cause they give flagged IPs, next time if you want unflagged, PM me.

Need a basic but fast VPS that will allow me to bot 1-2 accounts that doesn't cost more then 5 dollars and one where i am actually allowed to bot

VPS name: Berman Hosting
VPS Site:bermanhosting.com
If yes, Cost and plan: VPS Pro, $17 / month
Experience with VPS: Great support, overall very good
Rate: 4.5
Other: Recommend this VPS.