Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gosubear

[Must Read] TriBot Help AIO

Posted (edited)

Are you new to TriBot? Are you having trouble with the client? What about a specific script?

Well i will be listing some quick links to get you some help!

If you want to use the Help Desk here is a link: http://help.tribot.org/support/home

Problems you may be having:

1) Are you having troubles with LG/client? 

You can delete your hooks by following these easy steps!

2) Are you banned?

You can let people know by posting on here using the format!

3) Are you wanting a refund?

Sadly, a ban does NOT justify a refund. If there are legitimate bugs and you posted a PROPER bug report (See #6) and you are getting no help, you will be able to get a full refund!

https://tribot.org/forums/forum/172-script-dispute/

4) Are you new to botting?

No one will tell you their way of botting/money making. Save yourself sometime and create a bunch of new accounts and find what is best for you. You may get banned only doing 1 script for 30 minutes a day. The factors are countless and there is no 100% way of finding out how you got banned. NOTE: You risk being banned as soon as you log on to the client. Do not bot on an account you are not willing to lose.

5) Are you trying to make 10M a day?

As i said before, no one will tell you how to make money. Search the repo for some sick scripts for major cash. I recommend these, they get very frequent support and updates for optimizations:

6) Do you want to report bugs?

You should post ALL bug reports on their respective forums thread. Not all threads have a bug report template but i will put the most generic format/template for you! (Thank you @Worthy)

BUG REPORT
1) Detailed description of bug: 
2) Picture/GIF of client: I recommend gyazo/shareX
3) Script Trace: Click "Script" on TriBot client. Click "Print Script Trace". (Do it WHILE bug is happening)
4) Bot Debug: Right click the tab and press copy to clipboard. I recommend to upload to www.pastebin.com
5) Client Debug: 

7) Want a private script made specifically for you and your needs?

Only premium scripters can sell Private scripts. All scripts bought are through repository and remember to read OP/TOS for information. (Some may not be writing scripts atm). You can find private scripters here. Use the right format!

https://tribot.org/forums/forum/38-requests/

8) Did you buy VIP instead of VIP-E?

Scroll all the way to the bottom and you can pay the difference between VIP and VIP-E

https://tribot.org/repository/user_panel/vip/

9) Is your LG not finding your Runescape client?

Make sure you have both the Tribot client and Runescape client on matching bits. (32-bit/64-bit). Also, make sure to have a working Java download. I personally use:

If there is anything else you guys think i could add to help new members. Let me know, Links to helpful information would be great too!

Edited by gosubear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gosubear said:

NOTE: You risk being banned as soon as you log on to the client. Do not bot on an account you are not willing to lose.

Are you saying the client is detectable? 

- Nice work though!

Edited by jens4626

3 hours ago, gosubear said:

1) Are you having troubles with LG/client? 

You can delete your hooks by following these easy steps!

First section should be replaced with this, and reading it should be a prerequisite for using the forums:

1) Would you like to ask a basic question?

IJrksy7.png     Yes.

Meak6MA.png     Yes.

No.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jens4626 said:

Are you saying the client is detectable? 

- Nice work though!

No i am not, but you run the risk of it being detected and banned from that. That is why i put it as a note. You run a risk of being banned using any 3rd party program that is not approved by Jagex. I hope this helps!

12 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Or, you could just link people to the Tribot Help Desk that was made literally for this reason.

http://help.tribot.org/support/home

Let me know how many people would like to wait a couple of days for a simple answer. Also, as you can see how many people making help threads, they aren't using it. This is the other alternative. Aren't you supposed to be writing scripts somewhere else?

5 hours ago, gosubear said:

No i am not, but you run the risk of it being detected and banned from that. That is why i put it as a note. You run a risk of being banned using any 3rd party program that is not approved by Jagex. I hope this helps!

Let me know how many people would like to wait a couple of days for a simple answer. Also, as you can see how many people making help threads, they aren't using it. This is the other alternative. Aren't you supposed to be writing scripts somewhere else?

I left the other client, so no. :) 

3 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

I left the other client, so no. :) 

Oh nice :) Took you quite some time to though. But i did add your link to the OP just for people to know about it.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Good well in-depth guide, I think you've covered all the basics. However, I doubt this will stop people making threads asking the same thing time and time again. Overall though, very nicely done.

Thank you. I was just hoping to get something like this out there so people can just search up help and this is a AIO help with quick links. Instead of looking through multiple outdated threads or a bunch of threads asking for it with no help. I would like to see the forums cleaned up a bit more but i don't think that will ever happen.