Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rsnats

Few pics of me, 19 y/o scrawn :3

16 posts in this topic

So I was obese from like 13-15 and still fat at 16-17.

I've been lifting for about a year now, but almost all of it was on a deficit so I could get abs 'cause I thought it would help me. It kind of has, I'm still pretty insecure though. I know if I had started from a bulk I would have made alot more gains, but I'm happy with my numbers etc.

Stats:

19 (the other week)

~170-174lbs

6'1 (almost 6'2)

DL - 1x150kg

BP - 1x100kg

Squat 2x-85kg

(I know, I didn't squat till later and I hate it - they are atg though, which many people don't do. inb4ican1/4squat150kgandsayitsmymax)

Posted Image

Posted Image

As far as I know, I lack in arms and shoulders.

Any constructive criticism appreciated, trolls ignored.

Good progress if only a year training, sounds like you need to do some legs though ;p especially if your max bench is higher than max squat (atg or not)

Good progress if only a year training, sounds like you need to do some legs though ;p especially if your max bench is higher than max squat (atg or not)

Thankyou sir.

I feel I should have more progress in a year but as I said, I was on a deficit of 1.8kcals. As for legs I really don't like the exercise so I tend to 'skip leg days' haha. I know it's not good but bleh. My legs aren't scrawny or out of proportion, I'm always walking and riding my bike etc. I feel my squat is weaker than what I would be able to do if I actually squatted if that makes sense?

Thankyou sir.

I feel I should have more progress in a year but as I said, I was on a deficit of 1.8kcals. As for legs I really don't like the exercise so I tend to 'skip leg days' haha. I know it's not good but bleh. My legs aren't scrawny or out of proportion, I'm always walking and riding my bike etc. I feel my squat is weaker than what I would be able to do if I actually squatted if that makes sense?

Squats aren't just for legs though, they are a full body exercise/compound lift, definitely need to include them, its a love-hate relationship with squats ;p

Squats is probably (if not the best) compound movements for your legs and your core. Form is everything

Very similar size to me, i think i have slightly bigger shoulders perhaps, and smaller arms, nts. Nice work bro, keep it up. i don't squat. should i?

Squat 2x-85kg 

(I know, I didn't squat till later and I hate it - they are atg though, which many people don't do.

inb4ican1/4squat150kgandsayitsmymax)

The squatting weight is good and it's atg squat so even better, also you can have big legs even you would squat with 60kg.

Usually the forums are full of people, who ain't doing the moves with good form and then they are basically lieing their "max weights" and when you see those guys in real life, they look small. That's what it is in the internet.

Just look around at your gym, can you see even many people squatting with 100kg = hell no.

Do you ever see people benching with 100kg = hell no.

Do you see people deadlifting with even with 150kg+ = hell no.

Just my 2 cents.

My comment pretty off topic, but I just wanted to point out that your max weights are good.

Also good progress, you've made.

Edited by twender

The squatting weight is good and it's atg squat so even better, also you can have big legs even you would squat with 60kg.

Usually the forums are full of people, who ain't doing the moves with good form and then they are basically lieing their "max weights" and when you see those guys in real life, they look small. That's what it is in the internet.

Just look around at your gym, can you see even many people squatting with 100kg = hell no.

Do you ever see people benching with 100kg = hell no.

Do you see people deadlifting with even with 150kg+ = hell no.

Just my 2 cents.

My comment pretty off topic, but I just wanted to point out that your max weights are good.

Also good progress, you've made.

Might want to go to a different gym.