Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
themanman

[R] Auto Downvoter on Logout

Posted (edited)

Request: Auto Downvoter on Logout
Description: Presses thumbs down on logout tab before logging out, logs back in, and repeats. Infinitely.
Payment Amount: 0
Time: Sooner the better.
Additional: Meme.

Edited by themanman
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, themanman said:

Presses thumbs down on logout tab before logging out, logs back in, and repeats. Infinitely.

DownVoter v 2.0 

• Updated with the new instructions
  • Increased typing speed for fast logins
  • Displays the total number of downvotes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2018 at 3:33 PM, gosubear said:

Never heard of it.

Aw because your avatar looks like a guy wearing a lvl 3 helmet on pubg

On 3/8/2018 at 3:49 PM, Einstein said:

fj1Wyfm.png

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2691

DownVoter v 1.0 

• full ABC2 implementation
  • profits up to 5m gp / hour
  • start anywhere
  • no requirements

Have fun.

You're a blessing...Thank you so much lolololol!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ceiling
      What time will the scripts' subscriptions expire? Specifically, what time and time zone?
    • By Zulrahkiller20
      The pest control script  is not working properly and Tri scripter is not replying to my messages. What you suggest me to do?
    • By JordiLaFjord
      Hey.
      Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");
      I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.
    • By 1lf did
      I have a league of legends account that im willing to trade for Osrs gold, or a nice osrs pure account. 
      The LoL account includes:
      max runepages
      max champions(except zoe)
      700+ skins
      Gold 3 MMR
      if anyone shows interest, i will definitely post some pictures of the account and skins in all their glory. I've spent over $4040 dollars on this league of legends account. yeah i said FOUR THOUSAND towards skins. 
      lmk if youre interested!
    • By 1lf did
      whats up, id be interested in trading my LoL account for osrs gold, or an osrs account. preferably a nice pure account. I've spent $4040 exactly on this LoL account, it has a crazy amount of skins and all the champions except for Zoe. Anyone interested? will supply with pictures if someone shows interest
    • By soybean501
      Hey guys, 
      Any idea what the release of old school on mobile will do to the value of gold?
      I personally think it might increase a little post release so I might hang onto my gold until then.

• By IceKontroI
      Hello, everyone. Recently I've been interested in how Jagex's pattern detection works. I ran a simple easily detected script which opens the GE, buys 1 lobster at 100 GP, waits 30 seconds, then cancels the offer and closes the GE on a loop with tribot's AI antiban turned off. After a few minutes of runtime some abnormal things started happening. Most commonly my input to the game was blocked, meaning I could move my mouse around, but the game server never accepted my input, and as a result my account's actions had no effect on the game world. I've been able to semi-reliably recreate this scenario multiple times on different accounts and IP addresses. It's worth noting that players and NPCs continue their normal action while my account's been frozen, which also indicates no connection errors. The input blockage happens fairly often to the point that it's very unlikely it has anything to do with my network connection or Jagex servers. I believe this is Jagex's first line of defense against bots (or at least one of them).
      Real players will typically try to perform various actions in-game like arranging inventory, clicking on random tiles or objects, world hopping, and even restarting the client. Bots may repeatedly click the same action (big red flag) or do nothing (moderate red flag) I have no doubt that botters/scripters with more experience than me have noticed this, but this is not a thread about Jagex input blocking, it's about preventing it from happening through pattern breaking.
      Pattern breaking is centered around the imperfections and variability of the human mind and judgment. Regular player activity does form patterns to some degree, but typically it isn't as pronounced as those of bots. There are two categories of pattern breaking:
      Large scale More useful for public scripts or large farms Focuses on creating differences between accounts through account preference Different methods of performing tasks Different subsets of antibans per account Each account may be only able to use 7 out of 12 generic antibans available for the script This increases the longevity of the script by allowing less opportunities for Jagex to group accounts via similar actions Different frequencies of antibans per account Account A may perform one antiban more frequently than account B Changes in sleep and delay times per account Accounts all have different run times This is mainly for farm detection, not for public scripts Different accounts running the script in different worlds/locations if possible Unique break patterns per account Different muling cycles Small scale Focuses on preventing accounts from producing patterns through their actions Changes the order of sub-actions within a larger action when order does not matter More useful when incorporated as part of a complex script process Avoid hardcoding script processes as first A, then B, finally C Instead use fluid condition checks to see what action should be performed Then use account preference and probability to determine which of several actions it prefers over the others Action[] actions = getActions(situation); // This should perform action condition checks and return only relevant actions boolean performed = false; for (action : actions) { if (accountPrefers(action) && accountProbability(action)) { performed = performAction(action); if (performed) { break; } } } if (!performed) { performAction(action[General.random(0, action.length)]; } While this may seem excessive, this is how players decide what to do next in a sequence of events
      Antiban is a large part of pattern breaking Performing actions you don't usually do is an effective way to break patterns Misclicking can be seen as a form of antiban as it's infrequent but deviates from your normal activity Avoid randomization Randomizing everything from antibans to sub-actions within a larger action schedule may seem like an appealing idea While it's likely to work to some degree, it will make accounts on the large scale appear too similar to each other We're trying to get our accounts to operate in the grey area between a well defined pattern and no pattern at all If all accounts operate in this grey area their patterns will be loosely defined but dissimilar from each other The idea of pattern breaking shows promise, however it has many requirements. One of which is account preference which is something Tribot has some support for, but this support is limited. For example a scripter has no way of applying Tribot preference to custom made functions. The solution is to make your own preference system where the account's username and a seed value is used to derive a value from 0 to 100. Below is my own way of doing so:
      /** * Performs a probability check on the input value. Input a percentage (0 - 100). */ public boolean chance(double chance) { return General.random(0, 100) <= chance; } /** * Scales a value based on its original range so that its position in that range is in the same position in the new range. */ public double normalizeValue(double value, double oldMin, double oldMax, double newMin, double newMax) { double percentage = (value - oldMin) / (oldMax - oldMin); return newMin + percentage * (newMax - newMin); } /** * Generates a username based preference value for the given seed (0 - 100). */ public double preference(double seed) { try { String hash = Double.toString(Player.getRSPlayer().getName().hashCode() * Math.sqrt(seed)).replaceAll("[^\\d.]", "").replaceAll("\\.", ""); String int1 = Character.toString(hash.charAt(hash.length() - 1)); String int2 = Character.toString(hash.charAt(hash.length() - 2)); String int3 = Character.toString(hash.charAt(hash.length() - 3)); return normalizeValue(Double.parseDouble(int1 + int2 + "." + int3), 0, 99, 0, 100); } catch (NullPointerException e) {return 50.0;} } /** * Generates a username based preference value for the given seed, but normalized to match the provided range. */ public double preference(double seed, double min, double max) { return normalizeValue(preference(seed), 0, 100, min, max); } /** * Performs a probability check on a preference value normalized to match the given range. */ public boolean preferenceChance(double seed, double min, double max) { return chance(preference(seed, min, max)); } Hopefully I've included all the necessary functions for the above to work. If you for example wanted to test an account's preference for performing Action A over Action B, you could take the hashcode of each actions, remove all non-integer characters from each, input them into the functions above, and receive a preference for each. I recommend using custom ranges like preference(100, 15, 85), where 100 is the seed, 15 is the min chance, and 85 is the max chance. That way the preference range will always be within 15% and 85% and you won't ALWAYS or NEVER perform that action above other actions. It should also be mentioned that you shouldn't be using these preferences to determine which actions to do, only to determine which actions should be performed above other actions. All actions should be performed as long as they're part of your script.
      This post ended up being much longer than I originally wanted but it's good to get your thoughts out in writing so I'm glad I spent the time. Going forward I would appreciate a healthy discussion, please add to the thread with your comments rather than just taking up space with pointless nay saying.
    • By bigboydevour
      these mods next door hacked my game for my gp when i won legitly when i should had 100s of mills and bot and keep hacking my bot along with other neighbor becuase of jealousy can ne one help out
    • By PlzHop
      Title says it all

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies