Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
themaste1

Does buying items and money from websites get you banned?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, themaste1 said:

Really? I thought they were banning heavily for that

I worked for a gold shop for approximately over a year, no customers complained of RWT bans :)

Also the level 3 bare account I use as a mule for my general trades sees about 150-250M go through it per week and has been going strong for around 6 months.

The one before that got chain banned because I botted another 20 accounts on the same IP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Arctic said:

I worked for a gold shop for approximately over a year, no customers complained of RWT bans :)

Also the level 3 bare account I use as a mule for my general trades sees about 150-250M go through it per week and has been going strong for around 6 months.

The one before that got chain banned because I botted another 20 accounts on the same IP.

Okay cool, what shop were you working for? I love to work for one to, but dunno how and which one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, themaste1 said:

 

Okay cool, what shop were you working for? I love to work for one to, but dunno how and which one. 

https://runescapegoldmarkt.com/

Usually you have to pay some sort of insurance but I got approached because I had around 2.2K trading feedback across 3 sites.

Didn't make a difference in the end, someone who was working on the team stole like 800-1000M worth of OSRS GP and the owner @Kaii said it was me.

Image result for feelsbadman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Arctic said:

https://runescapegoldmarkt.com/

Usually you have to pay some sort of insurance but I got approached because I had around 2.2K trading feedback across 3 sites.

Didn't make a difference in the end, someone who was working on the team stole like 800-1000M worth of OSRS GP and the owner @Kaii said it was me.

Image result for feelsbadman

 

That’s stupid, accusing someone of it without even knowing anything or having proof. But what insurance?? How high can that be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Arctic said:

https://runescapegoldmarkt.com/

Usually you have to pay some sort of insurance but I got approached because I had around 2.2K trading feedback across 3 sites.

Didn't make a difference in the end, someone who was working on the team stole like 800-1000M worth of OSRS GP and the owner @Kaii said it was me.

Image result for feelsbadman

 

I really dont know what site to buy items and gold from tho, which one is the cheapest and most reliable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, themaste1 said:

I really dont know what site to buy items and gold from tho, which one is the cheapest and most reliable

Bogla gold

Divica gold

Realist gold

food4rs

runescapegoldmarkt

 

Google those and assess their prices.

All quite reputable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arctic said:

https://runescapegoldmarkt.com/

Usually you have to pay some sort of insurance but I got approached because I had around 2.2K trading feedback across 3 sites.

Didn't make a difference in the end, someone who was working on the team stole like 800-1000M worth of OSRS GP and the owner @Kaii said it was me.

Image result for feelsbadman

 

The owner (me) at the beginning suspected everyone bubu. You know i love you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Kaii said:

The owner (me) at the beginning suspected everyone bubu. You know i love you.

@Arctic dw sunshine, i'll make up for you soon. Kaii will sleep on the floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kaii said:

The owner (me) at the beginning suspected everyone bubu. You know i love you.

It's ok, but your new chat operators are like clones of RAY. :@

Also, everything you post on Facebook and insta with you and your gf

Image result for snoop dogg cutest meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For gold, I would buy on botting forums rather than websites. Websites tend jack up the price heavily. Just open up a thread buying gold and buy from who you would deem as trusted. Takes longer than buying from a website possibly but if you get to know your gold-sellers, you'll know who to hit up and get gold fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×